Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ocampo/hague Kenya Case - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case (15942 Views)

Laurent Gbagbo flies to Hague as first ex-head of state taken into ICC custody / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
KWETU NYUMBA ZA VIBANDA MILANGO IWAZI, LAKINI HATA WAKUU, HUPIGA HODI KABLA KUINGIA. WAZEE HIITA HII

HESHIMA

SIKU HIZI WACHACHE HUJIMUDU KUFUATA KWELI HII
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
PENDO IN THE IMAGE OF THE WESTERN WORLD HAS FINALLY OPTED TO BE BLACK MALE FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT TIME PERIOD?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Perhaps to appease the koma of ancestors. Very different indeed
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
I do not even think that koma is known to the overly continued western image character. I just wonder?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2011
Mwenye kelele, mlolongo, the chain woman. How can I delete old mazungumzo?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2011
MLA NAWE HAFI NAWE ILA MZALIWA NAWE> He who doen't know you, does not value you.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2011
Merry Xmass to all. Enjoy, the break, be energized to return to work.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2011
Swahili say
CHURUCHURU SI NDONDONDO

Those immersed are caught in the rain, those in light rain, never realize the down pour, that can fully soack a person.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:04am On Dec 26, 2011
In few days, we shall know if the world court has teeth in regard to the Ocampo Six

sautiyakenya.com or Sauityakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:08am On Dec 26, 2011
WE THANK GOD FOR THE WAY OUR COUNTRIES HAVE EDURED THE ECONOMIC CRISIS THIS FAR

MAY WE SEE MORE POSITIVE CHANGES IN OUR RESPECTIVE COUNTIES, COUNTRIES, AND CULTURES IN THE GREATER aFRICA,

sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2011
WHEN IS RUTO, and the other Ocampo Six GOING TO HAGUE FOR THE RESULTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CASE?

I am sure Pendo89 will have great interest in this
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2011
WHY ARE KENYANS FOLLOWING THE G7 who are opposed to the Constitution? DO YOU THINK THAT A SALT WATER SPRING WILL YIELD FRESH WATER?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2011
Jumping to the KCPE, do you think this investment in education was equally given to all counties including the coastal counties that failed?

http://chet.org.za/manual/media/files/chet_hernana_docs/Kenya/National/Kenya%20Education%20Sector%20Support%20Programme%202005-2010.pdf
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:20am On Dec 31, 2011
While Kenya on paper has an impressive investment in education, it seems the distribution of the resources and skill base is found wanting? THOSE OPPOSED TO MAJOMBO, LIKE RUTO and the G7 who voted NO on the constitution will not wake up to bring Hope at the end of 2012.

KENYANS, VOTE THEM OUT, KENYANS REFUSE THE G7
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2011
Dear Kenyans, I think the G7 are nothing but wolves in sheep clothing. They are soar grapes, they are foreign fines to those who VOTED Yes
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2011
Pendo89

PLEASE WAKE PATRIOTS UP TO KNOW THE VICE OF THE G7. These are wolves in sheep's clothing. They will kill the Kenyan Constitution as we know it now.

Wazua.com needs to begin a net revolt to save Kenya
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2012
WE NEED PRAYER, NOT FOR THE CHIEF JUSTICE BUT FOR RUTO AND THE GANG OF 7 WHO THINK THAT THEY COULD OPPOSE THE CONSTITUTION THAT BRINGS FAIRNESS TO THE COUNTIES BY USING THE THE NATIONAL PURSE TO PUSH THEIR NEW AGENDA. sHAME TO mWAKWERE WHO APPEARS POLITICALLY TO TOTALLY AGAINST RONALD NGALA IN HIS POSITION AND POLITICS OF THE C0AST OF kENYA

i URGE KENYAS TO VOTE THE POWER HUNGRY POLITICIANS OUT
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2012
January is here now 2012. Hague decision? Will it restore justice to Kenyans who are grieved?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2012
We need the Ocampo six to hear from Hague? If this court does not take a stand, Kenya will have no where to stop the dirty politics drowning the constitution.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2012
this is no time for hague not to move with all the force of international law
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2012
kenyans we must reolve the baraza saga and move forward with a clean slate
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2012
KENYA, IT SEEMS THAT ALSHABAB, GROUP, MAY REREQUIRE KENYA TO DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE PRESENCE OF SOMALI LIVING IN THE NORTH EAST BY A WAREMEASURES ACT:

1. REMOVE ALL SOMALI SETTLERS BACK TO SOMALIA

2. REMOVE ALL REFUGEES BACK TO SOMALIA, AT LEAST 50 TO 100 MILES INLAND.

3. BUILD A 50 MILE HIGH WALL CONCRETE FENCE TO ENSURE THE ENEMY FOLLOWS PRESCRIBED DIRECTION.

4. REGISTERED ALL SOMALIS LIVING IN KENYA AND ACCOUNT FOR ALL THEIR RELATIVES.

5. ALL HOTELS TO REPORT TO CID LISTS OF ALL OCCUPANTS

6. ANY ALSHABAAB WHO IS FREED IN KENYA MUST BE PUT EITHER IN PRISON OR BE UNDER CIVILIAN ALL THIER LIVES, BUT ENSURING THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ALLOWED TO BE FREE.

