Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,493 members, 7,826,851 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri (1059 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by renderme: 5:46pm On May 09, 2023
May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria

In Christianity, the most respected Nigerian is Pastor Adeboye. You may not like that that is the fact, but it is true. So respected is he that he was called 'Daddy Adeboye' by a British Prime Minister (David Cameron). In Islam, the most revered living Nigerian is Sarkin Musulumi, His Eminence, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto. So revered is he that Nigerian Presidents even bow to him. In academics, the most respected Nigerian national is Professor Wole Soyinka. The first Black African to have won a Nobel Prize in an academic category. So honoured is he that a former US President (Jimmy Carter) personally took his Green Card to him without him even applying for one.

Each of these three national icons has been insulted publicly and carelessly by Obidients.

Sadly, their leader is afraid of publicly calling them to order. And instead prefers to go privately to see people they insult to say one thing in private and then another in public.

I have written exchanges with Peter Obi, in which he told me that the people insulting me were not Obidients; but All Progressives Congress supporters pretending to be Obidients. How he felt I would be foolish enough to believe that beats my imagination.

These guys should note that those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

After January 15, 1966, the Ifeajuna-Nzeogwu coup, there was a NATIONWIDE celebration. Including in the North. Yes. Including in the North. I am a historian of note. I have video evidence of that. And there are people alive in the North who remember those celebrations.

However, soon after the coup, some of our brothers started printing almanacs with caricatures insulting prominent Northern, Western and Mid-Western leaders.

In one of the almanacs, Chukwuma Nzeogwu was shown with his leg on top of Sir Ahmadu Bello's head. Interestingly, in that almanac, Ahmadu Bello's head was put on the body of a goat, just as Obidients have done to many other prominent Nigerians held in high esteem by their followers. They have also done the same to me.

Those almanacs outraged Northerners and made them turn against the Aguiyi Ironsi-led military government. The almanacs themselves forced Major General Ironsi to promulgate Decree 44 of 1966. Let me quote from that decree:

"A decree to prohibit and create offence for publishing, display or offer to the public of any pictorial representation of any person living or dead in a manner likely to provoke."

But that was not the end.

Sometime in February of 1966, a famous Igbo highlife maestro named Celestine Ukwu released a song titled Ewu Ne Ba Akwa, meaning ‘the goat is crying’.

Rightly or wrongly, other Nigerians believed that that song was mocking the killing of the late Sardauna by Nzeogwu. That song and the almanac mocking the Sardauna ignited a series of unfortunate events that no one wants to repeat.

Today, you Obidients have forgotten history and are again making offensive images, songs, skits, and remarks against Pastor Adeboye, who has millions of loyal followers in Nigeria, and against other religious, political and social figures and their supporters. Sadly, you guys prove that the only lesson you have learnt from history is that you have learnt no lesson from history.

Thank you again, and may God bless you all. You may now insult me.

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #TableShaker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Globetrotter. Hollywood Magazine Humanitarian of the Year, 2019. Business Insider Influencer of the Year 2022.

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1655846673615036416

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by kettykings: 5:53pm On May 09, 2023
Evil calling for blood of the innocent Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by LionTiger(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2023
And this one will consume you.
Reneged Reno
Voilent Instigator.
Wolf of a Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mycar: 5:55pm On May 09, 2023
May evil befall on all the people propagating hate and hateful posts on the social media most especial those that bring ethnic correlation in any political discussion.
May they and their families never know peace

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Arapmoi22: 6:00pm On May 09, 2023
They will soon come to confirm all you have said with more insults.
They don't understand anything else apart from Insults and castigations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by 001Lagos: 6:03pm On May 09, 2023
Reno Omokri is a fool

Where was Reno Omokri when the APC Tinubu and Buhari followers constructed a mock coffin for a sitting president ,President gooddluck ebele Jonathan ? I bet the idiot of a useless table shaker looked away .

Where was Reno Omokri when the tinubu and his people ordered for the massacre of Endsars protesting youths at Lekki toll gate ? Werey looked away

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Guestlander: 6:05pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:
Reno Omokri is a fool

Exactly what Reno was talking about. What the hell is the matter with you folks?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Parachoko: 6:06pm On May 09, 2023
I wander why IPOB/Obidunze are so daft and aggressive

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by renderme: 6:06pm On May 09, 2023
I have said it several times that this arrogance is their curse. Look at them all over twitter since yesterday disssing Adeboye. Zero respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by 001Lagos: 6:06pm On May 09, 2023
Guestlander:

Exactly what Reno was talking about. What the hell is the matter with you folks?
Where was Omokri when APC followers constructed a mock coffin of president Goodluck Jonathan in 2014?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by renderme: 6:06pm On May 09, 2023
More.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by anungangampu: 6:07pm On May 09, 2023
And so many Nigerian wont see what this man is doing. I hope what he is saying won't reap the result he is asking for. Because even his family will also partake in it.

