Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ (18465 Views)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / EXPLOSIVE!!! If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh…then He Will Find - Asare Dokubo / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2011
^
Leave my President to pray to his God, thats what God-fearing men do.
You should have graver things on your mind, like the really bad ACN shenanigans back home.

Lol!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/518316_IkuforijiNinjaThief_jpgd221a96311b1a89c01821b803d551a9c
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Relax101(m): 4:47am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^^ Who be that? Lol, Naija Spiderman.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by gee2(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2011
the guy shuld resign abi na step down cos i see no reason why he wants to die in power. wait up guyz, what the heck happend to g.e.j, he nw very much lean than when he assumed power. he knows all that's happenin nw is jus2 frustrate his effort n he's stil formin rambo.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 5:01am On Sep 27, 2011
Relax101:

^^^^^ Who be that? Lol,  Naija Spiderman.

grin
That is Ikuforiji, ACN, Lagos.
He stole a whopping 7billion from the state and is now in the EFCC net. He's been playing spiderman for Tinubu with Lagos tax payers money.

I would expect the ACN goon's here to be more worried about that, instead GEJ's prayers seem to be some sort of jamboree to them. I wonder whether when they pray they tell God that they are lions, goliaths and generals; those dudes are a funny lot.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Tosinville(m): 5:08am On Sep 27, 2011
^gee LOL, GEJ happens to be a gentleman through the look of his face and he happens to be someone than can lead this nation to the right place if there's no pressure on him but he needs to form rambo when dealing with a country like Nigeria cos for him to step down is like a disappointment to this nation even to the entire world.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by chinaaman(f): 5:45am On Sep 27, 2011
No excuses GEJ if you think the job is too tough please resign. Period
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by iswell1(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2011
Mr president, i thank you for knowing that good wisdom come from God and i know God
will not let you down, give God all the glory. if some people like let them talk what even they want to talk, we the
Christan we always prey and stand by our president gej.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2011
WIMP!

He should start acting as the president of Nigeria, not as a wimp.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by aminu150(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2011
This is all part of the :Pfresh Air embarassedhe promised. hahaha
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by goodass(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2011
hehehe, Obama applauded u yl UN de give u knocks! u've just renounced d title 'Commander-In-Chief of d armed forces', msheeew oshisco.gej.com
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2011
Wonders they say, shall never end! President's wife leading the presidential entourage ahead of her husband (president) at the UN. What a national and international embarrassment? He doesn't even know the difference between names and titles. Is there a difference between General and C in C? Except that the later is higher in rank than the former, both are military titles. What a dumb president?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2011
A brief comparison of George W Bush and GEJ through the analogy of baseball.

George W Bush approaches home plate, he swings, he misses! The crowd moans "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

GEJ approaches home plate and drops bat. "Guys I no fit. I'm not Babe Ruth. I'm not Sammy Sosa. I'm not Derek Jeter. Don't expect anything"
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Image123(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2011
Haa! Are you Saul then?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by PointB: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2011
ogugua88:

A brief comparison of George W Bush and GEJ through the analogy of baseball.

George W Bush approaches home plate, he swings, he misses! The crowd moans "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

GEJ approaches home plate and drops bat. "Guys I no fit. I'm not Babe Ruth. I'm not Sammy Sosa. I'm not Derek Jeter. Don't expect anything"

^^^

On the contrary, he gets home, drops the bats, and said, 'I am not a fake Goliath, or carbon copy of General Obasanjo (a fool according to General IBB). I am GEJ, simple, humble, and efficient nonetheless. God made me original, I will not live like copy! No amount of blackmail or insults will make me change my style!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Idealkocep: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Could it be that Dame is the new Presido and Jona the ADC or Is this part
of d PFresh Air promised?
Dame for 2015. , 10million-Man March to Asokoro Rock, co-ordintors
wanted, lol.

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^The woman don greet everybody finish, the husband still dey drag himself dey come from inside plane. If this woman no know, why dem no train am before that time na?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Demdem(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
By the way, where was Abati when the Retardeen was uttering all these? he should have at least signalled him to simply shut up or say the grace instaed.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
Idealkocep:

Could it be that Dame is the new Presido and Jona the ADC or Is this part
of d PFresh Air promised?
Dame for 2015. , 10million-Man March to Asokoro Rock, co-ordintors
wanted, lol.

Activa:

^^^^The woman don greet everybody finish, the husband still dey drag himself dey come from inside plane.  If this woman no know, why dem no train am before that time na?

