Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

League Of Voice-over Artistes - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / League Of Voice-over Artistes (6338 Views)

Children Voice Over Talent / Do You Desire To Work As A Radio Presenter, Or A Voice-over Artist. / Voice-over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by EbenzMedia: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by chccho(m): 2:35am On Jul 18, 2016
EbenzMedia:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheoap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Why do u have to come and flood this thread with this garbage Don't u have any respect for people's property/craft Mods pls do the necessary
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by oneshine: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
i am timi by name a thorough-breeded and top-notch voice-over artist {up and coming though},with a wealth of great diction-comely ,captivating and sonorous voice.banking on me for collaborations and projects would end in a symbiotic relationship of which the result would be a great win-win.call me on 09035276235 and 09099473372
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Heshei: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Mr voice over we get talk o ...This your profile is heavy. Kudos
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by EbenzMedia: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2016
chccho:

Why do u have to come and flood this thread with this garbage Don't u have any respect for people's property/craft Mods pls do the necessary

You don't need mods to do it. You can do it yourself simply by reporting and quoting the violation rule number. It has been deleted. Edit your post and delete it.
Anyone that wants to post an off topic comment on a thread, should open a fresh thread for it!
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Emmandus(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
I am Emmanuel Ayeni, Engineer, Inspirational speaker and writer. As a quint essential Voice artist, I do voice overs of all types and of different projects with great quality , I also improve your scripts and provide other top-notch services to ensure the highest quality.

Emmandus Media
www.emmanuelayeni.com
www.soundcloud.com/Emmanuel-ayeni
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by onemmanuel(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
good to see the reopening of this forum after a long silence... I must commend Emmanuel Ayeni and Emmanuel Ahmadu. I love to work with you guys in your respective unique talents. also i wish the pioneers of the motivational page in the likes of Deleson and Gary Austine could be resurrected for the continuous betterment. thank you all.
I'm Emmanuel Egbase. +2348101292324. twitter handle: @egbaseemmanuel... Aspiring Eloquent Voice Over Artist.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by Heshei: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2017
I am back here...
Will upload my previous efforts here for criticism and help by the ogas whose CV and practical contents has been nothing but excellent.

@MrVoiceover, @garyaustin, @Deleson, @Emmandus Please lets try to revive this thread and make a meaningful impact.
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by SpockFederation: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Okoli Chibuike (Catalyst), is a professional voice over talent that does all kinds of voice overs in either Nigerian or American accent.

My recent work are; a Broadcast promo commercial for De Royal Noodles, and a Web instructional video for TradeAlts.

CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348159261159

SEE MY SAMPLES: https://catalystvoiceover.com/need-a-professional-nigerian-accent-voiceover-artist-actor-talent/

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by weedin: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello,
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by weedin: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2018
I am a female VOICE OVER ARTIST and I offer professional voice over services.
Here is a link to my website containing audio demos and samples of work already done.
https://bisolavoiceoverservices.site123.me/
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by SpockFederation: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2018
I am Catalyst from CatalystVoiceover.com

If you ever need a Professional Nigerian/African accent Voiceover, Contact me

PHONE: +2348159261159

WEBSITE: http: https://catalystvoiceover.com/need-a-professional-nigerian-accent-voiceover-artist-actor-talent/

Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by ProudlyTunes: 2:04am On Aug 14, 2018
check out Read More@ http://www.ProudlyTunes.com
more music & entertainment updates
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by bewitching: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello there, I'm Rita and I'm a voiceover artist. If you need an engaging, calm and compelling female voice with great diction and good pronunciation get in touch with me on 09093308321.
If you also need scripts for your voiceover contact 09093308321
Re: League Of Voice-over Artistes by NorelleDesign: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello. My name is Aby, I work remotely with a company in the U.S . We are currently hiring Nigerians that can speak with American accents and also have Customer care experience.

You can check the flier to apply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal - Mushin2mohits Album Download / Waje Ft. Yemi Alade - "I’m Available" (Video) / Download MP3: Davido - 1 MILI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.