Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

League Of Voice-over Artistes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / League Of Voice-over Artistes (6334 Views)

Children Voice Over Talent / Do You Desire To Work As A Radio Presenter, Or A Voice-over Artist. / Voice-over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Voice-over Artistes by deleson: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2011
Thanks for checking on this thread,

This forum is meant for professional,intermediate and new voice-actors,audio book narrators,voice coaches, to share ideas, catch up and transact business and make good fortunes from the world of professional voicing.

So,to start with-simply share your last voicing experience, thereafter we'll unravel some other mysteries in this profession.

Do remember, 'you're as good as your last production'.

Welcome on-board.

2 Likes

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by maclatunji: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hello, I fancy myself as a voice-over talent. Let me know if you need fresh talents.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hi, my name is Gary Austine. i am a nigerian voice over artist in english and igbo languages, i have my own studios for recording and production. i am also very new on this forum and i hope to be an active contributor here.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
I recently did voice over project for halliburton. The project is on DECISION SPACE FOR PRODUCTION. Watch out for it.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by filibust: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Whoa! Its really interesting to hear voice-over persons share their experiences. I really love to be a voice-over person, but I don't know how and where to start.

Any advise?

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by deleson: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2012
@filibust, as rightly noted-the voiceover sphere is really an interesting one provided one knows his onion quite thoroughly.

For better view and exploration of the industry, you can get in touch with me via +23480811094338.

I'm a professional VO actor.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Ibroong(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do you need voice over For your radio and tv commercial, pls call 08068872249
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by deleson: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hi friends,

This is one of my recent jobs, where I acted as the lead/major character. It was done for BAYGON NIGERIA.

My partner(Mr Ohis), was simply amazing with his characterization. Whoa! Voice producer Mr Gary Austin, was just so fantastic...great team in all.

Hope you'll find it interesting.
By the way, comments will be appreciated...Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WiBEGlNF0U&feature=plcp

[quote author=garyaustin]Hi, my name is Gary Austine. i am a nigerian voice over artist in english and igbo languages, i have my own studios for recording and production. i am also very new on this forum and i hope to be an active contributor here.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Thanks for the post Tayo. It was great working with you, Ohis, Engineer Qudi, Nadia (Ghana), representative from Sc Johnson and directors from England and Bangkok via phone patch. Baygon!!!

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by deleson: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
garyaustin: Thanks for the post Tayo. It was great working with you, Ohis, Engineer Qudi, Nadia (Ghana), representative from Sc Johnson and directors from England and Bangkok via phone patch. Baygon!!!

Twas indeed an awesome session.

Cheers!
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by MidasTalk: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hey guys, im super glad to be a part of this forum. I go by the name of Jay a.k.a Midas Talk. Im a public speaker and voice actor with a strong passion for what i do. I intend to build a glittering career in the voice industry because I know i possess the wow factor necessary to be the absolute best. Anyone in need of fresh unadulterated talent may call me up on +2347034882483. I assure you of quality that brings satisfaction. Thank you all.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by deleson: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi,

In recent time, the Nigerian VO industry has experienced tremendous success...new perspectives to delivery, modern innovation in production with global marketing skills needed for successful operation in the 21st century.

However, as against some international stand-view that broadcasters(TV/Radio) do not make great VO actor, the Nigerian market seems to be encouraging VO actors either young or old to go into broadcasting.

Do you think this is good enough for an emerging VO industry like Nigeria?

Let's feel you pulse here...

Tag: So many voices, but just a few sell.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi, I recommend broadcasting for Voice over artists in Nigeria. Broadcasting industry in Nigeria is highly regulated and most of the practitioners, especially, news presenters are trained in auditory phonetics or mastery of the 49 speech sounds of English Language. 80% of highly successful Voice over artistes in Nigeria have Radio background. Pioneers of Nollywood and advertising are from broadcasting. If you are a Voice Over talent, by all means be on Radio and Television.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Emmandus(m): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2013
@Deleson Kudos for creating a thread like this.
@ Gary Austin , I doff my hat sir and also I respect you all.I think you are good at what you do. i just googled up VO artistes in Nigeria and i have found your name recurred about twice.
I am a fresh,JJC or total newbie in VO industry apart from my 'VO' experience from behind the curtains in our drama group back in my university days few years ago.
I must have received close to a million compliments on my God-given unique base/baritone voice,but you know compliments doesn't bring in the money or value.
I so much want to tend and hone out my speaking(inspirational/motivational),compere and voice over skills and talent and I believe I am meeting the right people. I will need all the help you can render.
Thanks!
Emmanuel Ayeni
twitter :@ emmandus
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Jimbadly: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hi, I'm a voice-over artist and have done quite a number of voice-over work in my area. I have a great voice, cheesy even if I say so myself. I can voice in a near perfect American English and Queen's English. I have some voice samples to prove it. You contact me via phone on 08182723929 or email, coolio667@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2013
join me on Radio one 103.5 fm every monday by 9.15 am for Pension Scope radio programme.
if u missed the maiden edition of pensionscope, u cn still listen online;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FGDgTkjn-w&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by manitobor(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Voice over is pure art. I love listening to good voice over productions. I wish I had great voice I'd have been a voice over artist. Kudos to all great voice over artists in Nigeria, keep doing what you know how to do best. More power to your voice.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by deleson: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
manitobor: Voice over is pure art. I love listening to good voice over productions. I wish I had great voice I'd have been a voice over artist. Kudos to all great voice over artists in Nigeria, keep doing what you know how to do best. More power to your voice.