Keep shaking your generation table.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Guestlander: 6:10pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:

Where was Omokri when APC followers constructed a mock coffin of president Goodluck Jonathan in 2014?

The mock coffin of Jonathan is the reason you insult Soludo, Sultan of Sokoto, Wole Soyinka, Pastor Adeboye and anyone who doesn't support your candidate?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2023
Reno Omokri where were you when Tinubu and his zombies insulted the Christian faith hence committed sacrilage with the men of filthy lucre he employed to give forceful legitimacy to his inordinate & divisive Muslim Muslim ticket?

What was Reno Omokri when this despicable criminal of man who used symbols of Christian faith with the "poisoned holy communion" rhetoric? Can Tinubu male such a joke with Islam?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by 001Lagos: 6:13pm On May 09, 2023
Guestlander:

The mock coffin of Jonathan is the reason you insult Soludo, Sultan or Sokoto, Wole Soyinka, Pastor Adeboye and anyone who doesn't support your candidate?
I have no idea if anyone insulted pastor adeboye

And I will like to state it here also that some Tinubu APC followers disguise as Obidients to insult your leaders just to paint the Obidients bad.. atleast we've seen it happen many times on Nairaland ..

Below is picture of Tinubu and Buhari followers carrying a mock coffin of a sitting president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2014. Why didn't Reno condemn such sacrilage

Na God go punish Reno

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 6:15pm On May 09, 2023
Nothing but the truth..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by MasterJayJay: 6:19pm On May 09, 2023
Reno Omokri is a fool. I can prove it.

1. All major political parties have supporters who insult others.

2. So if one insults you, the consequence is violence.. When APC insulted Jonathan by carry coffin of him, was there a riot? No!!
Tinubu was announced as the winner of elections any riot targeted at Tinubu APC Muslim supporters? No!!
But Buhari supporters who have evolved to Tinubu supporters went on rampage when Buhari lost the elections in 2011, killing hundreds and destroying more than 350 churches.

3. Reno Omokri has insulted Tinubu and Buhari uncountable times. He is not qualified to give any sermon. The idiot derives joy in attacking Peter Obi.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2023
ipob esn terrorists will not like this
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Guestlander: 6:20pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:

And I will like to state it here also that some Tinubu APC followers disguise as Obidients to insult your leaders just to paint the Obidients bad.. atleast we've seen it happen many times on Nairaland ..

Below is picture of Tinubu and Buhari followers carrying a mock coffin of a sitting president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2014. Why didn't Reno condemn such sacrilage

Na God go punish Reno

Let me assume that you are not lying about not being aware of anyone insulting Pastor Adeboye.
Why is it that whenever you are caught doing something wrong your always blame the supporters of Tinubu for it?
Obi himself did the same thing during the elections when he was quoting a WhatsApp message created by one of his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Antimandatethie(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2023
I personally, pity nigerians let just look at, our selves in the Mirror, and ask ourself are we getting anybetter in this country, many have perished just to make this country presentable and cherishable, can we come as a nation, and aks our selves where, tribalism is taking us to?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Basic123: 6:33pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:

Na God go punish Reno
So DJ switch who framed Tinubu up for endsars is an APC in disguise.

When will you people man up ans be responsible for once?,why do you always blame your wrong on others?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Flick490(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2023
Reno, wakaaaa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 09, 2023
Redeem has a lot of following, abi una see una obidients grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:
Reno Omokri is a fool

Where was Reno Omokri when the APC Tinubu and Buhari followers constructed a mock coffin for a sitting president ,President gooddluck ebele Jonathan ? I bet the idiot of a useless table shaker looked away .

Where was Reno Omokri when the tinubu and his people ordered for the massacre of Endsars protesting youths at Lekki toll gate ? Werey looked away

Is Jonathan Igbo, Is jonathan from the East, even the south south jonathan came from voted for APC in recent election more than East than gave less than 5% ..

GEJ was among the 1st prominent Nigerians to go in person to congratulate Tinubu, Is that not a Big shut up to the Ndigbo generation if at all they get shame for eye.

You people keep hiding under Jonathan to perpetuate the rebellious that as alway lived and push the Igbos backward long before independence ..

