Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. (51484 Views)

Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by ablejesus26(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop patronising laziness and entitlement.

The Church, mosque and people should come now and be helping him in his farm so they can get a portion of his proceeds.

Most Churches and mosques got alot of lands in their premises, if watermelon dey hungry them, they should plant and enjoy anyhow they want.

You are not giving for any other reasons but to exist and function for the purpose of Mother Earth and Humanity.

If you key into the PRINCIPLES OF SEED SOWING, which must not be a religious based thing,You will never run dry.

Well you mustn't see life this way sha,infact some believe giving is a special gift.
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by lolu2019: 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
Don't pay online o.Yahoo boys dey use this format.
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by funshint(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2023
That thing plenty for that Ibadan-Ijebu Ode road. Especially between that Ago-Iwoye and Ijebu-ode axis.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Lisa290: 9:39pm On May 12, 2023
Zonefree:

The Church, mosque and people should come now and be helping him in his farm so they can get a portion of his proceeds.

Most Churches and mosques got alot of lands in their premises, if watermelon dey hungry them, they should plant and enjoy anyhow they want.

What you wrote above doesn't make may sense!
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by frozenelusion(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2023
zeuss:

Ignorance........ It is a FORMULA....... Their is a spiritual dimension to all of humanity.
Fools

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2023
Zonefree:

No mind the mentally enslaved guy. na them they buy private jet for pastors while they live in abject penury.

Him no tell the guy to go the motherless home and give to those helpless children, or go to special needs home and give, na to give a pastor that is old enough and has refused to work.

Abeg nor vex me O!

10 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2023
Lisa290:

If you don't see any sense in what he wrote, you will need to brush up on your comprehension skills.

5 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by treatise: 9:42pm On May 12, 2023
zeuss:

Ignorance........ It is a FORMULA....... Their is a spiritual dimension to all of humanity.
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by ini4brandon(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2023
Lisa290:

It does.
Yours doesn't...re-read your last line.

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Most pastors are jobless and lazy and feeds off of mental slavery of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by bukatyne(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2023
Dadadididacontr:
It the first harvest from different varieties of crops on my 15 acres farm.
The output is encouraging despite inconsistent water supply.
The best bet is irrigation system which is in progress.

This is the second truck load trip to market

Congratulations!

Ojo Ikore, ojo ikore de .......
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by doggedfighter(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2023
zeuss:

You better stop this nonsense talk, please !
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by doggedfighter(f): 9:49pm On May 12, 2023
bionixs:
Oga keep shut! I know that you are the one that put water in those watermelons.

Stop deceiving people into believing that everything is by your efforts. In your field, are you better than those without that job ?

If you hate the church or mosque, be quiet and just be selfish and ungrateful, loving . yourself only. Believe it or not , one day , God will definitely ask you what you do to appreciate that he kept you here , drawing HIS air free of charge. Go and ask how much 1kg of Oxygen is in LUTH . I am saying by experience! When his unmerited mercy located you , here you are talking crap. Low budget atheist!

Be very very careful

This is trash

Nonsensical talk

5 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Menclothing: 9:51pm On May 12, 2023
Happy harvest
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by doggedfighter(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2023
Lisa290:

It does just that maybe religion messed with your sense.

In that case, it's hard to see sense in sensible things.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Deeprooted: 9:56pm On May 12, 2023
So this wonderful fruits don't grow on trees?
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by bionixs: 9:56pm On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

This is trash

Nonsensical talk
I have your type , begging up and down as I speak.

When it starts going down , you won’t return to NL to recant. Sorry
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
bionixs:
I have your type , begging up and down as I speak.

When it starts going down , you won’t return to NL to recant. Sorry

Pastor, no watermelon for you.

Stop crying !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Ken4Christ: 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
Zonefree:

It's a spiritual principle. It is acknowledging God as the source of all that you have. And when you acknowledge him, he will do more.

This is why the wisest man that ever lived on earth said;

Proverbs 3:9-10.
9. Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Lisa290: 10:04pm On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

It does just that maybe religion messed with your sense.

In that case, it's hard to see sense in sensible things

Trying to sound funny and sarcastic but unfortunately you're not!
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by ahnie: 10:08pm On May 12, 2023
I think bi quite agree with him on this.he said the raw undiluted truth.
zeuss:

Goodnight sir!
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by ahnie: 10:09pm On May 12, 2023
I knew I must find you here.
Ken4Christ:

It's a spiritual principle. It is acknowledging God as the source of all that you have. And when you acknowledge him, he will do more.

This is why the wisest man that ever lived on earth said;

Proverbs 3:9-10.
9. Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
your cans of worms go plenty o.

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Johnn74: 10:19pm On May 12, 2023
Nice one
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool To those of wasting ur time/life in Bet 9jA from 8AM/8PM staking ur destiny away,, see quiet millionaire. Money gotten from gambling /yahoo will eventually RUIN you.
On point....
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by mordred44: 10:30pm On May 12, 2023
15 acres of land dats about 90 plots.......na jagaban you b aswear

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2023
bionixs:
Oga keep shut! I know that you are the one that put water in those watermelons.

Stop deceiving people into believing that everything is by your efforts. In your field, are you better than those without that job ?

If you hate the church or mosque, be quiet and just be selfish and ungrateful, loving . yourself only. Believe it or not , one day , God will definitely ask you what you do to appreciate that he kept you here , drawing HIS air free of charge. Go and ask how much 1kg of Oxygen is in LUTH . I am saying by experience! When his unmerited mercy located you , here you are talking crap. Low budget atheist!

Be very very careful

You know nothing my friend. You have been brainwashed. God rewards personal efforts that is why work must come before faith.

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Rodinat: 10:42pm On May 12, 2023
Please how do you prevent herders from entering your farm?
I heard if melon is planted round the farm,they don't trespass because if they eat it they will die?
Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by Chetas81(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2023
zeuss:

wetin be the spiritual dimensions THE BLACK AFRICANS WAS CREATE BY ERROR

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. by isabi2lof: 10:49pm On May 12, 2023
zeuss:
Congratulations... Dnt forget to give a smal portion of your proceeds to God (church mosque or help and bless people) . So your next harvest go blow.

Na so , how many you don do for church or mosque ?? If him come beg you for money , you go gree help am 🤷

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Watermelon Farming Experience / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing / With 50 Cows 20 Years Ago, I Now Have 1,000 - Idris Isa Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.