Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) (32735 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Marveeno(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations to gov.Adeleke
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by mortalincarnate(f): 6:46pm On May 09, 2023
Good one

Congratulations to the Osun Pple
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Kog45(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:
God is never a Man. The will of the people is the will of God and it is always final. Congratulations to the osun people. Power belongs to the people and it can only be given by God .

OBI PETER GREGORY is next
Supreme court is the best now.Don’t change mouth if the same Supreme rules in favor of Tinubu…..Kai so you can believe in corrupt judiciary.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by broadman20: 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
Injera:

For Biafra

Yes, so that they will give your helpless people in Sudan hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by olisefom: 6:50pm On May 09, 2023
Osuns judgement might be a bait to divert attention from Obi's. Just a thought.

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2023
Imole de Okan ogun parade.
Well deserved congratulations to us the ADELEKE family , I’m the son of Mujeeb Adeleke.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by BRIMBRAM: 6:52pm On May 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Nothing like when the people get who and what they want.

Compare this reaction to the INEC midnight election robbery announcement.

Majority of the nation woke up to a mourning mood. Was as if someone important and loved died in the night.

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem. grin

Una go cry taya. grin
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Pat081: 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
Please 🙏 did everyone hear or know this guy OLOKOESHIN here in the Nairaland forum because he is Oletola fan now that the judgment does not go in his way hope he is still ok and in good health
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by BRIMBRAM: 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
olisefom:
Osuns judgement might be a bait to divert attention from Obi's. Just a thought.

How?!
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Shezzman: 6:56pm On May 09, 2023
Lol.
You no lie my guy...
NothingDoMe:

Majority of the nation woke up to a mourning mood. Was as if someone important and loved died in the night.

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Mrtaye: 6:59pm On May 09, 2023
Flango:
shocked
APC's case against Adeleke bothers on election fraud. I remember telling a friend that Adeleke will win up to the supreme court just so that the courts can have a precedent.
The APC has a case against them by the PDP and LP. If the courts are saying fraud cannot be proven against the PDP, it will be interesting to see how the court will agree to the PDP that there was fraud by the APC.

Me thinks APC sacrificed Osun for the bigger prize. I think this is the first supreme court case involving bvas
So are they the same cases
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:

Speak for urself.
U and ur analogy are on ur own
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Shezzman:
Lol.
You no lie my guy...

So u woke up to a mourning mood grin grin
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Flick490(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Kog45:
Supreme court is the best now.Don’t change mouth if the same Supreme rules in favor of Tinubu…..Kai do you can believe in corrupt judiciary.

Pls get out. Did Tinubu actually win the election?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Flick490(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Injera:

For Biafra

Bleep off
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Justkatty(f): 7:03pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations the people's Governor..Osun people just dey jubilate since.

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Bluntemperor: 7:04pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:
God is never a Man. The will of the people is the will of God and it is always final. Congratulations to the osun people. Power belongs to the people and it can only be given by God .

Imagination is choice but the bitter truth is that you have not been able to tell ordinary Nigerians how your Candidate was able to win geographic- spread, especially in North-East and North-West and you have been sold lies that ' One Mandate is Stolen' as some of you don't even believe in the Nigerian Judiciary!
In all these political ROFOROFO fight, I wish Obi well!
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by fascowilly(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:

Continue dreaming
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by hush15: 7:06pm On May 09, 2023
Flango:
shocked
APC's case against Adeleke bothers on election fraud. I remember telling a friend that Adeleke will win up to the supreme court just so that the courts can have a precedent.
The APC has a case against them by the PDP and LP. If the courts are saying fraud cannot be proven against the PDP, it will be interesting to see how the court will agree to the PDP that there was fraud by the APC.

Me thinks APC sacrificed Osun for the bigger prize. I think this is the first supreme court case involving bvas

The same Gid who spoke for Osun people will speak for Nigerians at large.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by diplomat058(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:

grin

What a clown. Gringory, the third class bigot with a transgendered voice sounding like rabbit came a distant third. Nothing can be done about it for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency. You're free to wail tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by onatisi(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2023
this man has played his game very well.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:08pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations Uncle Demola. It's our turn to chop, no modafoka can stop us. 4+4+4=8

Mynd44 bring your resume let me get you a Commissioner job from my uncle
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by VIKTO83(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2023
This is clear indication that Tinubu will eventuallý emerge winner from d tribunal.
If they had granted victory to Oyetola then it will be based on same grounds that Obi or Atiku will be favoured.

I'm happy Adeleke won.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Obakoolex(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Man is so loved and he loved his people dearly. This is what happens when someone was truly elected by the people and not trying to force himself on the people by stealing the people's mandate.

To rotten teeth Tinubu, you'll be disgrace soon, keep priding and gloating with the people's mandate. Fóolish man
But how has Tinubu hurt you so much sir
Because it really shock me how you can just call an old man old enough to father anyone here on nairaland such ill names.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Kion: 7:14pm On May 09, 2023
Thiefffffffnuuuubuuu won and the streets of Nigeria were as quiet as ghost

1 Like

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Aarenaija: 7:20pm On May 09, 2023
Oyetola did not really do well and from day one they just want d him to go. This one also came and started on a good footing beyond expectation so the jubilation is not unexpected.
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by OLOKOESHIN: 7:22pm On May 09, 2023
Pat081:
Please 🙏 did everyone hear or know this guy OLOKOESHIN here in the Nairaland forum because he is Oletola fan now that the judgment does not go in his way hope he is still ok and in good health
Did*
Oponu
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by alen4smith(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Man is so loved and he loved his people dearly. This is what happens when someone was truly elected by the people and not trying to force himself on the people by stealing the people's mandate.

To rotten teeth Tinubu, you'll be disgrace soon, keep priding and gloating with the people's mandate. Fóolish man
cry me a River
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by seeyounow: 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by Pat081: 7:30pm On May 09, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Did*
Oponu
my mistakes your personal problem so happy for osun state people and the workers if not Oletola will show them and hope is not that Oletola promise to take care of your bill on that your leg
Re: Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) by rolams(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2023
Are these people not staff in that court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.