Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner (44726 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / The Noodles I organized as Dinner. / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 9:02pm On May 09, 2023
armyofone:

grin
The way some of these dolts reason sef, sometimes person go dey wonder if dem carry their head hit granite when dem dey as babies.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by armyofone(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

The way some of these dolts reason sef, sometimes person go dey wonder if dem carry their head hit granite when dem dey as babies.

Maka nwa nne learn yabs ( sight words grin) from you.

Head hitting granite- new sight words to practice after finish eating your eggs and yams cheesy
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 9:19pm On May 09, 2023
armyofone:

Maka nwa nne learn yabs ( sight words grin) from you.

Head hitting granite- new sight words to practice after finish eating your eggs and yams cheesy

Nne eeh ishi a fukwana cheesy
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Dshocker(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

Ontop my food ,naim you dey hold ground,if you be wizard,your witchcraft go strong o.

Ordinary yam na N1,500...
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

Weed!weed!twinkle twinkle weedy,how I wonder what you have don't to this platypus?

See you sweating like a billygoat.
You think m those lady's you talk anyhow to right?
you ain't sh!t!

just a clout chaser!
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by armyofone(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

Nne eeh ishi a fukwana cheesy

What does fukwana means ?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 12:29am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
you ain't sh!t!

just a clout chaser!
Look my monicker up again,you see these nonsense wey una dey do for nairaland against women,nor try ham reach my side,this is me bn nice to you.

You never know wetin wan hit you,the avalanche wey wan cover you up so.i b cancer I spread faster without mercy.

Now take your spiritual problems and run along.
If you must do drugs, atleast make efforts to buy the original ones,the pikin wey dem pray for never flourish,na the one wey community gather swear for, naim go come blossom?

You're nothing but a disturbed old man,who got adult issues,may God heal you of your frustrations,if bitterness was a person you certainly fits to be called bitter lemon,damn your life is MESSED UP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 3:32am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

Look my monicker up again,you see these nonsense wey una dey do for nairaland against women,nor try ham reach my side,this is me bn nice to you.

You never know wetin wan hit you,the avalanche wey wan cover you up so.i b cancer I spread faster without mercy.

Now take your spiritual problems and run along.
If you must do drugs, atleast make efforts to buy the original ones,the pikin wey dem pray for never flourish,na the one wey community gather swear for, naim go come blossom?

You're nothing but a disturbed old man,who got adult issues,may God heal you of your frustrations,if bitterness was a person you certainly fits to be called bitter lemon,damn your life is MESSED UP.

you just ended up summarizing the life and agony of a single Moda.

If you wan run package,run with resp.onsible guys at least you go get monthly alawee like Sofia, chef chi etc

There are levels to alpha widowhood.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by DrDunamis(m): 5:45am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:
The cheap meal I prepared as dinnerwith just #500
Ingredients
2 sachet tomatoes paste
Ginger n garlic
One knoor seasoning used.
Sachet Benny
Groundnut oil
Crayfish(optional)
My fam is a sucker for crayfish.
Fresh tomatoes
8 cone of raw eggs
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes.

Did you account for the yam and eggs in the 500 too?
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by EnterpriseMan: 5:57am On May 10, 2023
qtguru:

All these for 500 naira ? which state is this ? can't be Lagos
Can't be anywhere in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by freemi(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2023
theophorus:
500 Kwa?

Wetin I see for there no less than 2k.

Yam = 500
8eggs = 500/600
Pepper and Onions =200
Sachet tomatoes 2= 250
Oil = 200
Maggi etc... =100
Gas
8 eggs in calabar is #800
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 6:53am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
you just ended up summarizing the life and agony of a single Moda.

If you wan run package,run with resp.onsible guys at least you go get monthly alawee like Sofia, chef chi etc

There are levels to alpha widowhood.
Ain't like your mother boy,deal with your issues,I learnt it runs in the family.
You really must have bn raised by a useless SM, seeing her with multiple men hence giving you a bruise childhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

Ain't like your mother boy,deal with your issues,I learnt it runs in the family.
You really must have bn raised by a useless SM, seeing her with multiple men hence giving you a bruise childhood.
be exposing yasef!

I tot you would have get sense by now,after ya fvgly experience from ya deadbeat baby dad
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 7:13am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
be exposing yasef!

