Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch (3204 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 2:35am On May 09, 2023
THE two term Governor of AKWA Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio made a sacrificial decision to surrender his presidential mandate to the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU when it was needed most at the All Progressives Congress (APC) Primary election in 2022.

Akpabio stood up, pleaded with his supporters to support TINUBU because he believes he has the needed experience to tackle the myriads of challenges facing the nation.

The payback came in no distant period, Akpabio got the massive support to rise to the position of the Senate President with the assistance of TINUBU despite all the challenges, the same man he threw his weight behind few months ago.

Be good always because you may not know when and how the payback time will come.

WATCH THE GENESIS OF THEIR ACCORD PLUS DETAILS:

https://terryanews.com/if-you-are-wondering-why-akpabio-is-tinubus-choice-for-senate-president-watch-this-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/dare-devil-gunmen-kidnap-40-church-worshippers-in-kaduna-read-details/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/how-ladoke-akintola-the-first-man-to-import-a-bulletproof-car-into-nigeria-was-assassinated-read-full-details/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/69-year-old-sits-for-2023-utme-to-study-medicine/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

2 Likes

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 2:38am On May 09, 2023
The Kind of Senseless politics our politicians play in this country is quit appalling and here OP is applauding the senseless politics that is all about giving out positions not because of competence in position but just to payback for favor being owed, that's more of nepotism.

I told my friend and I made it clear that if Obi wins a lot of people will be disappointed owing to the fact that he will be all about giving positions to someone able to deliver on the Job and not about paying you back with a juicy position which you can't handle just on the grounds that you supported him.
And that's how it should be, as its all about a better Nigeria and not about an Individuals ego or pocket and until we see it this way there can never be a better Nigeria.

Modified: You quoting me up and down note this, Until positions are given out of Competence and not Favor Nigeria will remain a developing country, Even if the aforementioned is competent that's another case but from the OP Akpabio is entitled to the position out of Favor and you guys want us to cheer on that.

18 Likes

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by ednut1(m): 2:51am On May 09, 2023
Was it only him that stepped down
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Shegunsmart(m): 3:28am On May 09, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It is yet another season for us to harvest some of the best minds on Nairaland..

We need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your sense of creativity is an integral characteristics that must stand you out for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Throwback: 3:45am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:
The Kind of Senseless politics our politicians play in this country is quit appalling and here OP is applauding the senseless politics that is all about giving out positions not because of competence in position but just to payback for favor being owed, that's more of nepotism.

I told my friend and I made it clear that if Obi wins a lot of people will be disappointed owing to the fact that he will be all about giving positions to someone able to deliver on the Job and not about paying you back with a juicy position which you can't handle just on the grounds that you supported him.
And that's how it should be, as its all about a better Nigeria and not about an Individuals ego or pocket and until we see it this way there can never be a better Nigeria.

Can Nigeria ever be better with political prostitution and ticket hunting as perpetrated by Obi and Baba-Ahmed?

4 Likes

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by ezegold4we: 5:26am On May 09, 2023
This OP is a baby in adult body.
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 5:33am On May 09, 2023
Throwback:

Can Nigeria ever be better with political prostitution and ticket hunting as perpetrated by Obi and Baba-Ahmed?

Political prostitution is legal and its not the problem of Nigerian politics.

I pity you the way you mentioned with contempt the names of the two most credible candidates in Nigerian political history, You are part of the bigger problems of Nigerian politics not political prostitution as you said.

3 Likes

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Princeton92(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2023
Well... Me I knew Akpabio had struck a deal with Tinubu before stepping down sha

That man must take something is return he cannot just step down like that ni. We know our own 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by darkwan: 6:09am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

blablablabla....
we remember diezane and dasuki....very good deliverers....

you igbos are in no position to advice anybody in anything....

3 Likes

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2023
darkwan:

blablablabla....
we remember diezane and dasuki....very good deliverers....

you igbos are in no position to advice anybody in anything....

You tribal bigot, I don't care the tribe that seats I care about result, and that's what my post depicts

1 Like

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by darkwan: 6:18am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

You tribal bigot, I don't care the tribe that seats I care about result, and that's what my post depicts

park well....i knew it....i knew you are igbo....

you guys have a way of thinkin....always behavin as if you know it all....over sabi people....
even if you end up wrong,you sweep it under the carpet and continue with your delusions....

na so we know una....
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Fididiguy(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2023
This SOJ Sabi him work oo
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:03am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

Political prostitution is legal and its not the problem of Nigerian politics.
Political Prostitution is legal, but Tinubu supporting Akpabio is illegal? grin
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2023
darkwan:

park well....i knew it....i knew you are igbo....

you guys have a way of thinkin....always behavin as if you know it all....over sabi people....
even if you end up wrong,you sweep it under the carpet and continue with your delusions....

na so we know una....