PS; ENEMIES OF KENYA INCLUDE THOSE WHO WISH TO DERAIL OUR CONSTITUTION ADVANCES. EYES SHOULD BE ON THOSE WHO VOTED NO, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO WHERE THEY RECEIVE THEIR SUPPORT OUTSIDE KENYA.

ON BARAZA SAGA: WE HAVE HARD LOTS OF INFORMATION FROM THE ONE SIDE;

i) WHY DID THE BARAZA DETAIL FAIL TO GO AHEAD OF HER AND ENSURE HER SAFTEY AND SHOPPING WAS CLEARED/
II) WHY DID HER BODY GUARD COLUDE WITH THE MALL RATHER THAN BEING HER SPOKES PERSON?
III) WAS THERE securitiy detail for BARAZA, or was this an effort to FINISH BARAZA?

ON HAGUE

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THE OCAMPO SIX REPOORT?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:12am On Jan 13, 2012
we must have the miltary replace the police force in all Kenya border posts.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2012
LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN,

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS NOW HERE. THE Ocampo six APPEAR TO THINK THAT THEIR POWER IN KENYA IS BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. IS IT?

YOU VOTERS HAVE POWER. IF THEY FORCE THEMSELVES TO POWER. LET KENYAN CITIZENS REJECT THEM

SAUTIYAKERICHO.COM
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2012
Alshabaab needs to be defeated by Kenyans. How? ALL SOMALI REFUGEES MUST BE SENT BACK TO SOMALIA.

Secondly, we must build a strong Fence like Israel to allow only specific entry points. Thirdly, we must use all force necessary to destroy, kill or remove forcefully all SOMALI supporters of Alcaida or Alshabaab. Close suspected houses of their refuge in Kenya, destroy or close all their accounts in Kenya and around the world.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2012
war measures act must be declared, by kenya government, this way, kenya soldiers can now go door to door. to all kenya businesses, churches, mosques, houses, dukas, hotels, etc
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by AfroBlue(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
K-Man, I've been half way following your thread. Good job keeping us informed and in the loop.

Hot of the internet wires.

4 to face trial in Kenya post-election violence case

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120123/kenya-postelection-violence-case-120123/#ixzz1kIhNG8u3

[img]http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20120123/800_kenya_nairobi_ap_120123.jpg?2[/img]
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
hehe ruto soo sad,but men Afro just open a new thread. This is one never ending and tiring with repetition and info scattered all over the place.
I was waiting to see if somebody would open one with the Hague confirmations and you brought it up.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by AfroBlue(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
clever subterfuge on my part, i just came in here to see u baby, if i may allowed to call you baby grin

wish i knew Swahili to get the full flavor of the topic participate's viewpoints and ideas.

pendo89:

hehe ruto soo sad,but men Afro just open a new thread. This is one never ending and tiring with repetition and info scattered all over the place.
I was waiting to see if somebody would open one with the Hague confirmations and you brought it up.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
lol Afro. u make me laugh. This is no secret hideout  grin grin
Swahili? leave this my fellow country man alone.Hes been away from motherland , he's typing very bad googled swahili. grin
The most annoying part is I seem to be the only one who understands his craze but he just goes on and on and on undecided
Written swahili is different from spoken
Nway hope ur good. you seem to love EA.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:46am On Jan 24, 2012
WE MUST BE VERY EXPLICIT WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE WHO THINK, THEY CAN ORGANIZE THE G7, A GANG OF THIEVES WHO HAVE BEEN USED BY THE FAMILY OF THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF KENYA TO PLUNDER ALL THE LAND, OR LANDS OF KENYANS BY THE SLOGAN, 'BABA WA TAIFA'.

1. At independence, the British returned, Kenya to Kenyans, meaning to the tribal and ethnic groups that owned Kenya. Further the British gave millions of pounds to demarcate and rettle the natives of the[b] LAND.

2. Baba wataifa, took the wallet of millions of pounds to himself. Owning all the lands of Kenya as Baba, of the Republic and steward of the LAND. Over years, rationing small portions of the land to the natives who make noise. The latest game has been over the years settling as many Kikuyu's as possible to the 10 mile coastal strip that was to be demrcated for miji kenda.

3.For KANU, and by extension PNU, means centralizing of all land, resources, and labor to serve the suprior tribe that controls the miltary, education, labor, economy, diplomatic relations etc

4. Devolution according to the OATH of the Kikuyu, is a very BAD word except for the current fear of OCAMPO. Kibaki has fared well, but wit UHURU and RUTO who believed would emerge as the HEAD in next election through their TRIBAL construct, have yet to pull a new one that KENYANS WILL ACCEPT.

