Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? (506 Views)

Breaking: After Army Raid At Oshodi..mile 2, Iyana Ipaja, Orile Busted / Sanwo-Olu: We’ll Deliberately Push More Development To Badagry / "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by EngrKemp: 4:57am On May 09, 2023
The road from orile to Badagry is taking too long to finish.

Since tinubu/ fashola till now.

Over 16 years .

Pls I will like to know how many KMs is that road?

And also the road from V I to epe is also not completed .how many KMs too?

I'm asking because, with all the money borrowed from international organisations for the purpose of that road/roads ,it is yet to be completed.

What is actually going ON ?
Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by superCleanworks(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2023
that road is a lifetime Cashout project.
some touts have even turned the Mile 2 station to a rental apartment. The steel on The railway lines would have been completely looted before the project is completed

2 Likes

Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by RepoMan007: 6:49am On May 09, 2023
Sanwo-olu is performing. Lol
Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by Ofunaofu: 7:00am On May 09, 2023
EngrKemp:

Over 16 years .

I'm asking because, with all the money borrowed from international organisations for the purpose of that road/roads ,it is yet to be completed.

So you mean to say that in Tinubu's lagos, a road that connects just two local government councils is taking over 16 years to complete

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by Never4getU: 7:27am On May 09, 2023
EngrKemp:

Over 16 years .

By knowing their KMs are u trying to get assurance for their completion?

1 Like

Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by vastolord4(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2023
Once your car breaks down along that route, just lock your doors and start jugging till you catch a bus

1 Like

Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by EngrKemp: 8:58am On May 09, 2023
I v never seen any project take that long all my life.
I wonder what they are even doing there.

I don't think the government of Lagos State has the road project in mind.it looks like there are other purpose why they projects are being handled in delay .
U can basically trek from orile to Badagry yet the road is not complete for about 2 decades
Re: Orile To Badagry Is How Many Kms? by EngrKemp: 8:59am On May 09, 2023
Suen

Nlfpmod

Kindly front page

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Bola Tinubu’s Children And What Do They Do For A Living? / Nigerians Can’t Wait To See Tinubu’s Asset Declaration Form – PDP Chieftain / Nigerian Tweeps Trend ‘Black Monday’ To Protest Tinubu’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.