Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? (2788 Views)

How Come Tinubu Is Now Eloquent And Coherent In His Speeches? / How Come Tinubu Speaks Bad English? / How Come Tinubu Has Been Silent Since Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2023
Not many have really sat down to deliberate over the inconsistency of Tinubu's age. A few years ago, Wikipedia banned Tinubu's profile on its platform for several submissions and altercations on the age of Tinubu. What kind of man won't know his age - a public figure at that, and we are expected to trust such a personality? His deputy from 1999 to 2003 is Kofoworola Bucknor is 84 years today and baba is claiming football age. In Political leadership it is rare to find a leader having an assistant that he/she isn't quite older than or around same age grade. I don't know what philosophy would make someone like madam Kofo and Tinubu political accomplices - if they had not by privilege associated in the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Real000: 7:15am On May 09, 2023
That man is UpTo 87

13 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by daygee12: 7:15am On May 09, 2023
Stop smoking 🚬

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Breadandpeppers(f): 7:17am On May 09, 2023
After taking drugs, the druggie didn't age for some years

10 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by donbachi(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2023
It doesn't matter
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Emaxo4zilar: 7:25am On May 09, 2023
Some of you will soon die and
Autopsy report will show Tinubu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by geesilver(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2023
Breadandpeppers:
After taking drugs, the druggie didn't age for some years
I swear you don ment..... So drug no go make person age

2 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2023
This was Tinubu in 2007 having the young girl on set with him as the governor of the day.

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Breadandpeppers(f): 7:36am On May 09, 2023
geesilver:

I swear you don ment..... So drug no go make person age
A special cocaine the druggie uses

1 Like

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Parachoko: 7:38am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
Not many have really sat down to deliberate over the inconsistency of Tinubu's age. A few years ago, Wikipedia banned Tinubu's profile on its platform for several submissions and altercations on the age of Tinubu. What kind of man won't know his age - a public figure at that, and we are expected to trust such a personality? His deputy from 1999 to 2003 is Kofoworola Bucknor is 84 years today and baba is claiming football age. In Political leadership it is rare to find a leader having an assistant that he/she isn't quite older than or around same age grade. I don't know what philosophy would make someone like madam Kofo and Tinubu political accomplices - if they had not by privilege associated in the past.
Obama was 47 years old when he became the President of the USA, how old is Joe Biden his vice president back then?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Globad(f): 7:41am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

Ask those old enough in 1999, they will tell you that Bucknor was older than Tinubu and it was a fact well known then

Alake as the Lagos Commissioner of Information even referred to her then as a "sinking, crying, old grandma"

Also, check very well and you would see that many Nigerian governors have had deputies senior to them in age. It's not new.

7 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by tunjiajayi: 7:44am On May 09, 2023
Na wa o.

You, you no get sense at all ni?

4 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Maize247(f): 7:46am On May 09, 2023
Try to Campagn very hard so that Tinubu will not win the election. All this propaganda will make Igbo get nothing from this administration. Keep it on

1 Like

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by orisa37: 7:49am On May 09, 2023
Nothing wrong with sweet sugar mum of LAGOS GOVERNMENT.
So BUCKNOR AND OJIKUTU ARE IN ORDER.
ASIWAJU IS A COMPETENT WARLOCK.
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by orisa37: 7:51am On May 09, 2023
Nothing wrong with sweet sugar mum of LAGOS GOVERNMENT.
So BUCKNOR AND OJIKUTU ARE IN ORDER.
ASIWAJU IS A COMPETENT WARLOCK.
AND HE HAS DISCHARGED HIS DUTIES CREDITABLY.
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Thekaghan: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
A lot of governors most especially in the south west prefers to choose a deputy that is way older check out Seyi Makinde, Fayemi and Fayose deputies

3 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Obama was 47 years old when he became the President of the USA, how old is Joe Biden his vice president back then?

We are not in the US. Give me two examples of such in Nigeria - with a very well defined age difference.
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2023
This was Wikipedia blocking his profile for multiple age entry. How come person no Sabi e own age, and he won help Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2023
More

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2023
More details

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2023
Maize247:
Try to Campagn very hard so that Tinubu will not win the election. All this propaganda will make Igbo get nothing from this administration. Keep it on

I am not Ibo, I am a concerned Nigeria.
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Parachoko: 8:10am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

We are not in the US. Give me two examples of such in Nigeria - with a very well defined age difference.
Lol grin

Nnamdi Sambo is older than Good luck Ebele Jonathan

Kolapo Olushola is older than Fayose

But all this does not matter

Choosing a person Older or Younger than you as a vice does not matter

2 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Parachoko: 8:11am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
Not many have really sat down to deliberate over the inconsistency of Tinubu's age. A few years ago, Wikipedia banned Tinubu's profile on its platform for several submissions and altercations on the age of Tinubu.
This your comment shows you're not intelligent

Common sense should tell you the bolded is no fault of Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Maize247(f): 8:23am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

I am not Ibo, I am a concerned Nigeria.
But You are beginning to sound unreasonable. There is no law forbids deputy governor not to be older than the governor.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by geesilver(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2023
Breadandpeppers:

A special cocaine the druggie uses
Just be careful sha
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
This your comment shows you're not intelligent

Common sense should tell you the bolded is no fault of Asiwaju

Did you bother to read the article for thorough comprehension before commenting? There were changes in his exact age over 4 times according to several reports. What could be the reason behind that?
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Parachoko: 8:37am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

There were changes in his exact age over 4 times according to several reports.
So whose fault is it?

Did you attend higher institution? If you really did, I wander how you graduated because you're so shallow

Blaming Asiwaju because some random people were changing his age on Wikipedia grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by tonytony208(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2023
daygee12:
Stop smoking 🚬

Can you stake the destiny on it that tinubu is 71 years old?
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by gidgiddy: 8:38am On May 09, 2023
If you want to have a rough idea how old Tinubu is, do an online investigation into how old his first son, Jide Tinubu, was when he passed away in 2017

Or how old Tinubu's first wife, and Jide's mother, Abibat Tinubu, was when she passed away in 2018
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by Christistruth02: 8:41am On May 09, 2023
Your Vice can be any age
Osibanjo and Buhari are not mate’s either
and the Gap between Obama and Biden was about 20 years

Hope you have Sown your Aso Ebi for the inauguration

It is almost here
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by inoki247: 8:47am On May 09, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

Lol election don finish you guys are still crying....

What's Seyi Makinde age and his First Tenure Deputy Governor...

You start forming jargons and rubbish theory up nd down in ur head like is a taboo to be older than your boss....
Re: How Come Tinubu's Vice Madam Kofo Is 84yrs Old And Tinubu Is 71yrs? by soojar(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2023
Parachoko:
So whose fault is it?

Did you attend higher institution? If you really did, I wander how you graduated because you're so shallow

Blaming Asiwaju because some random people were changing his age on Wikipedia grin

Please stop making jest of the guy. You can clearly see that the guy doesn't know ANYBODY can make changes on Wikipedia.

Kindly educate him instead of making fun of his ignorance.

Me I nor get time to teach anybody this morning, so na to just read and pass.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn *555*1* / Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? / BREAKING: PRES. JONATHAN ANNOUCES NATIONAL CONFERENCE ADVISORY COUNCIL SET UP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.