Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (48635 Views)

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Kinehap: 12:30pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:
Jeez! why the zigzag road? Cant they come up with a straight road?

You are the best engineer I have ever seen. Your wisdom too much

1 Like

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by freemi(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:
not possible. Will b too high to climb etc
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Stevven(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Skool no be really scam, no be straight road dem for building, na highway 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by SLOVFO(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

It will be dangerously steep.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by phorget(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2023
Robinmido:
Guy no be must say you go comment. If you no get any reasonable thing to say better shut up and read other people comment. You don see where Dem build straight road for ontop hill? Go school you no gree

Dumb mofo like you claiming to be educated. So even doctors, lawyers and other professionals are all expected to be conversant with road constructions right? It's so unfortunate that you people so much believe in your mere paper qualifications yet nothing to practically show for it and that is why and electrical engineering graduate cant even fix a bulb and mechanical engineering graduate will always look for a road side mechanic to fix a plug.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:41pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Straight road on a hill?

Nah... It will be too steep and dangerous for motoring.

1 Like

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by SLOVFO(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Dumb mofo like you claiming to be educated. So even doctors, lawyers and other professionals are all expected to be conversant with road constructions right? It's so unfortunate that you people so much believe in your mere paper qualifications yet nothing to practically show for it and that is why and electrical engineering graduate cant even fix a bulb and mechanical engineering graduate will always look for a road side mechanic to fix a plug.

Relax friend, people are merely trying to "catch cruise" with your comment.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by donbenie(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2023
Godwin4444:
I don’t engage dingbats
It takes one to know one..
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Straight road on a hill/mountain. You shouldn't criticize things you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

I have driven on that road several times and I can state categorically that I did not encounter any zigzig portion on it but it is a winding road!

I don't know where thay got that pic from
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2023
bestman09:

The road looks beautiful, but to me it's dangerous. Such terrain should have double lane, not single lane

That looks more than single lane
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by LIGHTROOM: 12:59pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

You are high on something
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by tamdun: 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
The second pic is from Pakistan

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Arabk25: 1:05pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Make unah forgive this guy nah the blast is too much. I think he has be schooled. Nobody knows all
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by vengertime: 1:05pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Your parents should be ashamed of themselves for adding mu-mu like you to Nigerian population

1 Like

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Quebec91(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2023
cheesy
MasterJayJay:

Straight road on a hill? This is why school is not a scam.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Barbushe: 1:13pm On May 09, 2023
Igbos is occasionally ignorants. That couldn't knew the meaning of beautifulness.

Most DANGEROUS road, can never be a beautiful road even in the Afghan-eastern region. I blame their father.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by thundafire: 1:14pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Congrats mr vice-chancellor, you that went to school your name is relatively unknown yet and I'm sure your bank account would be looking like some radio frequency...#88.75.

undecided
no wonder ur sense be like the proposed straight road u for build on top hill

1 Like

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Barbushe: 1:19pm On May 09, 2023
vengertime:

Your parents should be ashamed of themselves for adding mu-mu like you to Nigerian population

IPOB terrorists spotted.
Your father should be hold responsible for given birth of you. Amadiora locate your family members. Efulefu!
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by phorget(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2023
thundafire:
no wonder ur sense be like the proposed straight road u for build on top hill

As if roads cant be built anywhere.
Would you ever believe that Eko Atlantic City would ever exist on a beach? You are such a dumb asshole that believes only in norms though but unfortunately you cant see beyond your horizon so everything else looks impossible to you.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by phorget(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2023
vengertime:

Wehdone Mr. Solomon the wise one.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by phorget(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
Arabk25:

Make unah forgive this guy nah the blast is too much. I think he has be schooled. Nobody knows all

Noooooo! let them bring it ON!
Fortunately I'm jobless for today so I'll like to keep myself busy with their mentions.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by phorget(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2023
SLOVFO:

Relax friend, people are merely trying to "catch cruise" with your comment.

Lol...
I'm also catching cruise hitting them below the belt sir.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Powerfly(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2023
hardbody:

My guy lets do it together

I'm not your guyyy...atleast not a guy cheesy
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Powerfly(f): 1:32pm On May 09, 2023
Litmus:

Professional racing drivers would also love it. Winding roads are highly valued by race enthusiasts. The state to which this road belong could earn revenue from it by creating a yearly or quarterly motor-sport rally or Cannonball Run event.

This empty headed government
..if they can't loot they aren't interested...their head no fit suggest this kind thing cheesy
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by hardbody: 1:49pm On May 09, 2023
Powerfly:

I'm not your guyyy...atleast not a guy cheesy

Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by ojex004: 1:51pm On May 09, 2023
Rubbish, iPod/ unknown gunman go kidnapped and kill thr pple tire forbthis road
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by hardbody: 1:53pm On May 09, 2023
Barbushe:
Igbos is occasionally ignorants. That couldn't knew the meaning of beautifulness.

Most DANGEROUS road, can never be a beautiful road even in the Afghan-eastern region. I blame their father.

If I have to read that gibberish you think you have written, please write it in English language, if you are incapacitated, go back to the basics.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by CoolAmbience(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

Most of the landscape in Enugu is undulating. You are either driving up a height or descending a valley.

I used the road two weeks ago and last week from Awka through Amansea and Ugwuoba to an Airforce facility in Agbani.

It is the zigzag nature of the road that makes it remarkable. It is an attraction and a landmark for the State. There such iconic roads elsewhere around the world. All roads no go dey straight....naim make steering dey motor na.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by Psalmistproject: 2:06pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:
The road curls around mountain while the single pedestrian side sits on a cliff. So I guess the road was built on a mountain.
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2023
phorget:

you dont know how things work in civil engineering
Re: Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? by denzel231: 2:15pm On May 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What's beautiful about the road? It is obvious, there is something mentally wrong with some Nigerians.

What a shame?
na u get the mental problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.