Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani (36571 Views)

HQ Of Fake Wine Drugs Beverage Sealed Off In Aba / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Bekermann(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2023
He should just tell us. Who wan faint make him faint.

But the structure is a massive one in the heart of Maitama. That I know of.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Nicenixon: 12:17pm On May 10, 2023
Budget paddling is very common in our HOA, not surprised though.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by EUGENEINYANG(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2023
Oga how much? Tell us sample πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by shibanbo(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2023
The cost is 300,000,000,000,000,000,00
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by godliman: 3:26pm On May 10, 2023
Isobug:
Whatever amount it is, nothing shocks again in Nigeria. We're already used to it

But just watch how those half humans will come here with their new slogan of You will wail tire for another 8 years
If they can buy one fire fighting engine for N1.2billion what else can they not do? Buhari with his 40 first class thieves.

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Akharmony: 5:31pm On May 10, 2023
so why thw whole borrowing saga if the money is just there to be wasted.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by OAFMods: 7:19pm On May 10, 2023
Are you Igbo or your brain is eroded with chronic bigotry to see my comment on Obi Pandora but not able to see the comment on Tinubu by a foolish Obi supporter that I replied to?!

kingslj:

Check the heading of your newspaper again and laugh/clap for yourself!

1 Like

Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by Flick490(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!

I dey tell u bro
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by delpee(f): 8:53pm On May 10, 2023
PeterTinubu:
The building cost about 35 billion naira.

While upgrading and renovation cost about 15 billion.

So that's Fifty Billi on a building in a country where 70 percent of it's citizens are hopelessly poor and frustrated πŸ₯²

Wow!
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by delpee(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2023
plaindealer:

The money is actually coming from the Customs itself, not from the federation account or any kind of special budgetary allocation.

The afro Twitter nuisance conveniently did not reveal the detail or even the true cost because he was only trying to mislead, lie, generation cheap likes and retweets from gullible dummies..

Whatever the Customs collects should be for the whole federation. It's not meant to be spent on the Nigeria Customs alone.
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by fabolouz1(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2023
A minister in this present administration bought fire trucks 20x it's actual value and nobody fainted .
Isn't this Nigeria again?
Re: If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani by ibinaboonline: 9:30pm On May 10, 2023
Indeed.
sonature1:
If sane people could actually campaign for Bola Tinubu to be the president of this country, nothing can shock me about Nigeria anymore!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.