Is your problem with her that she is a woman? Or that the president let her have the day? Which one? Cause I sense this, to the two of you, is because she is a she-male and that somehow bothers you guys more.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Revolutnz: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
' I am not a lion, ', I'm the zoo keeper Nigerian president.You are right Mr zoo keeper president, we Nigerians are the lions, tigers, goats etc
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by alienvirus: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I will always read this thread over and over again. This is much more interesting than any nollywood movie. I wish GEJ could go through the thread. Am sure he will drop his resignation letter except if he is a stubborn type!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Idealkocep: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:Is your problem with her that she is a woman? Or that the president let her have the day? Which one? Cause I sense this, to the two of you, is because she is a she-male and that somehow bothers you guys more.
The problem is that, With this sprawling power of her, she may impeach my humble GEJ and the fresh air we are breathing will seize. grin grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by alienvirus: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some should help me laugh. i no fi laugh eeh
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Adegokenath(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
If goodluck is not a general or goliath then he must be MOSES of our time,pls take us to the promise land

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
alienvirus:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I will always read this thread over and over again. This is much more interesting than any nollywood movie. I wish GEJ could go through the thread. Am sure he will drop his resignation letter except if he is a stubborn type!

LOL. You kidding, right?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by JUO(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
god will help you if u do what is right
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by cap28: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
"Dr" Goodluck Jonathan can not help but play the part of the mugu - because that is what he is , he was wheeled in by CIA stooge OBJ to further the demands of the bloodsucking western powers, he is not qualified to lead anybody or anhything because he is timid by nature, but that is the ideal character trait for a weak western stooge, he mentioned something about nigeria operating on auto pilot, he is the one operating on auto pilot because there is no difference between him and a robot, infact a robot is even better than him because robots sometimes refuse to follow certain instructions that have not been downloaded into their system - goodluck follows ALL instructions given to him by his western masters - HE IS A SELL OUT, PUPPET AND FAILURE, HE IS LEADING NIGERIA INTO AN ABYSSS.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by doctokwus: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
Pres Jonathan says he's being criticised?
He hasn't evn seen 1/1000th of what his mentor,Obama is seeing in d U.S and he's audibly grumbling alredy.How many trully independent tv,radio or opposition stations do we av in nigeria?D little criticisms he is getting is frm a few newspaper articles and part of d social media.
Uncle Jona,if u have 1/1000 of d halestorm of 'missiles' ur gud friend and mentor,Obama is having back in d land of d free and bold,I bet u wud go down in history as d first nigerian president to resign his office.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
doctokwus:

Pres Jonathan says he's being criticised?
He hasn't evn seen 1/1000th of what his mentor,Obama is seeing in d U.S and he's audibly grumbling alredy.How many trully independent tv,radio or opposition stations do we av in nigeria?D little criticisms he is getting is frm a few newspaper articles and part of d social media.
Uncle Jona,if u have 1/1000 of d halestorm of 'missiles' your gud friend and mentor,Obama is having back in d land of d free and bold,I bet u wud go down in history as d first nigerian president to resign his office.

The analogy fails. Obama is being criticised in a country where the rule of law applies, GEJ on the other hand is working thanklessly to save a failed state where anything goes.
In every failed state is bedevilled with societal breakdown; that in fact, is what GEJ is complaining about. In what country do normal people believe that shouting and being aggressive makes them seem intellectual?

GEJ: You know, these days, for you to be an intellectual and for people to listen to you, you have to abuse government.

Why?

The President goes on to say:

GEJ: . . .
There are Goliaths everywhere; very terrible Goliaths, the ones that can even kill their father, their mother and even their children in order to stop government. And they are willing to do it.
. . .
there are many people, especially politicians who do not want the government to make any “meaningful progress.”
. . .
You know, these days, for you to be an intellectual and for people to listen to you, you have to abuse government.

But. . .

GEJ: [size=14pt]I don’t need to be a lion, I don’t need to be Nebuchadnezzar, I don’t need to operate like the Pharaoh of Egypt, and I don’t need to be an army general. I can change this country without those traits[/size]

And I say! Carry go, my Presido, we de your back, sir! cool
No shacking Nigerians must learn new ethics or sink with the nation. No matter how hard GEJ tries, if the generality of sections of the population is too absorbed with brutish instincts, there will be little movement.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pkv(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
E b lyk say sombody here don get him own piece of d pdp cake
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by madprof(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
GEJ do your time and LEAVE. You are no different than the losers before you. You are not an inspirition to anyone with an ounce of intellect. Now I am convinced I didn't make a mistake in not voting for your sorry a.s.s.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by doctokwus: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
@beaf,heaping praises on uncle Jonathan won't mke him dt Utopian leader u dream of,besides if @dis early stage when he stil has some gudwill frm people like u,he's alredy feeling pressured,what will happen in d mths and yrs to come when things real start heating up and d opposition finds its voice again in readiness for anoda election?
Criticisms now,I rather feel is doing him a favour by showing him areas where he critically needs to turn tins around and win over d populace.
U dnt do anybody a favor,evn a relation of yours if u hide his/her flaws.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Validated: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
Just as the smoke is driven away by the wind, they will be driven away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators / Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers / Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.