Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term (7153 Views)

Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 12:45pm On May 09, 2023
tirigbosa:
Omo, we wey no belong to anything, make God Dey look after us

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc
God will guide our path.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 12:57pm On May 09, 2023
adecz:

We don't want any pardon for
Mr & Mrs kidney.... 😕😕😕

Do the crime, serve the time👈👈👈
100%

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 1:10pm On May 09, 2023
helinues:

This guy, why are you always doing this?

Seh you no get respect for yourself ni.

Stop mentioning me on jargons threads, that's not too hard to ask now.

Why should you be seeking my validation in every thread of yours?

You are not a kindergarten fcs
Joker and corruption sympathiser.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by 2mch(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2023
Hellonearth:

LIBERTY, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY, SOLIDARITY.
Don't criticize a food you have not eaten.

There are no strangers in Freemasonry, only friends you’ve yet to meet.”
Masonry is demonic

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by orisa37: 1:42pm On May 09, 2023
NO. BECAUSE HE HAD NO FAITH EVEN IN WHO HE WAS SHAKING HANDS WITH.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 1:49pm On May 09, 2023
DonBenny77:
Lol
Claw is just a specially hyped handshake for affinity
If you classify it as Masonic.
Sailors claim it too...
I know jew men wey dey claw steady
In the states it's a normal hood way to shake.
In Ghana they chop knuckles steady.
When someone got much style the regular handshake becomes ordinary. Then you claw like "you tight", no be everything be confraternity.
Speaking of Ghana

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 1:54pm On May 09, 2023
2mch:
Obi’s lead lawyer.
shocked... He is going against the infinity master he has no chance.

1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 2:38pm On May 09, 2023
2mch:

Obi is a mason. His lead lawyer is a very big and proud mason. All these cult you do in university are for small kids in pampers. These big boys only use you they don’t belong to those dirty, local cults. The big and international league are Mason and even Ogboni. Igbos like Mason a lot. Yoruba have their own egbe at various levels. Highest is Ogboni.
Leave politics to members of the brotherhood.

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 3:12pm On May 09, 2023
sonature1:
If this idea of politicians belonging to cult groups is true, then it means that people don't really understand the meaning of eternity.

The death of loved ones is supposed to remind us that we are on a journey on earth and that we will all die someday. Unfortunately, many people don't seem to remember that.

That's why a public servant who has the opportunity to serve his people keeps accumulating wealth as if he will take it to the next world. Nigerians need value reorientation.
They don't believe in eternity that is were lies the problem. The brotherhood teaches them to believe they are gods on earth.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 3:17pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:
All the politicians are cultists

You must belong before you could join politics

Bola Tinubu is a cultist too
All of them

See Ambode and Tinubu in the last photo

They are all the same
Whether in Nigeria or Guinea they are all the same.

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 3:19pm On May 09, 2023
CivilianJTF:
If you join cult wetin you gain...

If I no join wetin I lose?

Nothing in both cases
There is a lot to gain. What do achieve by gaining the whole world and losing your soul.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 3:47pm On May 09, 2023
CC

NLpolicewoman
yarimo
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 4:02pm On May 09, 2023
CC
enemyofpeace
Wawelexy
Sagtop
LaSenior
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by CivilianJTF(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2023
swaggerjack:

Money and power

Untimely brutal death to those who joined
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 4:27pm On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Na one of the reasons why I avoided the discussion since yesterday cos hypocrisy must follow suit.

So because Obi was caught with such handshake, all politicians are now cultist.

I thought Peter Obi na saint sent from Pluto?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs.

Not interested in further discussion though
They are all members of the brotherhood. Peter Obi is no exception.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 4:32pm On May 09, 2023
Initiatites of ancient Egypt secret occult knowledge.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by Wawelexy(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2023
The picture of that of Peter Obi is a general handshake called claw... Meant for the occultist, gangsters, confra brothers and maybe a group of friends as a distinguished mode of greetings in public... But there are traditional hand claws for each cult group tho.. but as for that in that picture, it's generally being used by all

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by LikeAking: 4:46pm On May 09, 2023
DonBenny77:
Lol
Claw is just a specially hyped handshake for affinity
If you classify it as Masonic.
Sailors claim it too...
I know jew men wey dey claw steady
In the states it's a normal hood way to shake.
In Ghana they chop knuckles steady.
When someone got much style the regular handshake becomes ordinary. Then you claw like "you tight", no be everything be confraternity.

