Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) (20404 Views)

Tinubu Sleeping Is My Hobby As Nigerians Reacts.. / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by ehissi(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2023
Yy
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Waffarianman(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2023
Better than those thief's

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Juju70(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2023
Oga na u oo! After you na makel Jakson! Just take style open correct dance school for the yoots

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by nedekid: 9:31am On May 10, 2023
Dancing is allowed. You are a breath of fresh air.
Anyway, I know you will do well, the adelekes have a huge stake in that state, a reputation to keep.
Even if you try to fumble, your brother, papa davido has promised to twist your ears.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Exceed15: 9:34am On May 10, 2023
It is good for his health. Congrats dancing governor.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by welis: 9:36am On May 10, 2023
I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work.

https://subwayliveiq.info/
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:37am On May 10, 2023
kokoA:
I'd rather have a dancing man that delivers than a serious looking looter.

This one see treasury you no sure him go break dance moon work join
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Dpatch(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2023
"that delivers". If he does this he would be just fine!
kokoA:
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2023
Dance away your sorrows
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2023
dapsoneh:
Nobody is saying you shouldn't dance, just reduce your public displays of dancing skills.. You are a Governor

And which rule says a Governor shouldn't dance much in Public? Is Good Governance not supposed to be the important thing whether he dances everytime or not? Misplaced priorities.

Make e dey dance dey go jare. As long as he continues the good hob he is doing in Osun State. We no complain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Nahunger(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2023
dapsoneh:
Nobody is saying you shouldn't dance, just reduce your public displays of dancing skills.. You are a Governor

Osun people elected him to dance, if you don't like it go to court 🥲
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by febble: 9:43am On May 10, 2023
aint see nothing yet...lol
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by duro4real(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to the Elected governor. If that is what gives you happiness Mr governor ride on. But It’s time to work hope you make the people of osun state proud and perform beyond Expectations. Wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Vadese1: 9:45am On May 10, 2023
You are amazing governor. Wish I have your kind in my state. Probably Delta which I from would have be another Dubai with the enormous allocation
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2023
The Dancing Senator.... Ekun Nla
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2023
Democracy is not on trail here 😁
All of PdLp are elated by this news, hope the fools won't come wailing when APC win her's too😜 meanwhile congratulations to the governor of osun for a well deserved victory st the pools and the courts! There is no need wailing, crying cursing when you loose an election, try harder next time! God bless Nigeria 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Twoclans(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:
Time for dancing is over, time to put on your thinking and working cap and deliver progress to ekiti people. Mediocres and hungry clowns are no more needed in our governance space.

Ekiti ke?
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Dearlord(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2023
kokoA:

😂 😂 Iswear you are on point grin at least we can be consoled with his entertaining dance upon his misrule instead of those mean and hardened looking looters

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by ItisWell22(f): 10:13am On May 10, 2023
kokoA:

Buhari comes to mind! 😢

The kind of hope the masses had in him, to bring a serious halt to corruption and make life easy for the poor eh… 😭

It is well…
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:20am On May 10, 2023
Ademola Ademola for President 2023 insha Allah
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2023
Being underrated is good because the little u do people will appreciate it, imagine how Nigerians overrated Buhari that finally came in to messed up everything. Obi is lucky he lost the election because the expectations is too much n he would have ended up like Buhari failed government. I mean no offense please.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by isabi2lof: 10:28am On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to the dancing governor
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2023
When the dancer performs better than the lagos puppet
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:32am On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to the dancing senator

Osun people deserve the best
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:47am On May 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Osun state rejected Apc and Tinubu
See wahala... What some of you gain from division is what I don't understand... Am very sure you are not from that state
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:50am On May 10, 2023
It's good to have hubby but your hubby of dancing has to be curtailed for the benefit of your new role. As a governor of a state, you must be seen as representation of the state in words, actions and in deed. Your dancing skill should exclusively be done in your living room and not outside again. Hence, people will label you as vile, base and shameless governor as was done to David in the Bible.
I pray your reign in Osun brings significant change that the good people of Osun longs for and may you receive the required wisdom for enablement.
Congratulations!!!
Imole de lo Osun.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by donbenie(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2023
baretalk:
Time for dancing is over, time to put on your thinking and working cap and deliver progress to ekiti people. Mediocres and hungry clowns are no more needed in our governance space.
Does whether he dance or not determines his competency?
Those that have been frowning and looting how far?

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:54am On May 10, 2023
In 100 day, he's done what Oyetola could not do in 4 years.

This man will re-define governance in the Southwest.

Forget about the hype that Tinubu changed Lagos. I was in Lagos during Tinubu years. All I saw was "This road belongs to the Federal government. Please bear with us " Refuse dumps everywhere.

Fashola changed the narrative. Don't tell me about witheld LG funds. He boated about increasing IGR.

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:57am On May 10, 2023
ItisWell22:

Buhari comes to mind! 😢

The kind of hope the masses had in him, to bring a serious halt to corruption and make life easy for the poor eh… 😭

It is well…
I was part of those that had hope in him but someone like me realize so early, that we need a more mobile and cerebral president, which Buhari has lost. My consolation was also dashed when people started pushing for another push to start president again and asked myself, are we cursed not to have a vibrant president with character in this country? This is even worst than the former ones because of lots of baggage on him.
May God help our nation when the people say they are ready.
Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:59am On May 10, 2023
ComeToJesus:
In 100 day, he's done what Oyetola could not do in 4 years.

This man will re-define governance in the Southwest.

Forget about the hype that Tinubu changed Lagos. I was in Lagos during Tinubu years. All I saw was "This road belongs to the Federal government. Please bear with us " Refuse dumps everywhere.

Fashola changed the narrative. Don't tell me about witheld LG funds. He boated about increasing IGR.
That's why I am confused about these people hyping Tinubu, as if we were not in Lagos when he was ruling it. If there is any goveenothat changed the face of governance in Lagos, it is Fashola and not Tinubu. God bless you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: I'm Underrated Because Of My Dancing, Dancing Is My Hobby – Adeleke (Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2023
Blood is indeed thicker than water. Davido and Gov Adeleke have exact same voice. God is great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu / Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Planned Protest At Abuja Airport: DSS Invites Chinonso Obasi, Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.