Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy (28212 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Akpabio Will Reclaim His Senatorial Seat — Etekamba Umoren, Ex-SSG / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by samz77: 7:02am On May 10, 2023
na Igbo craze man be dis. your potopoto Igbo land u no gree stay for there. child of lost generation. This fool called Charly craze should go back to his Biafra
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Cassandraloius: 7:02am On May 10, 2023
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by HRMK: 7:06am On May 10, 2023
A FOOL AT FORTY IS REFERRED TO AS A FOOL FOR EVER!NO WONDER WHY A SEPTUAGENARIAN STILL REMAIN ONE!HE SHOULD CONTINUE TO ACT THE WRITTEN SCRIPT OF OBASANJO,ADEBANJO AND BODEGEORGE!THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THE FACT THAT ALL OBI SUPPORTERS ARE ALL EITHER FULL OR HALF BLOODED IGBOS!AND HIS VOTES ARE FROM THEM!IS HE THEN A NIGERIAN OR AN IGBO PRESIDENT?FOOD FOR THOUGHT!ANOTHER NNAMDI KANU LOADING!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Ssst: 7:16am On May 10, 2023
As e de sweet us e de pain them. See how all of una they para for Charly boy. Simply Bec he said the truth. E go happen for una eyes. Yeye youths, evils
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Fearyourcreator: 7:21am On May 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The mandate Igbos gave to him as if only igbos voted in the election
Asin ehn... I don't know they were this stupid
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by 7arrows: 7:25am On May 10, 2023
siraj1402:
Obi lost his manhood and it get lost forever. A Pandora whose voice sounds like a female voice can never be president in this nation they believs it's a zoo.
Adeleke victory has put an end to both Atiku and Pandora's case as no BIVAS case will be accepted.

Oga Your statement is totally out of point.
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Allisgud: 7:31am On May 10, 2023
Herkim:

.Obi can never change the swearing in date of the new president elected because buhari can not stay beyond May 29 2023.

This is a constitutional matter which is not for layman like most of niaja youths
hope u know he is the first person to change Anambra swearing in date
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by IfnobeGod20: 7:38am On May 10, 2023
HRMK:
A FOOL AT FORTY IS REFERRED TO AS A FOOL FOR EVER!NO WONDER WHY A SEPTUAGENARIAN STILL REMAIN ONE!HE SHOULD CONTINUE TO ACT THE WRITTEN SCRIPT OF OBASANJO,ADEBANJO AND BODEGEORGE!THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THE FACT THAT ALL OBI SUPPORTERS ARE ALL EITHER FULL OR HALF BLOODED IGBOS!AND HIS VOTES ARE FROM THEM!IS HE THEN A NIGERIAN OR AN IGBO PRESIDENT?FOOD FOR THOUGHT!ANOTHER NNAMDI KANU LOADING!!
My both parents are Yorubas and I gave my vote to Obi. Now, tell me how I am half or full Igbo? Tribalism will kill you there. Why must everything be seen in the lens of tribalism and you want the nation to grow? That won't be possible with this tribal division and religion partition you guys are showcasing. Repent and be converted.

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Bhol28: 7:52am On May 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:57am On May 10, 2023
adem30:
Obi is a boy

Chaley is a boy
They are boys
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:59am On May 10, 2023
Who is taking this elderly fool man serious
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by wink2015(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2023
Charly Boy

The authentic "AREA FADA "
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by seunodediranivy: 8:05am On May 10, 2023
I dey laugh ooo, people are just so funny, regaining mandate that wasn't lost is tantamount to stealing, and if care isn't taken, he may spend his 4 years of next administration in kuje prison with some of his supporters if these unruly behaviors and attitudes aren't checked before May 29.
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Mendular440(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2023
ppogba:
Baba upcoming artiste at the age of 73.
😁😁😁😁
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Peppysco: 8:15am On May 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Let me help you.
1. He fought for almost 3 years to retrieved his gubernatorial mandate back from PDP. That's number 1.
2. He was impeached and he went to court and the court said, he was illegally impeached and his mandate was retrieved to him back. That's number 2.
3. His mandate and his term of expiration has not expired and he was booted out but he went to court and the court said, it was wrong for INEC to have conducted election to replace him in 2007 and because of that, the court booted Andi Nba and asked Peter Obi to return to his post. That's the third time. Number 3.
I hope you are now cleared.

