Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) (68830 Views)

Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by emperor4love(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2023
adslipps:
Just imagine if the reverse was the case, our politicians (Ekweremadu inclusive) would mobilise heavy armed forces, fast track immigration processes and whisk him off the country with private jet.
one person can mk a country
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Arbiter9(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2023
Wow... How the turntables cheesy
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by R0LL0N(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2023
God save the king ekweremanudu. No wonder because of this pics one yeye mod dey talk say Charles fit pardon ekpere. For your info many eye don snap with Charles before how many he won remember.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Staphylococcus: 2:23pm On May 09, 2023
Charles will pardon Eke!

Charles is not a principled man and will do anything without minding his status.

Charles is a spoilt brat, he does give a fvck about anybody’s opinion.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2023
That does not mean King Charles will release him from prison.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by salem1996: 2:31pm On May 09, 2023
Sagtop:
As One Was Crowned The King Of UK, The Other Was Adorned With Uniform In UK Prison cry

Sadistic comment lipsrsealed angry
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Igboslayer: 2:35pm On May 09, 2023
TheATM:
If God want to have mercy on him, he may not spend up to that
ok let's see what happens.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2023
Until king went north and he went south grin
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2023
Icarus99:
Irony of life
no one knows tomorrow

Hmm really no one knows tomorrow wallahi
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by yemmywesey(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2023
King of England and prisoner of England
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by emmyyuf: 3:37pm On May 09, 2023
WHEN D GOING WAS GOOD

CONTACT ME FOR UR QUALITY MEN SHOES
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by softsoul22(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2023
Kindly contact your export clearing agent for the exportation and documentaion of your Hardwood Charcoal, and Agro commodities products. We are your usual plunge.

Contact our WhatsApp : https:///message/JYOT5PSHTCDOF1
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:59pm On May 09, 2023
One became a king ....... The same week, the other is chopping beans at His Majesties pleasure.........😭😂😜
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Aliftedmusic: 4:08pm On May 09, 2023
[What an irony. Ike Ikweremandu want to jail in the UK while Prince Charles went on to become King in the UK

Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by NonsoNna(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2023
HITsquad:
Some people keep saying that the British monarchy is just ceremonial and has no real constitutional powers.

How can you say a family that old, that rich and with the title Royalty attached to it it's name don't have power?
Even ordinary powerful and rich individuals that are not into politics can wield so much power and influence in developed world.. to the extent that the government can't make any serious decisions without involving them. Those people are called "Oligarchs" they exist in every country.
And you think a very old powerful family that once had members of their family on all major European thrones now only has ceremonial power? Nope. The west is just too good at hiding such things and also deep corruption.

The truth is, British Monarchy/royal family is one of the most powerful families in the entire west... But their power just runs underground. Just for the sake of democracy.

And I believe there's an existing war going on underground between the British monarchy and US elites. It's all about dominance. US president didn't even go to King Charles coronation. And I believe the US are the ones sponsoring the anti monarchy sentiment In Britain. Cos it's almost like they promoting it on CNN.

The truth about this world is that there are always more happening behind the scenes than on the actual stage. And there are two types of people in this world. The 1% elites that know what's going on behind the stage and the 99% sheeps that only sees what they want us to see on the stage.

This sh!t happens every where even here in Nigeria. there are group of powerful families who owns this country... Government is changed every 8years but these families are steady, controlling everything and our so called leaders. They are more like the majority shareholders of the nation. While our leaders are more like the managers or employed CEOs. These people don't interfere in politics openly... nope. They are too big for that. Everything they do is underground. So they don't need public support or influence... To them It's not necessary, Since they already control the political figures who have the public support and influence.
These few noble families, each of them have a permanent seat on the national "Big table"(only the most elitist politicians are aware of these families and the big table.. not the average Joe politicians)

So These families are the closest thing we have to a real monarchy. cos when they get too old,too tired or dies.. They automatically pass their seats on the Big table down their various heirs... Who were groomed from youth for such purpose.

That's why this country will be very hard to fix.

Open your mind, make use of your IQ. step away from the horde of sheeps, and trust me, you will see things more clearly.

Wowww you opened my mind to so many things happening around the world. I was watching the coronation live on tv I noticed the POTUS didn’t attend the ceremony and I was wandering in my heart something is fishy that the media aren’t telling us. Thank u for the insight. I also wanna ask, u mention in your post their are families controlling and ruling this nation underground? Pls can u mention the families or people?
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Bfly: 4:18pm On May 09, 2023
lol
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by koribobo: 4:56pm On May 09, 2023
HITsquad:
Some people keep saying that the British monarchy is just ceremonial and has no real constitutional powers.

How can you say a family that old, that rich and with the title Royalty attached to it it's name don't have power?
Even ordinary powerful and rich individuals that are not into politics can wield so much power and influence in developed world.. to the extent that the government can't make any serious decisions without involving them. Those people are called God "Oligarchs" they exist in every country.
And you think a very old powerful family that once had members of their family on all major European thrones now only has ceremonial power? Nope. The west is just too good at hiding such things and also deep corruption.

