Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) (20373 Views)

Tinubu Sleeping Is My Hobby As Nigerians Reacts.. / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That's why I am confused about these people hyping Tinubu, as if we were not in Lagos when he was ruling it. If there is any goveenothat changed the face of governance in Lagos, it is Fashola and not Tinubu. God bless you for this comment.

Tinubu was deprived of funds for infrastructural development which was later released in bulk to Fashola. Tinubu did well as a Governor based on managing meager resources available to him and was able to grow the IGR as survival strategy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 10, 2023
No wahala Sir. Action speaks louder than words. Lead well and visionarily and even your enemies and detractors will bow.

Put progressive policies , that uplifts Osun and her indigenes, to the forefront of everything you do.

Rise above pettiness. Shun supposed APC and PDP enmity some will tell you to uphold at all cost.

Work with the APC centre, as an ally and partner in progress, to develop Osun and ensure you never cut your nose to spite your face as little, undeserving and petty leaders tend to do.

Development everyone can see and feel is something no one can badmouth or ignore. Be aggressively about development of Osun and we will all cheer you on to dance anywhere and anytime.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by mariovito(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2023
Serious looking looter looting seriously, aloota continua.

kokoA:
I'd rather have a dancing man that delivers than a serious looking looter.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by kinkydude: 11:24am On May 10, 2023
Just dance on, Poco Lee and Kaffy dey still learn work.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by 12345baba(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2023
Sina Rambo ! Twerk it, Twerk it, Twerk it........
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by bibtalkalways17: 11:30am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:
Time for dancing is over, time to put on your thinking and working cap and deliver progress to ekiti people. Mediocres and hungry clowns are no more needed in our governance space.
he is the governor of osun not ekiti mumu
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:
Time for dancing is over, time to put on your thinking and working cap and deliver progress to ekiti people. Mediocres and hungry clowns are no more needed in our governance space.

This one is high on cheap something. Or he smoke gbana.

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2023
You can't help but giggle when you see him dancing 😄😄😄. Very funny man 😄😄😄
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Scarcity234: 12:12pm On May 10, 2023
merits:

I underrated you too,but since I saw your performance withing less than 100 days in the office, I cut cap 🧢🎓 for you.
Better than the fake solution in Anambra
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Dangrace01: 12:30pm On May 10, 2023
It's like this man is performing well oh the way una dey praise am.

Thank God
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Toks2008(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1656004726394068992

Only a foolish person will underrate anyone cos they are doing what they love.

Be yourself Boss. As long as you deliver biko dance dance dance
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by WorldRichest: 1:53pm On May 10, 2023
Is that why you got F9 Parallel in your WAEC?
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Darkmode64: 2:06pm On May 10, 2023
kokoA:
I'd rather have a dancing man that delivers than a serious looking looter.
I swear. More oil to your head cheesy
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Throwback: 6:04pm On May 10, 2023
Ok
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by merits(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
Scarcity234:

Better than the fake solution in Anambra

Na you know that one 😅 ooo.

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:26pm On May 10, 2023
Abagworo:

Tinubu was deprived of funds for infrastructural development which was later released in bulk to Fashola. Tinubu did well as a Governor based on managing meager resources available to him and was able to grow the IGR as survival strategy.
Please stop misleading people, Tinubu wasn't deprived of funds, it was the LGAs funds that was seized and not state allocation.
The question is, what did Tinubu do in his first term as a governor of Lagos and what was the development of Lagos between 1999-2003. The LGAs funds was seized in 2004-2007. What was Lagos development within the first 5 years of his tenure? I think that should be the big question because at least he finished one term before LGAs allocation was seized.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by isartha2000: 2:51am On May 11, 2023
T
hats the problem with sadist,they think one needs to be cocky in rulling all the time
Godwin4444:
I just need this guy to prove me wrong cos I see him as more of a party goer n an owanbe person than an administrator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. / Elections: Choose Between Tinubu, Obi, Ezeife Tells Nigerians / Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.