I bet you wish to be Igbo. An Igbo Man sees what you can't see standing even when he is seated
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:05am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

So why are you wailing?

Akpabio performed better as a Governor than Obi, yet, you're here wailing bitterly

Akpabio is fit to become the Senate President and there's nothing wrong in Asiwaju supporting him because he also supported Asiwaju.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Never4getU: 7:05am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

Oga swallow ur emotional emoji we're not interested. Politics from time immemorial it's all about interest and nobody van blackmail any president to pick what doesn't work for him. Put urself in Tinubu's shoes am sure u would do worse.

To achieve anything meaningful he needs the president of the Senate to be in his inner caucuses otherwise saraki style will play out for whole 4yrs frustrating the president ambition to deliver on his agenda.

If he fails u guys wont remember the Factors responsible but all u will be shouting is calling him a failure but Tinubu knows this thats why he needs someone that can work with him. Every sense able person know where orji uzor layalty lies, he doesn't align with Tinubu from d start and if he's not comfortable u can't force urself period.

We want a new Nigeria and we don't want anyone to become an impediment to achieve that this time. Saraki 8th National assembly spell doomed for a lots of development in the Buhari presidency. The badagry deep seaport was blocked during the time when saraki used his rift with Tinubu to block that project, and a lots of other projects that would be an advantage to Nigeria economy and someone played politics with, set us 8yrs backwards.

Let Tinubu pick his candidate and nobody can arop him.. we're Only waiting for inauguration to come and go

1 Like

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by fergie001: 7:06am On May 09, 2023
All these ones are stories, Akpabio in the SE/SS is the man Tinubu can trust that's all.

Akpabio stepping down made no difference. All Akwa Ibom delegates in the Convention did not vote because their case was before the Appeal Court at the time.

Akpabio knew, Tinubu knew as well.
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Political Prostitution is legal, but Tinubu supporting Akpabio is illegal? grin

You really need to get your brain introspected Dude.
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2023
Never4getU:

Oga swallow ur emotional emoji we're not interested. Politics from time immemorial it's all about interest and nobody van blackmail any president to pick what doesn't work for him. Put urself in Tinubu's am sure u would do worse.

To achieve anything meaningful he needs the president of the Senate to be in his inner caucuses otherwise saraki will play out for whole 4yrs frustrating the president ambition to deliver on his agenda.

If he fails u guys wont remember the Factors responsible but all u will be shouting is calling him a failure but Tinubu knows this thats why he needs someone that can work with him. Every sense able person where orji uzor layalty lies, he doesn't align with Tinubu from d start any if he's comfortable u can't force urself period.

We want a new Nigeria and we don't want anyone to become an impediment to achieve that this time. Saraki 8th National assembly spell doomed for a lots of development in the Buhari presidency. The badagry deep seaport was blocked during the time when saraki used his rift with Tinubu to block that project, a project that would be an advantage to Nigeria economy and someone played politics with, set us 8yrs backwards.

Let Tinubu pick his candidate and nobody can arop him.. we're Only waiting for inauguration to come and go

UNa just dey wail over nothing... I just said let positions be by competence and not by Favor shikina.
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by caesymore(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
So why are you wailing?

Akpabio performed better as a Governor than Obi, yet, you're here wailing bitterly

Akpabio is fit to become the Senate President and there's nothing wrong in Asiwaju supporting him because he also supported Asiwaju.

I am supporting competence over nepotism, let the best Man man the position nothing else. Let it not Akpabio getting the Job out of Nepotism will bring doom to our country
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:14am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

You really need to get your brain introspected Dude.
You're the one talking like a person wey no get brain

A lot of Obidunze uchins like you are some of the most dumbest people I have ever come across

Go and make a research about an American Senator called Ted Budd. Donald Trump endorsed Budd in last year's open Senate race, helping propel Budd to victory in a contested primary.

Ted Budd is now paying back the favor to Trump. Ted is the seventh GOP senator on Thursday to endorse Trump

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/shows/meetthepress/blog/rcna79517&ved=2ahUKEwi_7vOryef-AhUGO8AKHQjKD4AQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw38krBagFYN_-6dH-QWs0Pq

Read this article and cure yourself from your foolishness
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:18am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

I am supporting competence over nepotism, let the best Man man the position nothing else. Let it not Akpabio getting the Job out of Nepotism will bring doom to our country
Like I said earlier, Obidunze uchins are some of the most f000lish people I have come across in my life

A lot of uchins like you were jubilating when Lawan was Choosen as the Presidential candidate of the APC, no one complained about Nepotism.

