Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State (312 Views)

Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:25am On May 10, 2023
Please I need you to recommend a man of God who specializes on family deliverance. We need him to come to abia state.

We don't want native doctor disguising as pastor. Someone that will ask us to buy candles or do blood sacrifice, someone that will ask us to bring money first. We pay after deliverance

What we want is a real man of God.

Contact me on : 08163822925
Re: My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State by yrhuhfy113: 6:45am On May 10, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Please I need you to recommend a man of God who specializes on family deliverance. We need him to come to abia state.

We don't want native doctor disguising as pastor. Someone that will ask us to buy candles or do blood sacrifice, someone that will ask us to bring money first. We pay after deliverance

What we want is a real man of God.

Contact me on : 08163822925

gone are those days..... that a true man of GOD will travel to where you are and then you will thank him with 10k or 50k and tubers of yam.

GO TO THEIR CHURCHES...... its free.... CARRY YOURSELVES AND GO TO ABUJA, PROPHETESS ROSE KELVIN IS THERE....

GO TO WISEMAN DANIEL IN ABUJA, OTHER WISEMEN OF TB JOSHUA ARE IN THE EAST..... find them online.... and carry yourselves and go.

GO TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROVEN RECORD..... IT IS FREEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2023
What you're seeking is impossible God doesn't work that way deliverance is PERSONAL not conventional if you want to be delivered that means you know what you want but you can't make demands for others each person will have to carry his or her own load! Galatians 6:5

1 Like

Re: My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State by dawnomike(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2023
All I will say is that you should learn to fight and win your battles...
Re: My Family Need A Pastor For Family Liberation In Abia State by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On May 10, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Please I need you to recommend a man of God who specializes on family deliverance. We need him to come to abia state. We don't want native doctor disguising as pastor. Someone that will ask us to buy candles or do blood sacrifice, someone that will ask us to bring money first. We pay after deliverance What we want is a real man of God.
But the bold is pretty much what you are asking for since they are the ones who invented the ministry of deliverance of a thing. There is no real mog or pastor and certainly no one associated with God would engage in such nefarious act. undecided

Might I suggest you start by seeing doctors or professional mental health therapies first to get clear diagnosis of the problem before you go approaching anyone who claims to be of God, so you at least have documentation for the problem and can go back to the doctor to verify if the problem is indeed gone or not after your encounter with said juju-pastor deliverance man of God.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Carnival Parade, See What Happened / Abuja Standstill As Loveworld Holds First State Dinner / Apostle Peter Never Said That He Didn't Understand Apostle Paul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.