Common sense dictate, Tinubu is not the GCFR or General in charge of Nigeria army. same obedient propagating Tinubu ordered lekki shooting prior to election day where dancing military were sent to lagos ... they rejoice military were in lagos to silence and deal with Tinubu boyz

How can people be so confused, delusional and incoherent in what they say ..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by mortalincarnate(f): 7:04pm On May 09, 2023
Hmmm

I hope to blive Reno
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 7:06pm On May 09, 2023
Adeboye, Oyedepo etc etc are all scammers and con men preaching a doctrine of demons. As for the millions who look up to them as spiritual leaders, I'm really sorry for you cos you're all being taken for a ride
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by blacknp(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2023
Guestlander:

The mock coffin of Jonathan is the reason you insult Soludo, Sultan or Sokoto, Wole Soyinka, Pastor Adeboye and anyone who doesn't support your candidate?
Mycar, 001lagos Mumurist.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by blacknp(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2023
Tingotoe:
Adeboye, Oyedepo etc etc are all scammers and con men preaching a doctrine of demons. As for the millions who look up to them as spiritual leaders, you're all being taken for a ride
Kai, then sorry for Peter Obi & Yes Daddy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by blacknp(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:
Reno Omokri is a fool

With Goodluck Jonathan in Aso Rock.

What endsars massacre are you talking about, which youths were killed, unless you are referring to the Miscreants & Criminals that were burning & looting shops & residences in the Lekki Area in the guise of end police?

They deserve double dose of fire 🔥 next time.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 7:21pm On May 09, 2023
001Lagos:
Reno Omokri is a fool

Professionals in Whataboutism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by XAUBulls: 12:13am On May 22, 2023
renderme:
May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria

In Christianity, the most respected Nigerian is Pastor Adeboye. You may not like that that is the fact, but it is true. So respected is he that he was called 'Daddy Adeboye' by a British Prime Minister (David Cameron). In Islam, the most revered living Nigerian is Sarkin Musulumi, His Eminence, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto. So revered is he that Nigerian Presidents even bow to him. In academics, the most respected Nigerian national is Professor Wole Soyinka. The first Black African to have won a Nobel Prize in an academic category. So honoured is he that a former US President (Jimmy Carter) personally took his Green Card to him without him even applying for one.

Each of these three national icons has been insulted publicly and carelessly by Obidients.

Sadly, their leader is afraid of publicly calling them to order. And instead prefers to go privately to see people they insult to say one thing in private and then another in public.

I have written exchanges with Peter Obi, in which he told me that the people insulting me were not Obidients; but All Progressives Congress supporters pretending to be Obidients. How he felt I would be foolish enough to believe that beats my imagination.

These guys should note that those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

After January 15, 1966, the Ifeajuna-Nzeogwu coup, there was a NATIONWIDE celebration. Including in the North. Yes. Including in the North. I am a historian of note. I have video evidence of that. And there are people alive in the North who remember those celebrations.

However, soon after the coup, some of our brothers started printing almanacs with caricatures insulting prominent Northern, Western and Mid-Western leaders.

In one of the almanacs, Chukwuma Nzeogwu was shown with his leg on top of Sir Ahmadu Bello's head. Interestingly, in that almanac, Ahmadu Bello's head was put on the body of a goat, just as Obidients have done to many other prominent Nigerians held in high esteem by their followers. They have also done the same to me.

Those almanacs outraged Northerners and made them turn against the Aguiyi Ironsi-led military government. The almanacs themselves forced Major General Ironsi to promulgate Decree 44 of 1966. Let me quote from that decree:

"A decree to prohibit and create offence for publishing, display or offer to the public of any pictorial representation of any person living or dead in a manner likely to provoke."

But that was not the end.

Sometime in February of 1966, a famous Igbo highlife maestro named Celestine Ukwu released a song titled Ewu Ne Ba Akwa, meaning ‘the goat is crying’.

Rightly or wrongly, other Nigerians believed that that song was mocking the killing of the late Sardauna by Nzeogwu. That song and the almanac mocking the Sardauna ignited a series of unfortunate events that no one wants to repeat.

Today, you Obidients have forgotten history and are again making offensive images, songs, skits, and remarks against Pastor Adeboye, who has millions of loyal followers in Nigeria, and against other religious, political and social figures and their supporters. Sadly, you guys prove that the only lesson you have learnt from history is that you have learnt no lesson from history.

Thank you again, and may God bless you all. You may now insult me.

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #TableShaker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Globetrotter. Hollywood Magazine Humanitarian of the Year, 2019. Business Insider Influencer of the Year 2022.

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1655846673615036416
Re: Pastor Adeboye Diss: May Evil History Not Repeat Itself In Nigeria - Reno Omokri by Ohislee(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2023
All this year's people have been insulting Adeboye and Oyedepo on the internet, why didn't Reno called them obidients. One notable person is daddy freeze.

Internet trolls have been existing on the internet long before Peter Obi and they would continue to exist after him.

My questions is why does Reno have to tag Peter Obi for every internet troll he meets?

He simply wants attention which Peter Obi is not ready to give. Reno should go and work on his self esteem.

(1) (Reply)

Blame Marwa And Not Tinubu For Your Sudden Economic Woes / Chidiebere Echefu, The Man In Dss Detention Since 2021 / Vatican directs Middlebeltans To Arm Themselves,solicits For Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.