Dey play.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by LikeAking: 4:50pm On May 09, 2023
tirigbosa:
Omo, we wey no belong to anything, make God Dey look after us

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc

Dey play...

No go belong make it cartoon hustle blow..
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 5:39pm On May 09, 2023
CC

HITsquad
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by tirigbosa: 5:51pm On May 09, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play...

No go belong make it cartoon hustle blow..

😂 thank you for the advice o
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by HITsquad: 7:41pm On May 09, 2023
swaggerjack:
CC

HITsquad
Ok listen... im a very proud veteran member of NBM of Africa worldwide. I'm Educated, I'm responsible, yet 700% solid as a strong man... fully dedicated to my duties and obligation as an Egede man!

But im i a cultist? I'm i a petty criminal? I'm i a lawless psychopath who murders and beheads people on the campus and streets for no "solid justified reason" atall? the answer to all is No!
so who who I'm i then? I'm a licensed fighter by the federal republic of Nigeria and ordained by the to fight for freedom, equality and social justice for all my black family around the world.

So please with all due respect, I would really appreciate if you don't mention me in any future cult related topics.

With all that out of the way.

And to respectfully help quench your curiosity on why you invited me here....
These unusual handshakes don't belong to any known major confraternity in Nigeria... they look close and similar to few confraternity's hand greetings and signatures, but their hand and finger placements are boldly wrong and not qualified in any way to count as hand greetings or signature of these confrats.

Most of our politicians are obviously flat members... but most of the unusual handshakes you see them are simply swaggs. And popular handshakes around the world. they dont mean jack or anything I'm aware of. Confraternities are perfectionists... it's either you get it right or it doesn't count at all. you might as well get punished by other members for failing to get their various signature hand greetings accurately.

hope that helps... I'm out.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by Rexymania(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2023
The first handshake na Illuminati own, and na MAHOBET Dem dey call am

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 10:07pm On May 09, 2023
tirigbosa:

😂 thank you for the advice o
grin
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 10:13pm On May 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
The picture of that of Peter Obi is a general handshake called claw... Meant for the occultist, gangsters, confra brothers and maybe a group of friends as a distinguished mode of greetings in public... But there are traditional hand claws for each cult group tho.. but as for that in that picture, it's generally being used by all

cry
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 1:22am On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 1:28am On May 10, 2023
2mch:
Free Masons. That’s the Lions paw. Tinubu I don’t think is a mason. Maybe Ogboni. Obi’s own is mark master.
Who is ranked higher in power and knowledge of the ancient occult hidden knowledge?
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 4:35am On May 10, 2023
CC

yarimo
IyaebeTheGreat
sukkot
flokii
rigarmortis
stuffs2002
Cyberterror
tubolancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 11:31am On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:

You're not interested in further discussion yet you quoted me to spew your usual trash ..

Is Tinubu not a member of Infinity occultic society?
Or you think that signature logo on his cap is Gucci or Prada designer designer
?

Being a cultist doesn't necessarily mean you must be wicked in your policies as a public office holder . Some Join the secret society for protection from the enemies and His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi is not a wicked and extremely corrupt man like Bola Tinubu and Ahmed Shetima .. He was governor of Anambra state for 8 fruitful years and his state are still benefiting from his good policies till this present day.

Peter Obi is genuinely loved by the people and there is nothing you or your likes can do that will stop people from loving him.
Don't mind the joker.
Re: Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term by swaggerjack: 10:02am On May 12, 2023
CC

parada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dimeji Bankole Married? / Pengassan To Withdraw Their Services Starting From January 9th / Tanker Drivers Begin 7-day Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.