Thanks for dropping this comment...

It's only the simple but realistic truth that all voices speak but a few sell.

Help promote professionalism and quality service, contact a professional voice actor for your next voice project.

Get in touch via tayojet [at] gmail [dot] com www[dot]tayovoice[dot]webs[dot]com

Tayo Elegbede...Nigerian Voice Over Artist ! The sound of excellence.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Airtel + Google Freezone; authentic and pure Naija Accent from yours sincerely. please enjoy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_o-bFjPGLw
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2013
another one Airtel + google Freezone Naija accent;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C7pe0LTeNw
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2013
The third one; Airtel + Google Freezone Naija Accent;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EoSrvc7n9Q
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by smartetey: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please I have this flair for voice over , who can be of help. pls reach me at unclesmart2003@yahoo.com, 07011152505
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by jseak(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
This thread needs to be kept alive please.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2015
@garyaustin and Deleson, how did your foray into the world of voice over start?
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Afromano: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Leaving a cool footprint.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klh83uf9ho6f3z1/Diamond%20Mobile%20app.mp3?dl=0

Check out our work

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Afromano: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Leaving a cool footprint.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klh83uf9ho6f3z1/Diamond%20Mobile%20app.mp3?dl=0

Check out our work

+2348068004509

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by chccho(m): 5:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello deleson and garyaustin why have guys abandoned such a wonderful thread... Pls come back and keep it alive.
I am very passionate about VOs and broadcasting.
Hope to hear from u guys soon
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by garyaustin(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2016
@chccho The industry has been quiet and we have this nagging issue of INDIANS SCAMMING Voice over Artistes in Nigeria. More on that later.

1 Like

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by MrVoiceover(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Ahmadu Emmanuel Oluwasayomi fondly known as Mr Voiceover, is a talented, prolific and award-winning Voice-Over Artiste. He sparkles in every sense of being successful. His mellifluous voice is unmistakable as it wafts through the air. In possession of an impeccable diction, creative capacity and distinctive leadership acumen.

He is an exceptionally intelligent and diligent personality. He has also been as one of the men of influence in the media. A household name on media Mr Voiceover (as He’s fondly called) has been through the whole grind; a newscaster, programme anchor, news and programme producer, script writer and voice-over artiste. Not one to be consumed by his role. He’s more than ready to take on any English audio-recording project from any industry and start working with you.

His voice has been described to be many things at once — warm and energetic, friendly and smooth, sensual and casual. Yet, one truth stands out: the compelling quality and simple versatility in his voice contributes to his ability to tell the right story.

Not only is this seasoned English voice-over talent known for natural articulateness, expert voice control abilities and genuine acting ability. Emmanuel’s wide-ranging experience in broadcasting has earned his impressive listening and speaking proficiencies and a natural delivery punctuated by a normal pace and a certain brand of vocal confidence not found in many freelance voice artists today.

He Joined The Voiceover Industry Having An In-born Ability To Write Scripts And Do Voiceover Without A Coach.

A year after his endorsement in the industry, One Of His Works Got Sponsored For Over 2 Years On The Largest Television Station In Africa And On Several Radio Stations Across Nigeria.

He's a registered member of various national and international bodies such as; Association Of Voice-Over Artiste Of Nigeria (AVOAN), Nigeria Voice Bank, VOICE123-Suite 488 Califonia USA, Edgestudio Consults-New York City.

He has voiced numerous works (on hire) for Advertising Agencies, Production Companies, New Media Companies, Localization Companies, Radio Station, Television Station, Movie Industries, Private Individual across the globe.

Some of his clients are; Confuence FM, MultiLife Drinks Nigeria, Grace FM, Prime FM, UNIBEN FM, Glide N' Prime Consults, Savid Group Nigeria, University Of Benin Nigeria, Redeemed Christian Ministry Nigeria, Deeper Christian Life Ministry Nigeria, St Mosco Comedian -(Award-winner of the 2015 best comedian of the year [North-Central Nigeria]) and so many others.

His wide-ranging experience In voice acting has earned him an impressive listening and speaking proficiencies and a matural delivery puntuated by a normal pace and a certain brand of vocal confidence not found in many Voice-Over Artistes of today. The compelling quality and simple versatility in his voice contributes his ability to tell the right story with natural articulateness and expert voice control ability.

He studies Theatre Arts and Mass Communication at the Premier University, University Of Benin, Nigeria. He is currently an OAP (Presenter, Newscaster Voice-Over Artiste) at UINIBEN 100.1 FM. The compelling passion to contribute to his world has made him own a company named PRIME VOICE-OVER INTERNATIONAL

He is a Movie Actor, young Entrepreneur and Business Consultant.

