Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

3 Ways To Make Big Money As A Copywriter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Ways To Make Big Money As A Copywriter (252 Views)

How Much Are You Making As A Copywriter? / How To Save Money As A Digital Nomad In 2023: By Amechi Okoli / 16 Genuine Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Big Money As A Copywriter by SplendorOchuko1(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2023
I know the first thing that comes to your mind is working for clients.

Writing sales copy, Facebook ad copy, web copy, funnel copy and so on.

You know I thought same way too, I thought that's how the big guys make a lot of money from copy by charging clients higher fees and adding more clients.

But here is how you can make BIG money as a copywriter even if you're not a big copywriter.

This is not Fiverr or Upwork stuff so are you ready to learn?

Ok, let's go.

1. Copywriting Agency.
A copywriting agency is a copywriting business with more than one copywriter.

Copywriting agency charges higher fees up to $10,000 per project and an agency can just be a lean team of 5.

You must be good as a copywriter and your team must be good else you will deliver terrible results for your clients and lose your reputation.

Yeah, I know you like the idea of owning an agency because you'll get bigger clients easily once you've establish your reputation.

Then to the next.

2. Productize your knowledge.
Who is going buy it? Or how do I sell it?

That's your next question because right now the whole copywriting industry is filled with baby copywriters selling courses.

They tell you that the only way to make money with copywriting is selling courses.

But come to think of it. If the king of closing Dan Lok offers you a copywriting course for $300 why will you buy it?

The answer is simple. You'll buy it because he has the proof, knowledge, experience and expertize.

Take note of this.

Your course shouldn't be another "HOW TO"  course in the market but should be a combination of your

Knowledge
Experience
Expertize
And proof.

Let me show you how to make big money from this.

If you package everything I talked about above your course is likely more different than the rest products out there that teaches "how to" and never 'here is my secret strategy"......

A good copywriting course is nothing less than 5k.

If 100 people get your course a month that's half a million naira.

200 people that's 1 million.

And 1000 people gets it that's 5 million in a month.

Now let me show you the most lucrative.

3. Consultation.
Recently I paid 2k for an hour consultation to solve the problem I was facing. Some days after I paid this guy raised the price to 5k/hour.

If 10 people pay for consultation with him every week that's 50k.

But then this is just the start. Let me show you where the big money is in consultation.

The big money in consultation is hiding in the amount of experience, knowledge and proof you have.

Take the King Of Closing as an example. Do you know how much Dan Lok charges for an hour consultation.

You think it's $2,000 or $5,000

It's way more than that, Dan charges $10,000 per hour which is equivalent to 7 million naira using black market exchange.

1 hour and Dan will make 7 million why?
Because of the experience, expertize and knowledge he has.

Come to think of it how much is your 1 hour worth?

And how much can you make 4 hours a week without writing copy?

Now here is the coolest.

I am going to offer 10 persons a free spot for consultation, if you're facing any roadblock as a copywriter send me a dm on WhatsApp.

WhatsApp ---- 09157538157

I normally charge $10 per hour so don't miss this free spot.

If you're a business owner and you're finding hard to make consistent sales reach out to me let's talk.

Till I write you again I remain,
Splendor Ochuko.
Certified Copywriter.

(1) (Reply)

Best Smile 2017 / World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos / Tired Of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get The SPECTACULAR WEB DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.