Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland (2682 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by EzegeNG: 7:33am On May 13, 2019
A Nigerian lady who is currently married with two children was caught on a glass house showing of her assets in a city next to Amsterdam.

Her husband's friend who's name is withheld secretly went to that city to record her and send the video to her husband on WhatsApp.

But the husband now creating trouble with his friend for exposing his wife to the public.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-married-with-2-kids-caught-on-a-glass-house-showing-off-her-assets/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by EzegeNG: 7:34am On May 13, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Hringup: 7:36am On May 13, 2019
Bad guy
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by DonGtoG1(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2019
When two adults decides to be "FOOLISH".
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:42am On May 13, 2019
They should come back home...

Buhari has fixed the country... It's now El dorado

They cannot be there after chanting sai barber

Come home and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by johnlvis(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2019
Their cup of tea !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Naija4love(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2019
What can I said

Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Nbote(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2019
People will jus not mind their businesses.. Someone is inside her house dancing naked, abeg how is it anyone's business abeg... It's like d husband friend dey eye d woman sef
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by MetaPhysical: 8:32am On May 13, 2019
EzegeNG:
A Nigerian lady who is currently married with two children and living in same house with her husband caught on a glass house showing of her assets in the next city close to her city Amsterdam.

Her husband's friend who's name is withheld secretly went to that city to record her and send the video to her husband on WhatsApp.

But the husband now creating trouble with his friend for exposing his wife to the public.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-married-with-2-kids-caught-on-a-glass-house-showing-off-her-assets/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

If I knew when I joined Nairaland that Politics section was this fun and hillarious I would never have bothered spending over three years exclusive to Culture section. After my recent discovery of Politics section I abandoned Culture. If you have a headache and you come to Nairaland Politics section it would turn to migraine and the doggone head might explode but if you are stressed and worried about some issues in life this section will lighten you up very quickly and make you forget you had problem.

Wow! OP, this your article is number 1! First, a wife currently married with two children and "living with her husband" threw me off the chair I sat on. grin grin grin I didnt know married women are supposed to live "in the same house" with their husbands. Second, I almost rolled down the stairs when I saw she was in a glass house showing her assets in the next city to her city, Amsterdam. Now thats it! You, Sir, have earned an award as the best news reporter for this year! Wow!! I cant stop laughing... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Dreambeat: 9:08am On May 13, 2019
She is a call girl.This is how they display their trade in Amsterdam.Visit the red light district to find out
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by TANID(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Makz: 10:02am On May 13, 2019
argh aaaargh
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Richy4(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2019
Dreambeat:
She is a call girl.This is how they display their trade in Amsterdam.Visit the red light district to find out

OK!!! Let me get u clearly... So you have been to the red light district in Amsterdam... And you practically saw the Queens of the Night Displaying their trade in a showglasses?... Are u sure u 've not been watching too much movies and soap opera?
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Dreambeat: 4:20pm On May 13, 2019
Richy4:

OK!!! Let me get u clearly... So you have been to the red light district in Amsterdam... And you practically saw the Queens of the Night Displaying their trade in a showglasses?... Are u sure u 've not been watching too much movies and soap opera?
And you are talking to someone who lives in Nigeria, don't you? Chill!We don't All live in Nigeria and we are not on Nairaland to blow our trumpets so not to be misunderstood.
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Richy4(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2019
Dreambeat:
And you are talking to someone who lives in Nigeria, don't you? Chill!We don't All live in Nigeria and we are not on Nairaland to blow our trumpets so not to be misunderstood.

I know that everyone here on Nairaland doesn't live in Nigeria man..Trust me I do... I for one knows that call ladies pays taxes just like any other profession and were well organised outside African continent..And they don't subject themselves to unnecessary stress.. ...

But to say that they stay on a show glasses just to attract attention sounds fictitious to me.... anyways I will Google it and see so that I won't argue next time....
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by Dreambeat: 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
Richy4:

I know that everyone here on Nairaland doesn't live in Nigeria man..Trust me I do... I for one knows that call ladies pays taxes just like any other profession and were well organised outside African continent..And they don't subject themselves to unnecessary stress.. ...

But to say that they stay on a show glasses just to attract attention sounds fictitious to me.... anyways I will Google it and see so that I won't argue next time....
That's ok bro.Just Google red light district, Amsterdam.Go to images and you would understand.
Re: Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland by ifyalways(f): 12:31am On May 14, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If I knew when I joined Nairaland that Politics section was this fun and hillarious I would never have bothered spending over three years exclusive to Culture section. After my recent discovery of Politics section I abandoned Culture. If you have a headache and you come to Nairaland Politics section it would turn to migraine and the doggone head might explode but if you are stressed and worried about some issues in life this section will lighten you up very quickly and make you forget you had problem.

Wow! OP, this your article is number 1! First, a wife currently married with two children and "living with her husband" threw me off the chair I sat on. grin grin grin I didnt know married women are supposed to live "in the same house" with their husbands. Second, I almost rolled down the stairs when I saw she was in a glass house showing her assets in the next city to her city, Amsterdam. Now thats it! You, Sir, have earned an award as the best news reporter for this year! Wow!! I cant stop laughing... grin grin grin grin
Hahaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Curiously, are you PhysicsMD undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The World's Biggest Head, Recognized By Guinness World Record. / 10 Godly Tips On How To Make The Right Choice In Marriage / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.