Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home (1189 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2023
My spiritual father, Bishop Daniel Oluwafeyiropo, r+p£d me twice in his Lekki home — Assistant pastor tells Court.

A 23-year-old assistant pastor on Tuesday told the Ikeja Sexual Offences & Domestic Viol£nc£ Court that Bishop Daniel Oluwafeyiropo, allegedly r+p£d her twice.

While being led in evidence by Lagos State counsel, Babajide Boye, she told the court she was an assistant pastor of 1 Reign Christian Ministry, founded by the bishop.

She said she subsequently became a church member & became an assistant pastor. The witness told the court that the bishop who she regarded as her spiritual father, raped her at his residence on Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki, Lagos State on June 21, 2020.

The witness said: “I was listening to Pastor Chris’s message when the bishop came to the three-seater chair I was sitting on & told me to go n+k£d. For fear of what happened a day before, I went n+k£d & bishop locked the door, increased the volume of the television and went n+k£d also. He pinn£d me to the chair and r+p£d me.

Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Ever8090: 9:47pm On May 09, 2023
Ok...things wey God go judge plenty Shaa...

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by LikeAking: 10:16pm On May 09, 2023
Men of pussies..

No be God.

Idiots!

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2023
another H0RNY GOAT IN ROBE spotted
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by jaeyking(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2023
Once is a mistake

Twice how?
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Draslo(m): 1:12am On May 10, 2023
If you check am she go fear tha spiritual father pass the God she dey worship
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by KnownUnknown: 1:14am On May 10, 2023
Magical jew has already forgiven the “man of god” so shut up woman!
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Iamicekid(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2023
Lol, in as much as u deserve justice but he raped u on 2 different occasions in his house and it’s not like u living there, so after the first one u still wake up, brush, go bath, dress, carry car go meet am again for him house again are u mad, does that make sense unless he use juju call u the second time that the only explanation I can accept anything is is bullshit

3 Likes

Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by MrDoGood(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok...things wey God go judge plenty Shaa...

I'm telling you.
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by MrDoGood(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2023
Twice!

No be small thing she dey do ohh.

This is why I tell people to install CCTV camera.

If he get, na to just go the date and check if she ever visited that day.
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Tochj(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2023
This story get k leg
He r+ped you once and you still go visit am again?
It's either they send you against the bishop or you enjoyed it with him.

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Tochj(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2023
MrDoGood:
Twice!

No be small thing she dey do ohh.

This is why I tell people to install CCTV camera.

If he get, na to just go the date and check if she ever visited that day.
I no believe her story at all

1 Like

Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Orinechi: 9:21am On May 10, 2023
Why showing the face of a man who has not been convicted?
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by EastAlchemist: 11:46am On May 10, 2023
How many of you already judging were eyewitness?
The day somebody accuses you of something you no do eh
You no go put mouth for 2 people matter
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by Orinechi: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why posting the face of a man who has not been found guilty?
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by world123: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Even in the Bible Jesus sent out his disciples in two. As a lady why would you go to a man's house alone? We can't trust anyone.
Re: My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home by jom28gy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
He did not rape you anything,is with you're consent, otherwise why raping you twice? That is reason you have been frequently going to his house,

(1) (Reply)

It's A Goddamned Cracker! Or Is It The Body Of Christ? / Global Currency/chip / Cardinal Okojie Flown To India For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.