Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company (340 Views)

Otudeko Vs. Otedola: First Bank Shareholders Lose ₦‎80.76bn, Shares Crumble / Government Planning To Crumble Soft Drinks Sector With Excessive Tax – MAN Cries / GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by concho(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2023
When I took over as a director in our company , I noticed that the company’s Secretary is a chronic liar

Most excuses she gives to avoid coming to work always seem like lies to me . But I couldn’t confront her since I don’t have proves .

Today her mum is very sick, tomorrow her dad is about dying .

I also noticed that she doesn’t do her jobs ( financial recordings ) . She is always sleeping at work and says she is sick when confronted .

We started looking for replacements , but I noticed also that she discourages everyone that wants to work .

On Thursday, she said her dad was dead and would be Buried on Saturday . I granted her a leave between Thursday and Saturday and I conclude that I must find her village and attend the burial without telling her .

On getting to her village , I discovered that there was no burial and the parents she constantly used as excuse died years ago

I sent her video I made in her village only for her to tell me that she won’t come to work again .

She handed nothing over to the company . She didn’t provide details of the transactions she did in the previous weeks .

I asked her details of the companies transactions during the Naira scarcity , she refused to come bring these things .

This resignation would take us one year backwards in other to sort her stuffs out. She handed over to no one

If I let her go free , other workers would emulate her .

How do I start nailing her please ??

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by Flora2Sweet: 10:00am On May 09, 2023
By arresting her first of all.. she's a wicked person...
Arrest her to get all the details you need then alow her Bail, when you're done....

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by Realguyman1(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2023
Hmm, this one loud o

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by superCleanworks(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2023
concho:

She handed nothing over to the company . She didn’t provide details of the transactions she did in the previous weeks .

I asked her details of the companies transactions during the Naira scarcity , she refused to come bring these things .

-is it that she refused or she is making excuses again?
-who made the demands for the company property and what mode of communication?
-are you asking her through whatsapp or did you do the right thing to write through a lawyer and make a police report?

A tardy female be holding your company property and you have not accused her of using the documents to falsify transactions to dupe people so that she will spend two weeks in a comfortable Nigerian cell for a start? Or is there something that is making you go soft on her?
Keep wasting time till she uses your documents to defraud people and put your company in everlasting gbese or you stand up and shake her life up a little.
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by dawnomike(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2023
concho:
When I took over as a director in our company , I noticed that the company’s Secretary is a chronic liar

Most excuses she gives to avoid coming to work always seem like lies to me . But I couldn’t confront her since I don’t have proves .

Today her mum is very sick, tomorrow her dad is about dying .

I also noticed that she doesn’t do her jobs ( financial recordings ) . She is always sleeping at work and says she is sick when confronted .

We started looking for replacements , but I noticed also that she discourages everyone that wants to work .

On Thursday, she said her dad was dead and would be Buried on Saturday . I granted her a leave between Thursday and Saturday and I conclude that I must find her village and attend the burial without telling her .

On getting to her village , I discovered that there was no burial and the parents she constantly used as excuse died years ago

I sent her video I made in her village only for her to tell me that she won’t come to work again .

This resignation would take us one year backwards in other to sort her stuffs out. She handed over to no one

If I let her go free , other workers would emulate her .

How do I start nailing her please ??
Get your lawyer involved in her matter... Sue her
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by rainlover(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2023
There seems to be more to this that you haven't told us.. were you having s*x with her? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by concho(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2023
rainlover:
There seems to be more to this that you haven't told us.. were you having s*x with her? undecided
Doesn't this disgust you ? By just typing it ?
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by rainlover(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2023
concho:
Read between the lines..
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by Dayotheeone(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2023
She holds a sensitive position that can land her in jail. You can even file for financial loss due to negligence against her. Find a lawyer to help you write an intention to sue and give her 72hrs to act, server her the letter and see if she's "normal".
If not, enter court, file an exparte motion, the court will serve her a notice to appear and explain herself, if she no gree, the court will either send it's sheriff to pick her up or arm you with a copy of warrant you can take to the police and have some 'boys' arrest her.

I detest workers like that, I have one here that I have showed pepper, she don sit up (She's my senior but if you know your rights and you are clean, omo! nothing nobody fit do you)
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by Kobicove(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2023
You are partly at fault in this instance. An employee is such a sensitive needs to be closely supervised by a senior officer of the company who must be privy to any transactions he/she is handling.

Also I think that the accountant of the company should be able to provide details on must of the financial transactions the secretary was handling before she left
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by SavageResponse(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2023
concho:

He asked a valid question, it's left for you to answer either yes or no
Re: My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company by concho(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2023
SavageResponse:

He asked a valid question, it's left for you to answer either yes or no
I start seeing you like a younger sibling the moment you start working for me . Never had a handshake with any of my staff not to talk of extending it to a hug .

I can’t try such and I disgust the mention

It’s a “No” bro

(1) (Reply)

19 States, Two Countries Have Visited To Understudy Our E-procurement Reforms – / Buy Cheap Data Bundle For MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Data / The 2024 Tony Elumelu Foundation Program Is Open. Apply For A Business Grant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.