Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. (1140 Views)

Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Jnrprince1(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2023
We can disagree with Pastor Adeboye without being rude and even deprecating God in the process by calling him a 'man of god'. Pastor Adeboye would have prayed that same prayer for anyone declared President-elect by INEC. It is not an endorsement of Tinubu. It is an endorsement of God's sovereignty over Nigeria. And he did not even say it himself. Those were the words of his representative, who may not have even cleared them with him first. Even Muslims, who do not share his faith, have never disrespected Pastor Adeboye the way some people who say they are Christians are doing. These guys almost validate the Muslim-Muslim ticket because how do you give power to people who are so eager to insult elders of their own faith? Especially coming from people who have not contributed even a fraction of what he has contributed to Nigeria. Insults did not win the elections for anybody, and they will certainly not win the election petition for anybody. It is possible to disagree with Pastor Adeboye without being rude.

Oya, insult me too!

#TableShaker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Real000: 7:16am On May 09, 2023
That's what he does let him not put me inside o
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by donbachi(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2023
His choice and opinion
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by superCleanworks(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2023
whatever
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by boxypane(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2023
Really ehn, the level of intolerance and insensitivity of Obidients to contrary opinions is terrible. If this election is run again, Obi go still cast.
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Lovelive: 8:32am On May 09, 2023
If this election is run again without rigging, I bet you Tinubu will not be near the 10th position and you know it with all sincerity.

boxypane:
Really ehn, the level of intolerance and insensitivity of Obidients to contrary opinions is terrible. If this election is run again, Obi go still cast.

1 Like

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by mycar: 8:39am On May 09, 2023
boxypane:
your own is the worst, you should ask yourself this question.; The government you guys have supported and the government most of the obidients have supported in the past, which one was better?
The joke is on you
By the way, Adeboye did not make that statement neither did he authorize it

1 Like

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by tunjiajayi: 8:45am On May 09, 2023
Reno?
Get sensa na!

How you go tell shit say make e no smell.

Them be smellos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by SpatialKing(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2023
boxypane:

Recently, Festus Keyamo descended on and insulted an ordained Cardinal, an Archbishop emeritus...
Who is more higher in ranking than RCCG daddy GO..
Just because he had a contrary opinion

You were all Clapping for for him..

1 Like

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Danishguy(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2023
What God that crook demanded 1 billion from his members him I serve has nothing congruent with that yoruba fraudster.

1 Like

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by boxypane(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

Recently, Festus Keyamo descended on and insulted an ordained Cardinal, an Archbishop emeritus...
Who is more higher in ranking than RCCG daddy GO..
Just because he had a contrary opinion

You were all Clapping for for him..
And because i am not an obidient, i supported Keyamo's actions?
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by SpatialKing(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2023
boxypane:

And because i am not an obidient, i supported Keyamo's actions?
Did any of you condemn his actions?

1 Like

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Majesty7: 9:26am On May 09, 2023
Lovelive:
If this election is run again without rigging, I bet you Tinubu will not be near the 10th position and you know it with all sincerity.

Tinubu will win hands down while Atiku will come a distance second. Obi wont near the top 5. He can only be voted for in the SE or maybe Anambra.

Obi can never win in the West, North and South again. Go and write this down

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by boxypane(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2023
mycar:

your own is the worst, you should ask yourself this question.; The government you guys have supported and the government most of the obidients have supported in the past, which one was better?
The joke is on you
By the way, Adeboye did not make that statement neither did he authorize it
oga lor suun. take a good look at the country and her leaders. Who has been more successful at building men who has delivered something better one way or the other. Compared to one trying to equate economies together to form a non existing economy. Dey whine yourself.
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by boxypane(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

Did any of you condemn his actions?
You dey follow me?
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by OneCandleAway(f): 9:53am On May 09, 2023
boxypane:

oga lor suun. take a good look at the country and her leaders. Who has been more successful at building men who has delivered something better one way or the other. Compared to one trying to equate economies together to form a non existing economy. Dey whine yourself.

Turning people into career politicians is what you call building men. People with so much corruption allegations attached to them. The one that tried to put some sanity into the system was almost impeached and not granted second term.

I would rather respect people who work with technocrats and later those technocrats go back to their jobs than people who can't survive without government positions because they are used to free govt money and using loopholes to steal.

3 Likes

Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Obiedun(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2023
Lovelive:

Tinubu will win even if the election is conducted ten times. Obi is chasing shadows.
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Ayodeoba: 10:36am On May 09, 2023
Lovelive:

lol funny you! Tinubu will not be near 10th? Ehen okay! Just Dey play
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Ademidd: 11:32am On May 09, 2023
Should we start cursing because the person they wanted didn’t win? Not everyone is happy with the candidate even here in the south-west. But with God’s help we hope he will do the right thing and the only thing the church can do now is to assist him in prayer which they are doing already! I can’t imagine myself thinking like someone whose brain malfunctions all the time.
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by ivolt: 11:33am On May 09, 2023
The news about Adeboye is actually fake.
No single evidence of him saying such, not even in this age of a million cameras.
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by Tmb78(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
Reno, your advice is coming very late.
Chinedu Rhodes, DJ switch and a host of others from that region have already lambasted the Pastor just that it has not reached nairaland yet.

What I found so weird and pathetic is that those who have never condemned the loss of innocent and precious lives being lost on daily basis in the East are mostly the ones condemning the man of God.
Are the lives over there not important?
Nobody has actually answered this one million dollar question from that side till now

Las, las, Nigeria is a scam no matter how you attempt to slice it.
Make I quickly run comot before they leave my message and attack me and my tribe.

Shalom!!!
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by WorldRichest: 2:40pm On May 09, 2023
You have time to answer idiots and nincompoops
Re: We Can Disagree With Pastor Adeboye Without Being Rude And Even Deprecating God. by DMerciful(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2023
If you wanna practice idolatry, we wont join you!
Jnrprince1:
We can disagree with Pastor Adeboye without being rude and even deprecating God in the process by calling him a 'man of god'. Pastor Adeboye would have prayed that same prayer for anyone declared President-elect by INEC. It is not an endorsement of Tinubu. It is an endorsement of God's sovereignty over Nigeria. And he did not even say it himself. Those were the words of his representative, who may not have even cleared them with him first. Even Muslims, who do not share his faith, have never disrespected Pastor Adeboye the way some people who say they are Christians are doing. These guys almost validate the Muslim-Muslim ticket because how do you give power to people who are so eager to insult elders of their own faith? Especially coming from people who have not contributed even a fraction of what he has contributed to Nigeria. Insults did not win the elections for anybody, and they will certainly not win the election petition for anybody. It is possible to disagree with Pastor Adeboye without being rude.

Oya, insult me too!

#TableShaker

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Ekwerenmadu And King Charles / After Using Peter Obi To Win Presidential Election, It's Now Time To Disqualify / It's No Longer Call Abuja Their Capital. It Is Now Our Capital Thanks To PBAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.