Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) (32759 Views)

Peter Obi Is Saddened & Shocked By The Deportation Of Osun Indigenes By Lagos / Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Jagabanarmy: 8:35pm On May 09, 2023
reiddecuti:
This truly show that Adeleke is the people governor. Unlike the opposite in Imo state that have enthroned catastrophe and mayhem in that state.

God be with you as you bring development to the good people of Osun State.
Bivas was not admissable as evidence. The Appeal court and supreme court based their judgement on the voters register not total number of accredited voters or votes cast according to BIVAS so it will be hard for PDP and LP to prove their cases in court against Tinubu
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by muyeski: 8:44pm On May 09, 2023
Gloria303:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and may almighty God in his powers shall never take away all what you have and you are seeing in your life that is always making you to feel proud and be excited in this life amen, pls even if it's for us to eat my accnt is, Access b, ank 16 77 15 17 61 Janet Jacob

This ur account number na sure baba ijebu winning just keep playing all games tomorrow and u won't regret. That I have seen.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Fujiyama: 8:44pm On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Congratulations Uncle Demola. It's our turn to chop, no modafoka can stop us. 4+4+4=8

^^^
undecided
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:48pm On May 09, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided
wetin? Go meet Oyetola and chop your own.

English is hard o, I heard someone telling twins that they look face to face, instead of they looked resemblance.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:51pm On May 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Nothing like when the people get who and what they want.

Compare this reaction to the INEC midnight election robbery announcement.

Majority of the nation woke up to a mourning mood. Was as if someone important and loved died in the night.

I tell u oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2023
Dshocker:
All these rubbish happening in Nigeria, wouldn't be possible in the days of Moses in the Bible, God would have angrily striked APC and their supporters with death or something.

Seconded
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by floret23(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2023
Dshocker:
All these rubbish happening in Nigeria, wouldn't be possible in the days of Moses in the Bible, God would have angrily striked APC and their supporters with death or something.

heliues of a thing would have become a thing of the past.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Theoarhics: 9:22pm On May 09, 2023
We await the bigger one. When obi rightly declared winner
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Hespee93: 9:27pm On May 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3kMqn0-otM

Osun state indigenes jubilate as Supreme court upholds and reaffirms Gov. Adeleke's governoship win.

#wetindeyhappenTV

Correction.

PDP supporters Jubiliat after Adeleke wins at supreme curt.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by diplomat058(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:

You're the clown here who is suffering from dementia with Lewis Body. An enemy of a better Nigeria. You claimed OBI had third class, yet he is more intelligent and successful than your entire lineage

Hear the ranting of a dimwitted misfit who has sought solace in hawking gringory, a con man messiah and third classed failure cheesy

Why do I feel the need to scoop your hot tears and then turn it over for ground mopping? The endless agony of wailing and looking for gringory's lost manhood is probably the best thing that will happen to you for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency.

But then who am I to stop an imbecilic headless mob cum ipob terrorist from wailing cheesy
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by occfx: 10:18pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:
God is never a Man. The will of the people is the will of God and it is always final. Congratulations to the osun people. Power belongs to the people and it can only be given by God .

OBI PETER GREGORY is next

The jubilation that day will be tell the whole world who truly won elections

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Flick490(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2023
occfx:

The jubilation that day will be tell the whole world who truly won elections

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by rolexino(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2023
And somebody ws selected....the whole country is moody

It happens 2015, 2019 n 2023
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by ufuosman(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2023
Nice one
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by nesphil(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2023
Congrats to Gov. Adeleke and the good people of Osun State.

officialwdhtv:

Osun state indigenes jubilate as Supreme court upholds and reaffirms Gov. Adeleke's governorship win.

#wetindeyhappenTV

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by nighthawk1: 4:26am On May 10, 2023
Bruisecruise:
This is an attempt to pacify the Nigerian public in a bid to allow them believe in the Supreme Court as an unbiased entity till they Balablue Nigerians for the presidential case and then they’d say “look, we gave PDP and others victory in other cases, how can we be biased”

LMFAO, they want to carry 200million folks the handicap of their life very soon. Naija Naija I hail thee

Your eyes and mind are on the mark. The chess move is knight for Queen.

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by obama99: 7:04am On May 10, 2023
When the righteous rules the people rejoice. But when these people dey for power........ See how people are jubilating . May God help the governor deliver on his promises.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by one4GOD(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Osun state indigenes jubilate as Supreme court upholds and reaffirms Gov. Adeleke's governoship win.

#wetindeyhappenTV

same way it will be for all the obidients anytime soon. The emilokans must shed tears in this country
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by one4GOD(f): 7:59am On May 10, 2023
Injera:

For Biafra
whether for Biafra it for whatever you call it, it will surely happen for Obi, it shall!
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Injera(f): 8:40am On May 10, 2023
one4GOD:
whether for Biafra it for whatever you call it, it will surely happen for Obi, it shall!
That one consign you
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by fawaz050(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2023
Bruisecruise:
This is an attempt to pacify the Nigerian public in a bid to allow them believe in the Supreme Court as an unbiased entity till they Balablue Nigerians for the presidential case and then they’d say “look, we gave PDP and others victory in other cases, how can we be biased”

LMFAO, they want to carry 200million folks the handicap of their life very soon. Naija Naija I hail thee

Nigerian Politics is like a Zero-sum Game.

They are playing us. You are wise Man!
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by OLOKOESHIN: 9:03am On May 10, 2023
Pat081:
my mistakes your personal problem so happy for osun state people and the workers if not Oletola will show them and hope is not that Oletola promise to take care of your bill on that your leg
I'm so happy*
One of of many errors
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Bringbackmandat: 9:16am On May 10, 2023
Even this celebration better than when Tinubu was announced winner of presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Kabir Yusuf Sued His Party, NNPP Over Primary Elections / Tinubu Signs Electricity Amendment Bill Into Law / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.