Hmmm, see who you guys want to be Nigeria's president. Even a Local government chairman wouldn't be so dull to have been chased out of office 3 different times.
The same guy that Dino poked on a live telecast and began to cry, such guy can't ever be my president, m'banu.
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by afadi2410: 8:30am On May 10, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Person wey him late father don disown since. At his old age he is still a disappointment to his family and this nation. Tufiakwa.

He is still better than your forefathers put together
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Chucks13: 8:34am On May 10, 2023
Charly Man pls keep quiet and rot in hell, Atiku even have better chance than your obi.

Point of correction no one gave obi any mandate or you are likely talking about the mandate given to him in his occultic kingdom as the next Ohanaeze president or ipob Republic president but if you are talking about Nigeria then you are mad I mean very mad.

And listen good a silly betrayer like you is useless to any just cause in Ngeria. A useless father like you is useless to the current situation so go to hell you damn bitter, tribalist rotten a s s.

Mandate my foot if dem born you do anyhow by May 29 you will regret your life. Bitch!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by syntekelite(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2023
I still dey wonder where dem go put atiku if even tinubu is disqualified, abi obi go still carry atiku wey carry 2nd go another court?? Mke obi dey use hin followers catch trips dey go..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by BackFromBalablu: 9:49am On May 10, 2023
Am tired of Nigeria's politics undecided
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Ofunaofu: 9:53am On May 10, 2023
olatunji0607:
The third shall be the first

And the so called first shall be the last

It is written
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Christistruth02: 10:22am On May 10, 2023
How can you reclaim what you never had?

If it didn’t Dey it didn’t Dey
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Tzar(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2023
Why do Igbos think ONLY their majority vote for Obi and their online noise can get Obi into Aso Rock?
Other regions that are not so noisy online also voted, you know? Those other regions did not predominantly vote for Obi, know this and know peace!
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Austineva(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2023
JoeEeL:
The way this man was fighting Simon Ekpa and sit-at-home ewehh,,,

so this is where it all has ended up. Chai. cheesy
😂😂😂. I swear

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by zomby(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos own Lagos

Yeah, Igbos own Lagos, Kano, kaduna, sokoto and parts of Abeokuta… Hopeless pigs!
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by zomby(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2023
syntekelite:
I still dey wonder where dem go put atiku if even tinubu is disqualified, abi obi go still carry atiku wey carry 2nd go another court?? Mke obi dey use hin followers catch trips dey go..

Lol
That is one of the reasons why they call them confused losers. The senseless pigs all sleep and face the same direction
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Jamalson(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The mandate Igbos gave to him as if only igbos voted in the election
don't be stupid my brother. Is not only igbos that voted him as you said, but we all vote for him more than 80 parcent of the people of south south, south east, north central and morethan 30 parcent of the people of far north and south west voted him
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Jamalson(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2023
adem30:
Obi is a boy
Chaley is a boy
And you are a baby
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Jamalson(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2023
olatunji0607:
AMEN
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2023
wink

What if you're the first

cheesy

olatunji0607:
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by pandoragirigory: 12:04pm On May 10, 2023
Jamalson:
don't be stupid my brother. Is not only igbos that voted him as you said, but we all vote for him more than 80 parcent of the people of south south, south east, north central and morethan 30 parcent of the people of far north and south west voted him
This is how you normally address your mother?
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by Nwaelohim: 3:21pm On May 10, 2023
Charly boy still smoking weed? I thought his daughter made him stop? Obi has no mandate talk more of being stolen
Re: Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy by orisa37: 3:39pm On May 10, 2023
'COS CHARLEY BOY SAYS SO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300% Hike In Aedc Tariffs Prepaid Meter. Pics / Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.