Asiwaju have the right to support who supported him. Akpabio performed far better as a Governor than Obi. Akpabio have the track record of performance, yet, a clown like you dey talk shitty talk for here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Adblg0610: 7:22am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
So why are you wailing?
Don’t mind them, in addition to stepping down during the APC presidential primary, it was even Tinubu that facilitated Akpabio’s defection to the APC, when he was the PDP’s minority leader during the 8th Senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:22am On May 09, 2023
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:25am On May 09, 2023
Adblg0610:
Don’t mind them, in addition to stepping down during the APC presidential primary, it was even Tinubu that facilitated Akpabio’s defection to the APC, when he was the PDP’s minority leader during the 8th Senate
Only God knows what the problem of Pandora uchins are.

There's nothing they won't wail about

Instead of them to face their LP that's in disarray, they are shooking mouth in what's none of their business.

Asiwaju will only work for and support who he's comfortable with.

I think uchins are pained the Senate President seat is not microzone to their geopolitical region the South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Starhearts: 7:26am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
So why are you wailing?

Senator Orji Kalu was one of the first politicians Tinubu visited for consultation and support after winning the APC Presidential ticket. But all through Tinubu's campaign throughout the length and breath of Nigeria Kalu never joined him or campaigned for APC.

Tinubu had 8 engagements in Southeast region alone during the campaign. Orji Kalu never attended any of them.

He was doing APC in the morning and Labour Party in the night. He got 49,000 votes as a Senator while Tinubu got 6,000 votes in the whole of Abia State in an election that was conducted same day.

Orji Kalu was among the APC Igbo elites who padded a 2 million votes for their Igbo brother, Peter Obi from a region under the siege of IPOB and unknown gunnmen.

On the other hand, Godswill Akpabio was vociferous and courageous in his campaign for APC and Tinubu. He never stood on the fence. He was everywhere. Together with Adams Oshiomole, Ben Ayade and Omo Agege, they raked in almost a million votes for APC from a PDP dominated region.

Tinubu and APC National Working Committee is committed to the Akpabio project. A distraction from Kalu will only earn him an expulsion from the party.

Like the Binis would say, "Once you divorce a woman, you no longer look at her buttocks".

On Orji Kalu, the party had moved on.

200 letters from him won't change anything. There is always a price for treachery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by kingslj: 7:27am On May 09, 2023
Throwback:

What is this one saying?
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by Parachoko: 7:35am On May 09, 2023
Starhearts:

Senator Orji Kalu was one of the first politicians Tinubu visited for consultation and support after winning the APC Presidential ticket. But all through Tinubu's campaign throughout the length and breath of Nigeria Kalu never joined him or campaigned for APC.

Tinubu had 8 engagements in Southeast region alone during the campaign. Orji Kalu never attended any of them.

He was doing APC in the morning and Labour Party in the night. He got 49,000 votes as a Senator while Tinubu got 6,000 votes in the whole of Abia State in an election that was conducted same day.

Orji Kalu was among the APC Igbo elites who padded a 2 million votes for their Igbo brother, Peter Obi from a region under the siege of IPOB and unknown gunnmen.

On the other hand, Godswill Akpabio was vociferous and courageous in his campaign for APC and Tinubu. He never stood on the fence. He was everywhere. Together with Adams Oshiomole, Ben Ayade and Omo Agege, they raked in almost a million votes for APC from a PDP dominated region.

Tinubu and APC National Working Committee is committed to the Akpabio project. A distraction from Kalu will only earn him an expulsion from the party.

Like the Binis would say, "Once you divorce a woman, you no longer look at her buttocks".

On Orji Kalu, the party had moved on.

200 letters from him won't change anything. There is always a price for treachery.

Lovely comment

I will never forget when he said "If the Presidential Ticket can't be microzone to the South East, then the North should have it"

Can you imagine such a foolish statement even though a Northerner is about to round up his 8 years tenure.
Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by 2016easy2017: 7:36am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

What a mirage!! How come he couldn't do that as 2 terms governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by 2016easy2017: 7:38am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:

Now that your Obi lost that's when you know tribal sentiments is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch by waynetee(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2023
caesymore:
The Kind of Senseless politics our politicians play in this country is quit appalling and here OP is applauding the senseless politics that is all about giving out positions not because of competence in position but just to payback for favor being owed, that's more of nepotism.7

Modified: You quoting me up and down note this, Until positions are given out of Competence and not Favor Nigeria will remain a developing country, Even if the aforementioned is competent that's another case but from the OP Akpabio is entitled to the position out of Favor and you guys want us to cheer on that.

Na your drinkard papa deh suppose appoint as SP abi... Imagine this damned fool saying former governor and two termed senator is not fit for SP.
It a disgrace to share a country with you Igbo ret.ards, no common sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenager Wins British Parliamentary Debate / Pictures And Results Of Nass Polls / Pdp Strived To Field Fashola For The April Polls --kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.