He has contributed immensely to the world Voiceover Industry and other media outfits With His Unique Voice suitable for Radio/TV commercials, Audio Books Movies, Documentaries, Websites, Promos, Voicemail, Cartoons, Newscasting, Official Presentations, Corporate Productions, E-Learning projects, Animations, Phone Prompts, IVR -Interactive Voice Response, On-Hold messages, Auto Attendant messages, DVDs, Video audio & narration, Podcast audio, Computer games, Talking Books & Voice to Picture and others.

He is Simple,Honest,Friendly,creative,Trustworthy, Respectful And God-fearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by MrVoiceover(m): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Ahmadu Emmanuel Oluwasayomi fondly known as Mr Voiceover, is a talented, prolific and award-winning Voice-Over Artiste. He sparkles in every sense of being successful. His mellifluous voice is unmistakable as it wafts through the air. In possession of an impeccable diction, creative capacity and distinctive leadership acumen.

He is an exceptionally intelligent and diligent personality. He has also been as one of the men of influence in the media. A household name on media Mr Voiceover (as He’s fondly called) has been through the whole grind; a newscaster, programme anchor, news and programme producer, script writer and voice-over artiste. Not one to be consumed by his role. He’s more than ready to take on any English audio-recording project from any industry and start working with you.

His voice has been described to be many things at once — warm and energetic, friendly and smooth, sensual and casual. Yet, one truth stands out: the compelling quality and simple versatility in his voice contributes to his ability to tell the right story.

Not only is this seasoned English voice-over talent known for natural articulateness, expert voice control abilities and genuine acting ability. Emmanuel’s wide-ranging experience in broadcasting has earned his impressive listening and speaking proficiencies and a natural delivery punctuated by a normal pace and a certain brand of vocal confidence not found in many freelance voice artists today.

He Joined The Voiceover Industry Having An In-born Ability To Write Scripts And Do Voiceover Without A Coach.

A year after his endorsement in the industry, One Of His Works Got Sponsored For Over 2 Years On The Largest Television Station In Africa And On Several Radio Stations Across Nigeria.

He's a registered member of various national and international bodies such as; Association Of Voice-Over Artiste Of Nigeria (AVOAN), Nigeria Voice Bank, VOICE123-Suite 488 Califonia USA, Edgestudio Consults-New York City.

He has voiced numerous works (on hire) for Advertising Agencies, Production Companies, New Media Companies, Localization Companies, Radio Station, Television Station, Movie Industries, Private Individual across the globe.

Some of his clients are; Confuence FM, MultiLife Drinks Nigeria, Grace FM, Prime FM, UNIBEN FM, Glide N' Prime Consults, Savid Group Nigeria, University Of Benin Nigeria, Redeemed Christian Ministry Nigeria, Deeper Christian Life Ministry Nigeria, St Mosco Comedian -(Award-winner of the 2015 best comedian of the year [North-Central Nigeria]) and so many others.

His wide-ranging experience In voice acting has earned him an impressive listening and speaking proficiencies and a matural delivery puntuated by a normal pace and a certain brand of vocal confidence not found in many Voice-Over Artistes of today. The compelling quality and simple versatility in his voice contributes his ability to tell the right story with natural articulateness and expert voice control ability.

He studies Theatre Arts and Mass Communication at the Premier University, University Of Benin, Nigeria. He is currently an OAP (Presenter, Newscaster Voice-Over Artiste) at UINIBEN 100.1 FM. The compelling passion to contribute to his world has made him own a company named PRIME VOICE-OVER INTERNATIONAL

He has contributed immensely to the world Voiceover Industry and other media outfits With His Unique Voice suitable for Radio/TV commercials, Audio Books Movies, Documentaries, Websites, Promos, Voicemail, Cartoons, Newscasting, Official Presentations, Corporate Productions, E-Learning projects, Animations, Phone Prompts, IVR -Interactive Voice Response, On-Hold messages, Auto Attendant messages, DVDs, Video audio & narration, Podcast audio, Computer games, Talking Books & Voice to Picture and others.

He is Simple,Honest,Friendly,creative,Trustworthy, Respectful And God-fearing.[b][/b]
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by MrVoiceover(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2016

He is Simple,Honest,Friendly,creative,Trustworthy, Respectful And God-fearing.[b][/b]

For further enquiry or Booking:

Call : 2348165501253

Email : mrvoiceover1@gmail.com

Twitter : www.twitter.com/emmanuel_ahmadu

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/mrvoiceover

Facebook : www.facebook.com/sir.voiceover

I look forward to working with you on your next Voice-Over Job. Thank You.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by MrVoiceover(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2016

For further enquiry or Booking:

Call : 2348165501253

Email : mrvoiceover1@gmail.com

Twitter : www.twitter.com/emmanuel_ahmadu

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/mrvoiceover

Facebook : www.facebook.com/sir.voiceover

He look forward to working with you on your next Voice-Over Job. Thank You.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Ft. Yemi Alade - "I’m Available" (Video) / Download Full Album: Nav - Reckless Zippyshare Mp3 / Download MP3: Davido - 1 MILI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.