Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual (4167 Views)

Mom Poisoned My Sister,asked Me To Suck Vagina For Rituals / Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by OdefaGirl(f): 10:22pm On May 09, 2023
May 6, 2023

A 29- year- old notorious yahoo boy, identified as Amos Olalere, has confessed to killing his younger sister with help of his mother for money ritual purposes.

The suspect was apprehended by detectives of the Lagos State Police Command during a stop- and- search operation carried out along Itamaga, Ikorodu Road, in Lagos State.

During interrogations the suspect said that his mother asked him to kill his younger sister after a herbalist told them that he has to sacrifice one life which has to be a sibling to him for ritual so he can succeed in his yahoo business.

The young man said " My mother took me to a herbalist who told me if I want to be successful in the yahoo business, I will have to sacrifice one life and that person must be my sister which ilove so much.

After hearing from the herbalist it took me months before I could carry out the act were my mother was also encouraging me to kill my sister so they can be rich.

My mother planned the entire incident, by going out to buy a poison which she will put in my sister' s food.

The herbalist also instructed that i must sleep with my sister, suck her vagina after she was dead then threw her into the river for the ritual procedures to be completed.

The connived together and carried out the act but were arrested along Ikorodu road on their way to dispose the deceased' s dead body.

© Daily Independent

@Seun
@dominique
@Mynd44

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Enskynelson(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2023
shocked Put the source.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by LikeAking: 10:26pm On May 09, 2023
Nigeria don cast..

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by BigYash: 10:28pm On May 09, 2023
This is serious. Maybe the woman was never the late girl's mom.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Weknowbetter: 10:30pm On May 09, 2023
Burn them to death. Welcome them to the riches they deserve
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Toluwanise247(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2023
Aiye …. What a life? Curiosity for wealth will land the evil doers hell
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Dexy4yah(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2023
Op keep updating this post like a million times.
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Sikechukwu81(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2023
The herbalist thought he could chase them (mother and son) with what seemed impossible to do, but the love for money 💴 took it turn on them!

Life happened to the girl!

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by chuksville(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2023
This seems more like an AsabaWood movie to me than what will happen in real life.
But if it eventually turns out to be what happened in real life, then my dear the devil himself will shudder several times at that kind of atrocious act... just for the love of money!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Odin13: 10:47pm On May 09, 2023
Again double fear this gender… say e never sup no mean say e no fit sup..

This one na naija.. Yoruba land…

E fit still sup anywhere..

Yoruba I greet.

God bless Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by VeryWickedPrick: 10:59pm On May 09, 2023
DIY does not work in my profession.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Oblongata: 11:09pm On May 09, 2023
Believing in the extraordinary source of evil is unnecessary! Man alone is capable of all wickedness!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by mysticwarrior(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2023
That mother is an evil animal who is not even worthy to be a mother in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Draslo(m): 1:04am On May 10, 2023
Our society is ruined. In the next 200 years, our image will be so fuckedup we will need a visa to visit even ECOWAS nations

1 Like

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by BrightAhiah(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2023
Abeg,who hold angel Gabriel phone number make I remind am to blow em 🎺 cos everywhere don SACRAKUM
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Prisco4luv(m): 4:54am On May 10, 2023
Too bad.
May be the woman is not the biological parent of that girl, how can a mother do such.

You see people that sing the praises of yahoo boy's, I pity them, many have gone a long way in doing rituals..

All of them should repent, there is no glory in doing such, in as much you are getting the money.

Also the new generation parents should be ashamed of themselves for the way they train their children, may God judge them all.

The innocent girl just died for nothing, the native doctor is a big scammer too, assuming they succeeded on that plan, the boy will still remain poor..

What a world we live in...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by FirmTR(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2023
shocked
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Flora2Sweet: 7:45am On May 10, 2023
You suck watin again... 🤮
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Careente7(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2023
I no jus like to dy blve some kind things.
Indeed,e be many tinz.
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by franchasofficia: 9:48am On May 10, 2023
Southwest and money ritual, your own younger sister, innocent girl's life wasted on a fruitless journey that never makes anybody rich, wa oh cry
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Airlord2030: 9:56am On May 10, 2023
Rubbish news
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by EastAlchemist: 11:17am On May 10, 2023
Them dun beat this one to confess the one him no do
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by MosayA: 2:44pm On May 10, 2023
The heart is deceitful and desperately wicked!
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by RoadMozart(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2023
MosayA:
The heart is deceitful and desperately wicked!
Who can know it
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Slydan204: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
Very disgusting...tuah. No need 2 waste state resources on trials like. Just hang them already
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by kingthreat(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
This is serious. Maybe the woman was never the late girl's mom.

The evil of these days doesn't know blood.
Sick story

1 Like

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by nairalander2020(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2023
Desperate mom
Pikin wey you carry 4 nine month and u connive with ur son to kill her for money,some mom don't deserve honour I swear.
And their are many moms like this roaming the street in disguise even holding important church position.
What a wicked time to be alive God help us.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Reggaemich(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
What is now the essence of the ritual,

since both of them have been arrested and the innocent girl murdered for nothing

The ritual has become a total waste

vanity upon vanity
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by StonedSaint: 7:09pm On May 10, 2023
this is absolutely and unspeakably horrendous, and to think that it's their mum who suggested the murder of the innocent girl, her supposed daughter - a fruit of her wretched womb.
the girl's head (spirit) is strong that's why the scums didn't succeed in their evil quest. God punish the yeye mum n d bastard brother, as for the lovely girl its a pity u had to come from a worthless n unfortunate family. may her gentle soul rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Bought This Inhaler And Found This Inside... / Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists / 18+ Video Nigerian Student Strips And Beat Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.