Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner (44752 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / The Noodles I organized as Dinner. / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Cassandraloius: 4:39pm On May 09, 2023
With 500 naira or 5000 naira? Pls make me understand.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Emdebby2: 4:39pm On May 09, 2023
You mean 5,000?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 4:45pm On May 09, 2023
GboyegaD:

I sabi that one small na. As person wey the mama sell food for bus stop where aboki plenty, you go hear some Hausa na. At least, una need call people come chop.
I ve seen where you got your culinary skills from...Gboskii lala tiri fingaz Ina da air for you man.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by oxiide22(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
Zoer ka zo mu chin abinchi,
kinada kwadayi fa
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by WhereMyLoud: 4:56pm On May 09, 2023
Hiw is this just #500 naira
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by WhereMyLoud: 4:57pm On May 09, 2023
This one you dey always cook and moderator go rush put am for front page.. una neva knqck reach?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by reservd(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
The cheap meal I prepared as dinnerwith just #500
Ingredients
2 sachet tomatoes paste
Ginger n garlic
One knoor seasoning used.
Sachet Benny
Groundnut oil
Crayfish(optional)
My fam is a sucker for crayfish.
Fresh tomatoes
8 cone of raw eggs
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes.
Is the yam not part of the meal? Why wasn't it costed too?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:01pm On May 09, 2023
oxiide22:
kinada kwadayi fa
Mai na Yi Maka?
Ka Daina zai'ge ka ba na so!
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by fineboynl(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
worldclass68:

Back to like 2015...when egg is still #20

Chai.........Buhari 😫 I no won course say "u will live much longer but in pain and severe agony "

That dude really messed us up..
it was actually 30# chicken feed spoil everything. kilo of chicken 750. Now it's almost 3000

1 Like

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:04pm On May 09, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
This one you dey always cook and moderator go rush put am for front page.. una neva knqck reach?
May I suggest you mind your Loud n smoke your business?
At times,it's more profitable to shut your loose if you don't have anything reasonable to say,or better still blow whistle.

Everyone mustn't be a cheapskate you get?

1 Like

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by amakanancy(f): 5:04pm On May 09, 2023
Meal for like 3 people.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:06pm On May 09, 2023
amakanancy:
Meal for like 3 people.
4 persons actually.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by GboyegaD(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

I ve seen where you got your culinary skills from...Gboskii lala tiri fingaz Ina da air for you man.

Wetin we go do na? It was a case of life throwing us lemons and we had to make lemonade out of them. Now, we all can look back and thank God for that phase. It was tough but it made us who we are today.

Sincerely, when I visit and I see children of those who sell by the roadside playing or living some I don't care life, I wish I could call them to encourage them. One can attain whatever height one sets his/her mind on.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by jimcaddy(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2023
Of course you have the major ingredients at home already na. So why you making us think like you used 500 to buy the yam, the eggs, the pepper, the maagi and co. Omo Nigerians dey chop Sha. Only you go fit finish those slices of yams?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Birniwa(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2023
Am I reading a post from year 2003 in 2023? Poster, please know that telling the truth at any time won't hurt you or your account balance.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:14pm On May 09, 2023
I always tell my kids,always remember we started from the roadside,that's why I love including them in every activity I engaged in...I have countless pics of my 7 years old girl running and handling hustleville,you go trip if I show you pictures.for TikTok nko,you go laff taya for her videos manning mummy's hustle.
GboyegaD:

Wetin we go do na? It was a case of life throwing us lemons and we had to make lemonade out of them. Now, we all can look back and thank God for that phase. It was tough but it made us who we are today.

Sincerely, when I visit and I see children of those who sell by the roadside playing or living some I don't care life, I wish I could call them to encourage them. One can attain whatever height one sets his/her mind on.
Forget I delved into other side hustles...but hustleville shot me up.i love the fact that,you never forgot your humble beginnings.

Like I said before....Gboskii tiri fingers for you.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by amakanancy(f): 5:18pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

4 persons actually.
Good job! The fried egg looks yummy - the ideal type of fried egg with yam.. cheesy grin
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Gucciswaz: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
Ingredients
2 sachet tomatoes paste
Ginger n garlic
Sachet Benny
Groundnut oil
Crayfish(optional)
Fresh tomatoes
8 cone of raw eggs
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes.
8 eggs don pass 5h already
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:19pm On May 09, 2023
amakanancy:

Good job! The fried egg looks yummy - the ideal type of fried egg with yam.. cheesy grin
Yes....to reset the brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by lokito: 5:21pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
Ingredients
2 sachet tomatoes paste
Ginger n garlic
Sachet Benny
Groundnut oil
Crayfish(optional)
Fresh tomatoes
8 cone of raw eggs
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes.

