Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani (36534 Views)

HQ Of Fake Wine Drugs Beverage Sealed Off In Aba / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by socialmediaman: 8:52pm On May 09, 2023
"If you know the initial cost of the construction of the HQ of Nigerian Customs and the new cost after review,you will just faint."

- Senator Shehu Sani on twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/shehusani/status/1655854545073758209?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by socialmediaman: 8:52pm On May 09, 2023
Please who knows the cost? grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Westerhoffe(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2023
socialmediaman:

I know the cost… I just woke up from fainting because I didn't know the cost.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by socialmediaman: 9:01pm On May 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Westerhoffe(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2023
He should just say the cost…

7 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Ohislee(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2023
Things like this should be public knowledge, since it is a public property. But this is Nigeria.

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by sonature1: 9:24pm On May 09, 2023
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!

347 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Ever8090: 10:03pm On May 09, 2023
socialmediaman:
you want faint.

57 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by MasterJayJay: 10:32pm On May 09, 2023
Human beings that have brains voted for a drug trafficker. But I did not faint. No nonsense action from APC can make me to faint.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by sacajawea: 11:02pm On May 09, 2023
😁😁
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Getrich47(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
If sane people could actually be campaigning for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria again.

My brother nothing again o

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Isobug: 1:14am On May 10, 2023
Whatever amount it is, nothing shocks again in Nigeria. We're already used to it

But just watch how those half humans will come here with their new slogan of You will wail tire for another 8 years

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by iHateFraudsters: 3:35am On May 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin

This man

grin
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Westerhoffe(m): 5:09am On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
you want faint.

The guy never see the definition of that kind faint before… that's why he wants to know the cost.

4 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Westerhoffe(m): 5:09am On May 10, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

grin

This man

grin

cool
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Ceenachi: 5:09am On May 10, 2023
Nothing can make me faint about Nigeria anymore. The last election, robbery by Yakubu Yahoo-ed in day light, was the ceiling. Nigeria is just a money making entity to some few; it is nothing more

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by oz4real83(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2023
Same thing applies to all Nigerian projects handled by the govt. The corrupt politicians know that Nigerians will only fight and argue only for a period of time, when their corrupts acts are discovered, but everything will return to business as usual when the arguments and minor protests are over.

10 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by mytime24(f): 6:12am On May 10, 2023
1trn cheesy
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:43am On May 10, 2023
For where,is that where buha poured the over 46trillion loan he borrowed?

7 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2023
Let us know the amounts,make all of us faint nau
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by OAFMods: 8:00am On May 10, 2023
But insane clown from Alaigbo can campaign for Obi Pandora with the endemic looting he supervised on Anambra

sonature1:
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Zandena(f): 8:01am On May 10, 2023
Iconoclast and hypocrite why haven't you fainted since you know the amount! Or you just regain your consciousness?
This hypocrite was in the Senate for four solid years during which the issue of budget padding came up but nothing was heard from him while he joined in receiving kickbacks from MDAs in favour of fat budgetary allocations!
Sani you're not different from those you are accusing of corruption, you are only pained that El-Rufai removed you from the sharing table.
So keep your dirty mouth shut!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by adem30: 8:09am On May 10, 2023
Sheu sanni that knew it, has he faint?

2 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by zoedew: 8:15am On May 10, 2023
Most public buildings in Abuja are that way. Corruption is the lifestyle in Abuja. It is a fake lifestyle. Most who live there must look outside their legitimate earnings into prostitution, crime and corruption to meet their basic needs.

8 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Samuel1402(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2023
OK
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by smokinloud(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2023
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by wizzyvibes: 8:22am On May 10, 2023
Who has got a picture of how the headquarters looks like??

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by smokinloud(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2023
Have you fainted yet?!.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by showlove911(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2023
God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

6 Likes

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by tiswell(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2023
Naija geh money.

So there is nothing so special about the cost of a federal govt facility.

The cost is cheap sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by opalu: 8:22am On May 10, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.