5. WAKE UP, KENYA AND VOTE THEM OUT AND PICK A NATIONALIST LEADER, THIS TIME AROUND RAILA ODINGA. NOT PERFECT, BUT CLOSE TO NGALA, TOM MBOYA, ALL ALL OF YOU WHO ARE TRUE NATIONALISTS AND WANT AND HAVE CONSISTENTLY SUPPORTED MAJIMBO, FROM REFERENDUM TO THE BALLOT 2012.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2012
kenyaman:

WE MUST BE VERY EXPLICIT WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE WHO THINK, THEY CAN ORGANIZE THE G7, A GANG OF THIEVES WHO HAVE BEEN USED BY THE FAMILY OF THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF KENYA TO PLUNDER ALL THE LAND, OR LANDS OF KENYANS BY THE SLOGAN, 'BABA WA TAIFA'.

1. At independence, the British returned, Kenya to Kenyans, meaning to the tribal and ethnic groups that owned Kenya. Further the British gave millions of pounds to demarcate and rettle the natives of the[b] LAND. 

2. Baba  wataifa, took the wallet of millions of pounds to himself. Owning all the lands of Kenya as Baba,  of the Republic and steward of the LAND. Over years, rationing small portions  of the land to the natives who make noise. The latest game has been over the years settling as many Kikuyu's as possible to the 10 mile coastal strip that was to be demrcated for miji kenda. 

3.For KANU, and by extension PNU, means centralizing of all land, resources, and labor to serve the suprior tribe that controls the miltary, education, labor, economy, diplomatic relations etc

4. Devolution according to the OATH of the Kikuyu, is a very BAD word except for the current fear of OCAMPO. Kibaki has fared well, but wit UHURU and RUTO  who believed would  emerge as the HEAD in next election through their TRIBAL construct, have yet to pull a new one that KENYANS WILL ACCEPT.

5. WAKE UP, KENYA AND VOTE THEM OUT AND PICK A NATIONALIST LEADER, THIS TIME AROUND   RAILA ODINGA. NOT PERFECT, BUT CLOSE TO NGALA, TOM MBOYA, ALL ALL OF YOU WHO ARE TRUE NATIONALISTS AND WANT AND HAVE CONSISTENTLY SUPPORTED MAJIMBO, FROM REFERENDUM TO THE BALLOT 2012.

I don't deny the fact that most of Kenyan land is owed by the Kenyatta family but hey lemmie correct that bit about kikuyus settling along coastal strip.
Go back to history and learn what happend.
Who doesn't know that the coastal people are lazy? The kyuks on the other hand can succeed where many have failed.The'y work hard.

Kenyatta went to coast and these mijikenda were lamenting they dont have jobs! Land they had, human labour they had but they weren't doing anything except sit under the coconut tree and watch the sun rise and set.
Kenyatta was angry.He came from a hardworking community and to see people lament that they need tractors to till the land, he thought of a better option.
He asked them 'don't you want to use your hands to till the land?' They answered yes! You know what he did?  he went to central got few farmers and dumped them on the farms.It was the farming season,He begged them to transform it.The kikuyus started working barehand.No tractors no help.They tilled and reaped while the locals continued to wait for tractors! Thats how the kikuyus settled and intermarried.

Tell those mijikendas to stop being lazy!!

Good to say kibaki has faired well but RAILA IS WILL NEVER LEAD KENYA. I can bet on this. You have never seen a dictator. That guy will sell kenya to the west. Hes a puppet of the west! Moi with his weakness was disliked by the west cz he never paid allegiance to them. Rem how he kicked out the US ambassadeur??
grin grin

Kibaki did the same.No western allegiance cz he believes in the kenyan constitution.
Raila is a one hideous character. Everybody he's ever partnered with calls him a traitor. His children are behind the maize scandals that rocked kenya.Corrupt to the core. His own sister swindled KR workers pension money.Shes being prosecuted for that plus other top management of KR.
Raila's other sister was unfairly made Ambassedeur of I dont know where. There were other better people than her of course.
Hes also a tribalist. All the people working in his departments come from his region. No wonder they would die for him. You need to be around these people to know what they stand for.
If Raila becomes president I swear he will force kenyans to bear luo names. Kisumu will become the capital city of Kenya! He likes stiring up wars.
Now I am not into G7 or whatever alliances that are coming up. Uhuru and Ruto have maintaned they will still run.
Ruto launched a new party last week and the whole of Rift valley and most of coast and North East are behind him.
Uhuru has Eatern Central,parts of Rift and coast behind him.
Raila is counting on Nyanza votes alone and parts of Western cz west itself is divide.
I know Raila stands a chance but I can guarantee you he will never lead Kenya.Kenyans wont allow that to happen. I d rather vote for Martha Karua or Saitoti.
You watch and see how tables will turn this year esp after this hague thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zambian Minister Suspended For Slapping Lawmaker During Plenary / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.