Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells (12261 Views)

Opposition Swells Against Tinubu's Choice Of Akpabio As Senate President / 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by jibs4lv(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2023
Tonytonex:
Na wa oh for this long epistle.
May I not see wetting go make me read that thing😂
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Postinor: 10:29am On May 10, 2023
Igbos can go and meet obi gringory for senate presidency 😂😂😂
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Paulianfa(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2023
Selfish interest, our eye don clear. Assembly of thieves.
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by SLOVFO(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2023
So nothing for the SE senators that supported APC as opposed to the interest of their kinsmen?
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Oxfordgrade: 10:41am On May 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

He has your YES from your beer parlour
NKPURUmiri sadist, go hung yasef somewhere, while waiting for ur obituary lost manehud!
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Jagabanarmy: 10:49am On May 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/10/10th-nass-akpabio-walks-tightrope-as-opposition-swells/
Akpabio is unstable. Assuming, PDP won the presidential election, do you think he won't decamp? He can't be trusted but who am I to oppose the party 's choice because I believe in the supremacy of the party but they should choose well
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Oxfordgrade: 11:03am On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
Their business..they are fighting for their personal interest not for the nation...I just wish one day, all Nigerian past and present leaders still alive will just slump and die...a country that is still struggling with common electricity in this era has no leadership but a group of thieves...
please o! Let me ask, these past and present leaders, did they fall from sky or just suddenly appear from no where and becomes our leaders? Don't they have youth as children and relative alike? Give yourselve rest; cos even if u kee all of em, the surviving offspring wil nt let u test that place and will continue from where their progenitor stop. Ghana is a classic example (READ DANIEL 2:44) for ur peace of mind.
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by marvrick: 11:29am On May 10, 2023
No be person wey don chop belleful dey get power to read dis long epistle so? E come be about bigmen fight. Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by caracas: 11:51am On May 10, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
I PREFERE AKPABIO KIND OF CRIMINALITY TO THAT OF ONE ORJI UZOR KALU. THE MAN HAVE MY YES!
So you admit they are both criminals n yet you will support one of them…
Imagine, just imagine…
Tomorrow this Otondo will complain that things are too expensive in the market…
Nigeria is gone…
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Oxfordgrade: 12:20pm On May 10, 2023
caracas:

So you admit they are both criminals n yet you will support one of them…
Imagine, just imagine…
Tomorrow this Otondo will complain that things are too expensive in the market…
Nigeria is gone…
mr saint, if it has not favour u, wait for ur turn! I don't like hypocrasy.
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Bluntemperor: 12:34pm On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
Kalu and Yari are seeking to get a deal to pacify them

All those opposing Akpabio are worst enemies of Nigeria!
They are wicked and Evil,as they don't have minds of their own!

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Rajosh(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2023
Nothing for us North Central
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Tonytonex(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
jibs4lv:
May I not see wetting go make me read that thing😂
iffa catch myself say I read all that. With whose time?
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Petacephas: 1:26pm On May 10, 2023
I de tell you. Why ? Nigeria is cursed to have had these sets of leaders.
Ever8090:
Their business..they are fighting for their personal interest not for the nation...I just wish one day, all Nigerian past and present leaders still alive will just slump and die...a country that is still struggling with common electricity in this era has no leadership but a group of thieves...
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Tonytonex(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2023
TavorJohnnie:
Akpabio the bullion VAN.
LOL 😂😂 no be Tinubu again?
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by famology(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2023
Akpabio is unstoppable
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Tochj(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2023
We don't have any problem with Akpabio.
He is our in-law and a Brother,
It will be chidish for us to be dragging position with a brother.
The only issue we have as Igbos is that Tinubu victory is a stolen mandate.
The whole thing is like building on a faulty foundation.
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
Tonytonex:
Na wa oh for this long epistle.

Akpabio deserves it.
No stopping senator Godswill Akpabio.
He's the next SP.
why does he deserve it
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Cromagnon: 5:06pm On May 10, 2023
Ever8090:
why are you not fighting for yours
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Tonytonex(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
why does he deserve it
He has been a great leader.
He has the qualities. He has taste for excellence. You know to lead the senate it's not beans. We don't want a rubber stamp SP again.
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Menclothing: 9:28pm On May 10, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Akpabio is unstable. Assuming, PDP won the presidential election, do you think he won't decamp? He can't be trusted but who am I to oppose the party 's choice because I believe in the supremacy of the party but they should choose well

Akpabio who defected when In pdp
He lost election contesting with Apc at 1st
If not for live he have for the party he will have defected

AkpBio is the next senate president let’s be open
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Jagabanarmy: 8:27am On May 11, 2023
Menclothing:

Akpabio who defected when In pdp
He lost election contesting with Apc at 1st
If not for live he have for the party he will have defected

AkpBio is the next senate president let’s be open
What's caused his decamping to APC? Nothing, just that EFCC wanted to prove his tenure then,he decamped to avoid prosecution. PDP officials were shocked, including his State governor because nothing warranted his decamping to APC
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Menclothing: 12:41pm On May 11, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

What's caused his decamping to APC? Nothing, just that EFCC wanted to prove his tenure then,he decamped to avoid prosecution. PDP officials were shocked, including his State governor because nothing warranted his decamping to APC

No politician in Nigeria is perfect this guy is a working politician have visited Akwa ibom b4 he build world class project as gov
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Cromagnon: 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
Tonytonex:
He has been a great leader.

What wS great about the leadesrship
Give specifics

He has the qualities.

What qualities
Thievery?

He has taste for excellence.

How many of his children make use of the facilities he built?

You know to lead the senate it's not beans. We don't want a rubber stamp SP again.
yes it is
It's a bunch of jokers and thieves
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Tonytonex(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2023
Cromagnon:

What wS great about the leadesrship
Give specifics

What qualities
Thievery?

How many of his children make use of the facilities he built?

yes it is
It's a bunch of jokers and thieves
No politician is a saint.
The earlier you know this, the better for you. He transform Akwa-Ibom state. If you have been there before and after his administration, you will attest to this. Then, to other states and compare.
Re: 10th NASS: Akpabio Walks Tightrope As Opposition Swells by Cromagnon: 5:20pm On May 29, 2023
Tonytonex:
No politician is a saint.

[color=#000099]
Agreed
[color]

The earlier you know this, the better for you. He transform Akwa-Ibom state.

[color=#000099]
Yet you can't mention this transformation and we don't see youths running there
[color]

If you have been there before and after his administration, you will attest to this. Then, to other states and compare.
I've not been to Italy or Dubai to know they are transformed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Python Swallows 6months Old Baby In Okada, Edo State / Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister / APC Governors To Contribute N6Bn For Upcoming Congress, Despite Owing Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.