Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian (24605 Views)

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai / The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Nobody: 10:17am On May 09, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Naija Police may be useless o but not to the point of being in charge of burials.
Its too early to be insensitive
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Nobody: 10:19am On May 09, 2023
Creamypie:
U dey Nigeria, APC go use hardship kill person, u jand, one creepy idiot go either stab you die, or one psycho, after watching movie and playing video game, go use u and dozen others to display mass killings with his automatic rifle, or one idiot fellow immigrant , go purposely take car crush all of Una for where Una stand for corner of road
Carzy world grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by NaijaCover(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by BRIMBRAM: 10:21am On May 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
It sad the way blacks are being treated overseas, how can you bury someone without allowing their love ones at least see them to bid farewell... What kind of stupid law is that...

Be valuable as a Blackman and you will be celebrated like a king. If I can remember Opera Winfery said so in one of her shows.

Do you think Osimhen can be treated like this in Italy?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Hatrick01: 10:21am On May 09, 2023
Stupid whites
Foolish caucasians
They killed Gadaffi but dont panic yet...
Kagame is coming

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by joshuaidibia(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2023
If I die overseas, take my body home. Bury me in the lands of my forefathers, bury me beneath the red muds of Nigeria. Bury me home so my spirit won't wonder in the white man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Gentew(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2023
ObongBassey:
Which Nigerian embassy?. Most of Nigerian embassies abroad are opened to extort Nigerians only.

Abike dabiri erewa won't act either because the incident doesn't concern her favorite part of Nigeria

No wonder you are the outcast of Nigeria..... as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. Your region is also not the favourite to live with the ravaging Unknown gunmen, IPOB, sit at home order every Monday.

You guys should do a self assessment. You're your own problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by lonelydora: 10:24am On May 09, 2023
Very good!

Igwe bu Ike
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Ajsmart(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2023
Apparently, you have been identified as one of those “illiterate Nigerian idiots who will be put back in the cage you belong and sent back to Nigeria”😂. To make issues worse, you’ve been deemed as a “stupid”, “chicken-brained, loud-mouth” who’s demise will be so painful when your people are refused the rights by the white supremacist police to view your casket😎.

Apologies, but I couldn’t help quoting you since you basically described yourself as a worthless Nigerian and I pray your prayers are answered when you’re confronted by the white supremacists your enslaved mind has always desired to worship🤣🤣

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Listen to me Italy is not Nigeria if you are not happy with the country you can get out. Nigerian people are one of the most stupidest people in the world they have the loudest mouth but the brain is like chicken. Nigerians will achieve nothing but make the most noise. Don't worry they do not know the current president of Italy is a white supremacy lady, they are going to put these idiots back in their cages and send them back to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by AlphaWolf27: 10:30am On May 09, 2023
Always igbos.
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Adakintroy: 10:30am On May 09, 2023
Sometimes na were you travel go call heaven na you go meet hell.

Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On May 09, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please what do you want the embassy to do when the Citizens and broad are all criminals. Every time is Nigerian which is killed all over the world because of illiteracy and stupidity. What did Nigeria do for you in the country and announcing Nigeria will do something for you abroad

With this your terrible English. It is obvious, there is nothing in your skull.

Do you think Nigeria embassies abroad are there for decoration?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Oxfordgrade: 10:33am On May 09, 2023
ObongBassey:
Which Nigerian embassy?. Most of Nigerian embassies abroad are opened to extort Nigerians only.

Abike dabiri erewa won't act either because the incident doesn't concern her favorite part of Nigeria
stop this ur fulish comment, you're ibibio man like me. stop shaming true south south wit ur ipod mentality. use ur teeth to count ur tongue!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Ajsmart(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2023
Yes! If he encounters racist people who don’t give a Bleep about football enough to know who he was in the first place.
No black person should need to be a star before being accorded basic human dignity. Stop making excuses for racist/elitist behaviours administered by racist sub-humans.