I tot you would have get sense by now,after ya fvgly experience from ya deadbeat baby dad
See your full life in this screenshots and I think I understood your bitterness now cheesy cheesy cheesy,your pop must have dealt with your useless mother.
I think it would do the world a huge favour by killing........ yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 7:29am On May 10, 2023
This are many reasons why you would continue to remain a failure....
@itswell.
Only you a punter,a rapist apologist,a serial scammer,a notorious begger with different handles...broke arse forming alphamale with dirty smelling brown haired armpits,heavily indebted to loan sharks,a chronic masturbator

Aren't these listed traits enough for you to do us a favour and kill. your.......self?

Only you carrying this bitterness in your life,how you go take progress in life?
Na vagabonds like you dangote trucks go just fail brakes and maul your rotten corpse to p6.

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by wildikeman(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2023
Is this one seriously lying or what..how much is eggs...not to talk of yam....abeg shift with your lies
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

See your full life in this screenshots and I think I understood your bitterness now cheesy cheesy cheesy,your pop must have dealt with your useless mother.
I think it would do the world a huge favour by killing........ yourself.
I knew all along that swee.t plum has kid.
But,she geh sense,your own na uncommon phoolishness fa!
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 8:23am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
stop calling seun osewa on top ya un.culturedness.

Stop idl.ing away,women nowadays dey win bread give their men.And not always cooking online with N5 and 10kobo.
You dey mistake me for your useless mother,whose father probably had canal knowledge of her, nairaland na your useless father site abii?
You useless father couldn't boast of #200 you're here telling people what to post and what not to post.
You useless,sh....abby orang..utan
I have tolerated your stupidity over the years,na you go taya.

How many bread your use.le......ss father wiin give give your auti...stic mother?

You re pained that I m posting meals your bun...kum father didn't give me money to cook right?

You're really sick,and should go kill ya....self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

You dey mistake me for your useless mother,whose father probably had canal knowledge of her, nairaland na your useless father site abii?
You useless father couldn't boast of #200 you're here telling people what to post and what not to post.
You useless,sh....abby orang..utan
I have tolerated your stupidity over the years,na you go taya.

How many bread your use.le......ss father wiin give give your auti...stic mother?

You re pained that I m posting meals your bun...kum father didn't give me money to cook right?

You're really sick,and should go kill ya....self
now this is sweet bitterness .
May ya phoolishness become legendary, amen

1 Like

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 8:35am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
now this is sweet bitterness .
May ya phoolishness become legendary, amen
You never shin shuntin stupid preeeek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Uniqueleads: 8:39am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:
The cheap meal I prepared as dinnerwith just #500
Ingredients
2 sachet tomatoes paste
Ginger n garlic
One knoor seasoning used.
Sachet Benny
Groundnut oil
Crayfish(optional)
My fam is a sucker for crayfish.
Fresh tomatoes
8 cone of raw eggs
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes.
Hmmm
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

You never shin shuntin stupid preeeek
in ya siggy,you wan use style drag a great son of igboland into unfortu..nate events.

But you know what,he already seen your hidden agenda.

Better change that to ya d e l t a brodas.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 8:46am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
in ya siggy,you wan use style drag a great son of igboland into unfortu..nate events.

But you know what,he already seen your hidden agenda.

Better change that to ya d e l t a brodas.
You go stalk me taya cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,I go make sure say you die ontop my mata. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy remember when I told you I m no where like your use.less mother?

I pepper cretins for a living...so rie nsi

Go drink sniper and hang yaself.
I told you before...na women/ladies on this forum give you chance to talk to them anyhow,but you see that madness,you nor go tryam near my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by ahnie: 8:48am On May 10, 2023
Uniqueleads:

Hmmm
Hello there, goodmornin!
Why the hmmmm
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by tiswell(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

You go stalk me taya cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,I go make sure say you die ontop my mata. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy remember when I told you I m no where like your use.less mother?

I pepper cretins for a living...so rie nsi

Go drink sniper and hang yaself.
I told you before...na women/ladies on this forum give you chance to talk to them anyhow,but you see that madness,you nor go tryam near my side.
god forbid I stalk on someone with attitudinal issues.
wahala be like butterfly calling itself a bird.

as you don drop one this late,na men.opau.se remain.

Hate me all you can, the truth must be spoken!

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by Kayclite: 10:53am On May 10, 2023
There should be a block or ignore button on the app to prevent much negativity.
@Seun

2 Likes

Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by WhereMyLoud: 1:09pm On May 10, 2023
ahnie:

Here I was thinking say you get sense?
Smh.
I "know" you dont even have sense.. i did not bother to "think" you had it one bit. Buzz off
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by everydayisaplus(f): 1:44pm On May 10, 2023
These eggs alone is more than =N=500, not to mention yam etc.
Re: The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
Naija girls and lies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public / The Squirrel We Hunted In My Hometown In Eastern Region (Ghana)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.