Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term (7087 Views)

Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 5:18am On May 09, 2023
Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 5:19am On May 09, 2023
Same handshake as Peter Obi and Tinubu boys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 5:25am On May 09, 2023
CC
helinues
sukkot
flokii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by helinues: 5:26am On May 09, 2023
swaggerjack:
CC
helinues
sukkot
flokii

This guy, why are you always doing this?

Seh you no get respect for yourself ni.

Stop mentioning me on jargons threads, that's not too hard to ask now.

Why should you be seeking my validation in every thread of yours?

You are not a kindergarten fcs

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by 001Lagos: 5:29am On May 09, 2023
All the politicians are cultists

You must belong before you could join politics

Bola Tinubu is a cultist too
All of them

See Ambode and Tinubu in the last photo

They are all the same

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 5:30am On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by DatNiggaDaz: 5:31am On May 09, 2023
ThisOp just like painful CORNfusion any time he lands nairaland cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by helinues: 5:32am On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:

You must belong before you could join politics

Bola Tinubu is a cultist too
All of them

See Ambode there too ..

Na one of the reasons why I avoided the discussion since yesterday cos hypocrisy must follow suit.

So because Obi was caught with such handshake, all politicians are now cultist.

I thought Peter Obi na saint sent from Pluto?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs.

Not interested in further discussion though

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by 001Lagos: 5:45am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Na one of the reasons why I avoided the discussion since yesterday cos hypocrisy must follow suit.

So because Obi was caught with such handshake, all politicians are now cultist.

I thought Peter Obi na saint sent from Pluto?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs.

Not interested in further discussion though
You're not interested in further discussion yet you quoted me to spew your usual trash ..

Is Tinubu not a member of Infinity occultic society?
Or you think that signature logo on his cap is Gucci or Prada designer designer
?

Being a cultist doesn't necessarily mean you must be wicked in your policies as a public office holder . Some Join the secret society for protection from the enemies and His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi is not a wicked and extremely corrupt man like Bola Tinubu and Ahmed Shetima .. He was governor of Anambra state for 8 fruitful years and his state are still benefiting from his good policies till this present day.

Peter Obi is genuinely loved by the people and there is nothing you or your likes can do that will stop people from loving him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by adecz: 5:58am On May 09, 2023
We don't want any pardon for
Mr & Mrs kidney.... 😕😕😕

Do the crime, serve the time👈👈👈

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by 2mch(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2023
Free Masons. That’s the Lions paw. Tinubu I don’t think is a mason. Maybe Ogboni. Obi’s own is mark master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by sonature1: 6:03am On May 09, 2023
If this idea of politicians belonging to cult groups is true, then it means that people don't really understand the meaning of eternity.

The death of loved ones is supposed to remind us that we are on a journey on earth and that we will all die someday. Unfortunately, many people don't seem to remember that.

That's why a public servant who has the opportunity to serve his people keeps accumulating wealth as if he will take it to the next world. Nigerians need value reorientation.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by falcon01: 6:05am On May 09, 2023
Depends on where you are from but that's a normal handshake! I shake like that with my Gees

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by CivilianJTF(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2023
If you join cult wetin you gain...

If I no join wetin I lose?

Nothing in both cases

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by DonBenny77(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2023
Lol
Claw is just a specially hyped handshake for affinity
If you classify it as Masonic.
Sailors claim it too...
I know jew men wey dey claw steady
In the states it's a normal hood way to shake.
In Ghana they chop knuckles steady.
When someone got much style the regular handshake becomes ordinary. Then you claw like "you tight", no be everything be confraternity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by 2mch(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2023
DonBenny77:
Lol
Sailors claim it too...
In Ghana the chop knuckles steady.
When someone got much style the regular handshake becomes ordinary. Then you claw like "you tight", no be everything be confraternity.
Obi is a mason. His lead lawyer is a very big and proud mason. All these cult you do in university are for small kids in pampers. These big boys only use you they don’t belong to those dirty, local cults. The big and international league are Mason and even Ogboni. Igbos like Mason a lot. Yoruba have their own egbe at various levels. Highest is Ogboni.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by 2mch(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2023
Obi’s lead lawyer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by BlackAdams007: 6:20am On May 09, 2023
I argue on fact and not some dump post.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by bisi16(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2023
Super story!
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by DonBenny77(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2023
2mch:

