Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) (68831 Views)

Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by id4sho(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2023
tongue
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Antipob777(f): 11:50am On May 09, 2023
Peter obi is next to be arrested, prosecuted and jailed.
This I have seen.

Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Christistruth02: 11:50am On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Na only God know how LIFE evolves. See picture of King Charles III & Sen. Ekweremadu some time ago. One is now King of England while the other is now Prisoner in UK. Nobody knows tommorow, jaré

Ekweremadu is now a VIP Guest in His Majesty’s Prison

King Charles is still looking after him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by showlove911(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Tannhauser(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2023
sad
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Lorddominic(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2023
One is a king and the other is a convicted prisoner
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by suolboy(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2023
Day169:
Lessons:
1. Time and chance happens to all things.
2. No condition is permanent.
3. Change is the only constant in life.
4. Grass to grace.. grace to grass.
5. Fear God.. we're all at his mercy.
6. Last Last.. everybody go dey alright!
Especially number 5.

4 Likes

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by ezechi242: 11:53am On May 09, 2023
i am a full blooded IGBO man and i will never support evil, like some other tribe do , so because he is friends with the king , then he shouldnt face the concequencies of his actions ......you see why nigeria still remain stagnant after so many years.....the evil man was a senate president for a long time and even his wife can not point on meaningful legacy he left behind.....if i was the judge i would have sentenced him to death by hanging.

2 Likes

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by bikefab(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2023
Regardless of how it goes down, life goes on.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by dyera(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2023
Someone should go and show King Charles this photo
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Willie2015: 11:55am On May 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
If a prophet had told him he will be cooling off in the UK prison by so so time, he might probably get such prophet arrested or sued.... Life is funny

Time and chance happen to them all

2 Likes

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by dyera(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2023
ezechi242:
i am a full blooded IGBO man and i will never support evil, like some other tribe do , so because he is friends with the king , then he shouldnt face the concequencies of his actions ......you see why nigeria still remain stagnant after so many years.....the evil man was a senate president for a long time and even his wife can not point on meaningful legacy he left behind.....if i was the judge i would have sentenced him to death by hanging.

The man refused to step down for 20 years for another man to become senator in his constituency.

2 Likes

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2023
LaSenior:
The king oya pardon him hehehe eno fit happen

You won use 4m buy kidney which kind stinginess be that

When he is aware that the going rate is #38m.

Lol.

And the Doctor cut am to just 270k.

Just a case of The Crook, Crookier and The Crookiest

The Boy, Ekweremadu and the Doctor

1 Like

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by sageb: 11:56am On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Na only God know how LIFE evolves. See picture of King Charles III & Sen. Ekweremadu some time ago. One is now King of England while the other is now Prisoner in UK. Nobody knows tommorow, jaré

Life happens
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by bernard1000001(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2023
atleast they are still in the same country
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by obinna58(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2023
Both are thieves but one got exposed

1 Like

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by excel101(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2023
The king will now be regretting having anything in the past to do with Nigerian Ex Sen Ekweremadu
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by erai30(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2023
This life nor balance at all, no matter how long it takes what will be will surely be. They both deserve to be in their various positions.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Warmaterial(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2023
Ike the prisoner.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by traihit: 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
eepeepook:
After that, the closet racist surely washed his hands clean. Leave those colonizers, all they want is their gain.

And what Ekweremadu wanted was your gain right?

🤡🤡

Oppressors are the same irrespective of whether they're foreign or local oppressors. Oh....you like the indegent oppressors more..he doesn't see you more than one would see a chicken for grilling....

1 Like

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
No matter how life evolves, every man should make his paths straight and be straightforward in dealings with others.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
About the same period, one was being crowned while the other was jailed.

God is great! 🙌🔥

1 Like

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
King Charles never knew..... grin grin
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

The vicissitudes of life…

These days, one will be sitting on the royal throne at Buckingham Palace…
While the other will be sitting on a porcelain ‘throne’ at His Majesty’s Prisons!

>
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by TheATM: 12:03pm On May 09, 2023
Igboslayer:
He will at least serve 5yrs
If God want to have mercy on him, he may not spend up to that
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Neddstark: 12:03pm On May 09, 2023
The way life goes
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by WithFact: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
One rise, one fall.

May God protect. Amen
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
dyera:
The man refused to step down for 20 years for another man to become senator in his constituency.
ezechi242:
very wicked and greedy politician....tufia

Some of you Nigerians seem far more concerned with “chop-I-chop” SHARING of loot than with the actual crime he committed…smh
>
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
Senator Ike Ekweremadu needs our prayers at this time, not mockery. Whoever the author of this photo is, is a heathen. That we too are not in prison today is not because we're perfect; it's only by grace. The travails of a parent are surmounted only by the mercies of God. May God see Senator Ekweremadu through, Amen.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by BigDawsNet: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
If a prophet had told him he will be cooling off in the UK prison by so so time, he might probably get such prophet arrested or sued.... Life is funny

Life sometimes is just funny

Her daughter in her interview said... " one min you can be having fun and coping life, another one min... things can turn around for bad"

This life ehn... make we just dey do good... do that Bad thing no go befall us... and people we help one day may gather to fight for us too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by ezechi242: 12:06pm On May 09, 2023
dyera:

very wicked and greedy politician....tufia
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:07pm On May 09, 2023
eepeepook:
After that, the closet racist surely washed his hands clean. Leave those colonizers, all they want is their gain.

Frankly, a Nigerian/African ripping off his own people is far worse than any racist (“closet” or otherwise)…. angry
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.