Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (18042 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Man Shot Dead As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Danielli70(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2023
Majority of the write up above is false, yes there's a clash but the reason best known to them.
They said 8 person's dead, I can attest to 3 because I saw proves and the other guy hand was cut off, he escaped all these between ekpiri nsukarra to drugs and climate resorts bar/club.
This year the Nigerian police tried but only operating in the major roads, but the response they deserve credit
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Urchinpainer: 3:30pm On May 10, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igboland again!

Bastard son of a bastard
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by EdiskyHarry: 3:46pm On May 10, 2023
Joblessness, idleness, unemployment can lead to a high level of crime.
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Dozie32(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
Karlovych:

See as you disgrace yourself
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by fabolouz1(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
Governor's, legislators and council chairmen know these boys and they won't do nothing about it.
In every city , illegal parks are springing up daily and they are controlled by these hoodlums who make returns to their paymaster and the irony is they make more money daily than what the council receives .
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by thinkmoney(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
You and the 6 people that like this are olodos (u can’t hide it), and u should be pitied.
It’s because of your ignorance about the world and Nigeria itself that u continue to make bad decisions.
You are a waste. You just ridicule and rubbish your parents efforts at sending you to school.
For the south southerners and some middle belt people, especially Igala, Benues and TIVs, they should know that their destinies are intertwined with the Igbos own. They should know that this ignoramua and tribalists see and treat them as Igbos
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Teeroyzimma: 7:00am On May 11, 2023
Antipob777:
Im really sad and wondering why from Monday to Sunday there will always be a killings I. The South East.

Igbos killing fellow igbos like animals.

Who did we igbos offend. A once peaceful SE is now a war zone.

Arise oh Lord and let Ipob, UGM, ESN be scattered
go to the wild wild west you go see the real killing
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Fazeman25(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2023
Igbo folks why? 🤔
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by biremi(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Oya na
My guy I live in Anua
More than two people died
Two died at Anua alone
We don't know the casualties at Use offot Ekamba Nsukara and Ekpri Nsukara
I doubt if anyone died at Enyong
As I speak, Anti cult taskforce has mounted checkpoints around the mentioned areas and are arresting anything that looks like cultism
We're moving around as if nothing happened because the situation has calmed
Re: Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by MrLight10: 2:54pm On May 11, 2023
People are making millions through other means.. I thought this cult of a thing has passed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Busts Suspected Thieves Of Ambode’s Light-up Cable / Court Convicts Baba Ijesha For Sexual Assault On Minor / 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.