BRIMBRAM:

Be valuable as a Blackman and you will be celebrated like a king. If I can remember Opera Winfery said so in one of her shows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by TYCO77: 10:34am On May 09, 2023
[/color]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[color=#006600]Nigerians are illiterate when they start dealing with them in Italy and deporting them you will see the idiots complaining. Italy is not in Nigeria where you can behave like an illiterate

Do Nigerians in Italy possessed no authentic and valid documents? Are there not Italians in Nigeria? Please, let us stop this idol worshiping.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by MrDoGood(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please what do you want the embassy to do when the Citizens and broad are all criminals. Every time is Nigerian which is killed all over the world because of illiteracy and stupidity. What did Nigeria do for you in the country and announcing Nigeria will do something for you abroad

Go back and read your comment and tell me if there's an atom of sense in it.

Take your time and read through please

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Nobody: 10:44am On May 09, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Listen to me Italy is not Nigeria if you are not happy with the country you can get out. Nigerian people are one of the most stupidest people in the world they have the loudest mouth but the brain is like chicken. Nigerians will achieve nothing but make the most noise. Don't worry they do not know the current president of Italy is a white supremacy lady, they are going to put these idiots back in their cages and send them back to Nigeria
U sound like a very stupid illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Nobody: 10:47am On May 09, 2023
Why are the police officers burying him, with their funeral regalia and all? Something is not adding up.
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by VEHINTOLAR: 10:49am On May 09, 2023
Mtchew,na Naija dey hungry una ! By the time the Italian authorities begin to round you up and put you guys on the next available flight to your home country,your dead brains will switch to auto reset immediately ! Hmm,bunch of mumus, you think you can ever f.uck with the Police in Europe,right ? Oh my.....I pity your ignorance !
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Iluvmycontr3: 10:55am On May 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
It sad the way blacks are being treated overseas, how can you bury someone without allowing their love ones at least see them to bid farewell... What kind of stupid law is that...

The truth is that the corpse is most probably not in that casket. It is like that everywhere in Europe but some pple don't know...
They wl not bury the dead except has pple agreed to be servicing the grave (paying certain amount of money every year for the grave), otherwise the deceased will surely be cremated secretly.

They mostly bury those that hav worked and retired/pensioned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Iceberg3: 10:55am On May 09, 2023
Hmm.. na wao..abeg let me come and be going
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Wawelexy(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by seunny4lif(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
Most Nigerians that have been killed in Italy or France, have been killed by Nigerian mafias.
Too many Nigerians in those countries are cultists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Vickym1(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2023
Ajsmart:
Apparently, you have been identified as one of those “illiterate Nigerian idiots who will be put back in the cage you belong and sent back to Nigeria”😂. To make issues worse, you’ve been deemed as a “stupid”, “chicken-brained, loud-mouth” who’s demise will be so painful when your people are refused the rights by the white supremacist police to view your casket😎.

Apologies, but I couldn’t help quoting you since you basically described yourself as a worthless Nigerian and I pray your prayers are answered when you’re confronted by the white supremacists your enslaved mind has always desired to worship🤣🤣

Are u sure he's even a Nigerian or maybe he's jealous of Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Vickym1(f): 10:59am On May 09, 2023
Killbillz:

U sound like a very stupid illiterate
The guy is sounding like a frustrated fool
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by BRIMBRAM: 11:02am On May 09, 2023
Ajsmart:
Yes! If he encounters racist people who don’t give a Bleep about football enough to know who he was in the first place.
[b]No black person should need to be a star before being accorded basic human dignity. [/b]Stop making excuses for racist/elitist behaviours administered by racist sub-humans.

If you want to enjoy life, live by it's realities. All this are parts of the realities of life. The war between races, between the rich and poor, between the sexes, male and female. It's a natural configuration.

For blacks to be respected, we need to add value to humanity to be seen as humans too.
It's the bitter truth.
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by showlove911(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Couldntfigurean: 11:07am On May 09, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
Always igbos.
Airlord2030:
edo no be lagos cool

Yoruba people will always bring tribes into serious issues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by Wawelexy(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2023
seunny4lif:

Most Nigerians that have been killed in Italy or France, have been killed by Nigerian mafias.
Too many Nigerians in those countries are cultists.

You are right
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by TUTU147: 11:08am On May 09, 2023
Nigeria guys for done kill like four Italian by now, nobody has monopoly of violence.NBM this is the time to protect African students.
Re: Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian by AutomaticMotors: 11:11am On May 09, 2023
Where can we read the full story on this ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer And Car Accident At Ogodu Bridge, Lagos / Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver / Subsidy: Sanwo-Olu Announces 50% Reduction In Transport Fares, Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.