Obi is a mason. His lead lawyer is a very big and proud mason. All these cult you do in university are for small kids in pampers. These big boys only use you they don’t belong to those dirty, local cults. The big and international league are Mason and even Ogboni. Igbos like Mason a lot. Yoruba have their own egbe at various levels. Highest is Ogboni.
Ok Sir
I didn't do cult in university though, during my time cultists were dying like livestock in RSUST.
I had to be wise.
Will do more research

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by Nobody: 7:08am On May 09, 2023
Handshake

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:21am On May 09, 2023
falcon01:
Depends on where you are from but that's a normal handshake! I shake like that with my Gees
that's you a novice

There are places you would shake like that you could be putting yourself in trouble

But 100% of the time the elites don't shake like that in ignorance they actually showing they belong

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

This guy, why are you always doing this?

Seh you no get respect for yourself ni.

Stop mentioning me on jargons threads, that's not too hard to ask now.

Why should you be seeking my validation in every thread of yours?
Helanus.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 U never dey cry
You are not a kindergarten fcs
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by Rootprof(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2023
Smiles ... Ogbeni people hand shake depend on their mood. Not all means anything. Almost all the hand shake in the diagram we don do am before. What I know is oga eke will be pardon before is jail time ends, his jail time might be short.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by arantess: 8:20am On May 09, 2023
DonBenny77:
Lol
Sailors claim it too...
In Ghana they chop knuckles steady.
I'm tired already

I mean we see black folks in movies and stuff shake like that all the time

Anyways wetin concern me
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by falcon01: 8:34am On May 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
that's you a novice

There are places you would shake like that you could be putting yourself in trouble

But 100% of the time the elites don't shake like that in ignorance they actually showing they belong
No shit pro!
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by Hellonearth: 10:43am On May 09, 2023
2mch:
Free Masons. That’s the Lions paw. Tinubu I don’t think is a mason. Maybe Ogboni. Obi’s own is mark master.

LIBERTY, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY, SOLIDARITY.
Don't criticize a food you have not eaten.

There are no strangers in Freemasonry, only friends you’ve yet to meet.”
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by amptech01: 11:59am On May 09, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 12:14pm On May 09, 2023
CivilianJTF:
If you join cult wetin you gain...

If I no join wetin I lose?

Nothing in both cases
Money and power

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 12:17pm On May 09, 2023
2mch:
This is the second handshake "lion paw" with Udo Udoma and Peter Obi did the fourth handshake of the "Master"

They have ascended the highest ranks of the brotherhood.

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 12:26pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:

You're not interested in further discussion yet you quoted me to spew your usual trash ..

Is Tinubu not a member of Infinity occultic society?
Or you think that signature logo on his cap is Gucci or Prada designer designer
?

Being a cultist doesn't necessarily mean you must be wicked in your policies as a public office holder . Some Join the secret society for protection from the enemies and His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi is not a wicked and extremely corrupt man like Bola Tinubu and Ahmed Shetima .. He was governor of Anambra state for 8 fruitful years and his state are still benefiting from his good policies till this present day.

Peter Obi is genuinely loved by the people and there is nothing you or your likes can do that will stop people from loving him.

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by tirigbosa: 12:28pm On May 09, 2023
Omo, we wey no belong to anything, make God Dey look after us

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exchange Rates Before Tinubu Takes Over / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. / Inec's Inability To Conduct Fair Elections Is The Biggest Threat To Unity - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.