The truth is, British Monarchy/royal family is one of the most powerful families in the entire west... But their power just runs underground. Just for the sake of democracy.

And I believe there's an existing war going on underground between the British monarchy and US elites. It's all about dominance. US president didn't even go to King Charles coronation. And I believe the US are the ones sponsoring the anti monarchy sentiment In Britain. Cos it's almost like they promoting it on CNN.

The truth about this world is that there are always more happening behind the scenes than on the actual stage. And there are two types of people in this world. The 1% elites that know what's going on behind the stage and the 99% sheeps that only sees what they want us to see on the stage.

This sh!t happens every where even here in Nigeria. there are group of powerful families who owns this country... Government is changed every 8years but these families are steady, controlling everything and our so called leaders. They are more like the majority shareholders of the nation. While our leaders are more like the managers or employed CEOs. These people don't interfere in politics openly... nope. They are too big for that. Everything they do is underground. So they don't need public support or influence... To them It's not necessary, Since they already control the political figures who have the public support and influence.
These few noble families, each of them have a permanent seat on the national "Big table"(only the most elitist politicians are aware of these families and the big table.. not the average Joe politicians)

So These families are the closest thing we have to a real monarchy. cos when they get too old,too tired or dies.. They automatically pass their seats on the Big table down their various heirs... Who were groomed from youth for such purpose.

That's why this country will be very hard to fix.

Open your mind, make use of your IQ. step away from the horde of sheeps, and trust me, you will see things more clearly.

God bless you for that insight
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2023
Chai. See life. Humble yourself, you never know where life will toss you into. Anyway Ekweremadu was humble. He just acted with indiscretion. Na wetin cause all this. This is a big lesson to all our politicians that think you are above the law. Na only for Naija you fit dey above the law.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by HITsquad: 5:23pm On May 09, 2023
NonsoNna:
Wowww you opened my mind to so many things happening around the world. I was watching the coronation live on tv I noticed the POTUS didn’t attend the ceremony and I was wandering in my heart something is fishy that the media aren’t telling us. Thank u for the insight. I also wanna ask, u mention in your post their are families controlling and ruling this nation underground? Pls can u mention the families or people?
NonsoNna:
I'm glad to hear that.
Well about your question... I don't have the capacity to identify these families, cos like I said.... Only the elitists and most powerful politicial figures in Nigeria past and presently like OBJ,IBB,Buhari,Bola Tinubu,Jim Nwobodo, Rabiu nkwankwaso,Atiku Abubakar, Nyesome Wike, David Mark,(and till recently)Peter Obi.... etc can accurately tell you who these
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by HITsquad: 5:28pm On May 09, 2023
[/quote]
NonsoNna:
I'm glad to hear that.
Well about your question... I don't have the capacity to identify these families, cos like I said.... Only the elitists and most powerful political figures in Nigeria past and presently like OBJ,IBB,Buhari,Bola Tinubu,Jim Nwobodo, Rabiu nkwankwaso,Atiku Abubakar, Nyesome Wike, David Mark,(and till recently)Peter Obi.... etc can accurately tell you who these families are... I'm just a peasant like you. And even majority of politicians in Nigeria especially low ranking ones also have no clue. Only Elites and most powerful politicians do cos they are the ones who work/worked with, answered/answers to these families directly. It's a power pyramid scheme if you ask me.

But from my personal observation,I'm more than certain that most of these families are Muslims from Northern part of the country(Obviously)

And there's a 30 to 50% probability that rich and powerful families like Dangote Family, Abdul Rabiu Family, Arthur Eze Family, Mike Adenuga Family, Orji Kalu family. all probably have a seat at the Giant national big table. I also believe that all the seats are not exactly equal or the same size... Nope! Some are obviously bigger than the others.

And sometimes just sometimes normal politicians..A.K.A employed CEOs can grow and grow until they are Big enough to secure a short term or long term seat for their family at the big table. I'm confident that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has achieved this or at least about to(considering what we all saw in the general election) love him or hate him like I do, that man showed everyone in this country that he is obviously no joke... and he is way up in the game.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by simonfynboi(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2023
E come happen at the same time too... Tiwa savage sing for the king oyibo carry d oda one go chop beans n garri for jail... grin grin
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by ezechi242: 6:21pm On May 09, 2023
9jaRealist:

Some of you Nigerians seem far more concerned with “chop-I-chop” SHARING of loot than with the actual crime he committed…smh
>

power is meant to be rotational and so is democracy....we are not practicing monarchy any longer.....asuming the animal was doing any better then i cn at least say he should stay a little longer, but not to the point of 22 years as a senator and nothing to write about..
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by thecommunist(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2023
No big deal, Jeff epstein was friends with prince Andrew....he was still convicted. And sent off to prison.
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:27pm On May 09, 2023
aylive02:
The ties no be today. He go serve him jail term in one of the finest rooms. He may even get a pardon
yinmu
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by isahsalee: 7:31pm On May 09, 2023
One was coronated as King while one was sent to prison as a prisoner same month. Such is life!
Re: King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:10am On May 10, 2023
His stupidity sent him to prison .....he should enjoy staying there......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.