I agree this meal is N500 but you get yam, eggs, all ingredients for house except crayfish N500.

1 Like

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by oxiide22(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

Mai na Yi Maka?
Ka Daina zai'ge ka ba na so!
waya zage ki?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by WhereMyLoud: 5:39pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

May I suggest you mind your Loud n smoke your business?
At times,it's more profitable to shut your loose if you don't have anything reasonable to say,or better still blow whistle.

Everyone mustn't be a cheapskate you get?
Yea i get.. sorry for misyearning earlier. But its not #500 food
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Killermamba: 5:39pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
More pics
Stop the lie. 8 eggs is 800 naira alone
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Anyi44(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2023
500 or 5000
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by DaveOnuoha92(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
Grand finale
I understand now.! N500 is for bike while you buy the stock with a pistol on you😎
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
I always tell my kids,always remember we started from the roadside,that's why I love including them in every activity I engaged in...I have countless pics of my 7 years old girl running and handling hustleville,you go trip if I show you pictures.for TikTok nko,you go laff taya for her videos manning mummy's hustle.
Forget I delved into other side hustles...but hustleville shot me up.i love the fact that,you never forgot your humble beginnings.

Like I said before....Gboskii tiri fingers for you.

How dare we all forget? Something that became family business and saw us all through from Primary to Higher Institutions? We all be graduate because say the business dey ooo. Some even go private school all through (Primary through University) na because of the hustle. The days of waking up early to cook and then transport to go sell; the days of supply if there's not much sales upfront; the days of selling in the rain, holding an umbrella over a customer's head so that they can eat; the days of running from Task Force officials who wants to throw away your food etc.

One of the things I tell people I learned is that life can happen to anyone. My dad was a graduate back in the days and unfortunately, SAP made him lose his regional manager position. The next job he got was a good one (profile wise), but the pay wasn't great and my mom had quit her banking job to focus on us. Good thing is irrespective of the hustles, we were not left behind. My mom was in PTA committee in my sisters' secondary school, my dad wouldn't miss my brothers' PTA. Guess I was the only one who did not get too much of attention unlike others perhaps, because of the middle child syndrome and my grandpa died after I was born so my dad felt I killed him because my brother enjoyed the privileges of Babatunde beyond necessary.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Fisiryorh(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2023
Blatant Liar... undecided
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tojujack: 5:54pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

Shishibiri,you nor chop come from house?
Yes
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:55pm On May 09, 2023
Gboskii......Mad respect for you.i don doff mi isoko hat for you.yeah you just aptly defined the nitty gritty of the hustles.
GboyegaD:

How dare we all forget? Something that became family business and saw us all through from Primary to Higher Institutions? We all be graduate because say the business dey ooo. Some even go private school all through (Primary through University) na because of the hustle. The days of waking up early to cook and then transport to go sell; the days of supply if there's not much sales upfront; the days of selling in the rain, holding an umbrella over a customer's head so that they can eat; the days of running from Task Force officials who wants to throw away your food etc.

One of the things I tell people I learned is that life can happen to anyone. My dad was a graduate back in the days and unfortunately, SAP made him lose his regional manager position. The next job he got was a good one (profile wise), but the pay wasn't great and my mom had quit her banking job to focus on us. Good thing is irrespective of the hustles, we were not left behind. My mom was in PTA committee in my sisters' secondary school, my dad wouldn't miss my brothers' PTA. Guess I was the only one who did not get too much of attention unlike others perhaps, because of the middle child syndrome and my grandpa died after I was born so my dad felt I killed him because my brother enjoyed the privileges of Babatunde beyond necessary.
You ve now seen the reason why I don't joke with my kids abii? because eye wey see mush chop.
May God bless your mumsy,bless your entire household.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 5:56pm On May 09, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Blatant Liar... undecided
Guy relax,life nor hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public / The Squirrel We Hunted In My Hometown In Eastern Region (Ghana) / 5 Nigerian Stews, Sauces You Can Make Without Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.