Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ocampo/hague Kenya Case - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case (15946 Views)

Laurent Gbagbo flies to Hague as first ex-head of state taken into ICC custody / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
Raila is only kingmaker.You know guys who smell. Upendo a civics lesson.

1. Raila is the prime Minister of the Republic of Kenya in the stolen election by Kibak, Uhuru and Kalonzo, the katikati politician.

2. The government of Kibaki with Raila as Prime Minister has made Kenya roads, kenya economy better, but Kibaki

3. His was power to bring Kenya to fare governance, brought about by international community to avert the Kenyatta dynasty.

4. If you voted for Raila in a stolen election, you can be sure this time around with Ocampo on the ground your vote will be protected

5. New Constitution will protect citizen wishes on their vote

Sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
Are you a Kenyan by any chance and if so from what region? I may be able to ask you a few things.

Kenyaman from Kenya

Sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
kenyaman:

ANY VOTE FOR KARUA,

a) Is a vote for a nationalist.

b) Is a vote not wasted

c) Is a vote for the future of Kenya

d) Complies with the constitution on genda parity.

e) A vote for the voice Kenya

cool cool cool Now at least we agree here. She's a nationalist. I would really love to vote for her.But all these men are fighting her!

kenyaman:

To be honest I do not know what your website is all about because its too shallow.Nothing much to see or read about.  Or am I missing something here?

Can you send me websites you really admire. Just link me to two or three of those. Including your own website.

kenyaman
sautiyakericho.com
sautiyakenya.com

Sorry u know at first I could not open anything.Must have been a prob with the website. I will send you links to Kenyan forums.Gosh they are so many but of course NL beats them all.
No I dont have a website.I create blogs and blog for fun nothing else.

kenyaman:

Are you a Kenyan by any chance and if so from what region? I may be able to ask you a few things.

Are you among the largest groups of ethnic population in Kenya. I am a Tivu (Tivi), like of North western Nigeria. In Nigeria I would never be an Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Fulani  In Kenya I would therefore and therefore belong to the minority population groups. How about you? Are you a Kamba?

No am not a Kamba.But yes I belong to the BIG 5 grin

Is tivu a tribe? from where?
Just wondering why you are really interested in Kenyan politics when you are not one and do not live there either.Not bad but you need constant updates and the media doesnt tell u everything.

Lastly. The elections were never stolen!! Wish you knew what happened. Wish you just knew.  Raila and his team wanted to declare themselves winners cz they were in the lead. Truth was, the results from the remote polling stations(kibaki's strongholds) had not been brought! It was crazy but they could not wait and they knew they would lose if they were brought in cz they were from kibaki's supporters, And when they finally came they couldn't take it. They declared war!
But I tell you Kenya is good with Kibaki than Raila. At least kenyans finally saw that if the anti pnu supporters.
See Kibaki is silent and smart.He does not act in haste like moi or raila.We were used to a president that would sack his ministers by the roadside.Moi was sorrounded by ruthless friends.

Kenya is not perfect but please its good to give credit where its due.We have seen great improvements under kibaki.

NAJIVUNIA KUWA MKENYA.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
Maina Njenga, was the Mungiki leader. Are Kikuyu's all Mungiki? Are the MauMau followers to Kenyatta as Mungiki is to Uhuru?

Haya ndio majanga ya kesi hii.
sautiyakericho.com
sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
tivu a tribe? from where?
Just wondering why you are really interested in Kenyan politics when you are not one and do not live there either.Not bad but you need constant updates and the media doesnt tell u everything.

If you go back, the paragraph tells you you that I am a Kenyan minority in the likes of the tivu or tivi of northeastern Nigeria. The big five are the Kikuyu, Kalengin, Luo, Akamba, Luya, and Meru. Correct?

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
WHY IS CURRENT PARLIAMENTARIANS SHRUGGING THEIR FEET ON THE OCAMPO SIX?

WHY ARE THEY wanting to change the date of election?

Why would one vote for those who said NO to the constitution?

What is the goal for electing such people?

Is the goal to change the CONSTITUTION? TOBOA

sautiyakericho.com
sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
Upendo,

"Now at least we agree here. She's a nationalist. I would really love to vote for her.But all these men are fighting her!"

Are you one in support, Ruto?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
Yes we agree partially on this one. Even though as a Tivu, not a Kikuyu, I may have a slight difference on the matter.

Sautiyakericho.com
Kenyaman
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
People are trying to unite and I love that.

Which people? G7? Citizens from every region? The big five?

Sautiyakenya.com
sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Kenya is not perfect but please its good to give credit where its due.We have seen great improvements under kibaki. NAJIVUNIA KUWA MKENYA.

Hata mimi najivunia kuwa Mwanainchi wa Kenya. Lakini sijivunii, wale waizi wa uchaguzi wa wananchi. Inatakikana kwamba yeyote mwenye wengi kwa uchaguzi aunde serikali. Sio mtu ashindwe, kisha akimbilie wale makabila kama yangu ati aunde serikali kwa mabega. THE ONE WITH MOST VOTES SHOULD CHOOSE WHO TO WORK WITH NOT MINORITY TO JOIN HANDS FIGURING HOW TO STEAL VOTES.

THIS IS WHY CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS NOT JUST OF KIBAKI. THE GOOD GOVERNANCE YOU SEE IS 50% AND 50% kibaki. iF IT WAS NOT FOR raila YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THE PRIDE YOU HAVE OF THE KENYA GOVERNMENT.

WE ARE WHERE WE ARE BECAUSE OF 50% kibaki AND 50% raila.

MOST KENYANS UNDERSTAND THIS credit to ODM. The defectors, power hungry, G7 will have to give way for CHANGE in KENYA. THIS CHANGE WILL INCLUDE RAILA SOMEWHERE.

sautiyakenya
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2011
THOSE WHO HATE RAILA , but claim to like the constitution are lying to themselves. They are detractors to the country interest. THIS IS THE BUNCH OF THE NO to the constitution looking for ways to kill the CONSTITUTION differently.

Why? Once defeated, they will pay taxes, just like the middle class Kenyans

They will sit on the side lines and watch, as nationals rule, not tribal people like the efforts now under way with the G7. Where are the rest of the 50 plus tribes?

Sautiyakenya.com
sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2011
What university has KIBAKI built in the Coast? In north Eastern, except calculating that the coast may wish to control the Port of Mombasa.

Power, the KIKUYU will fight, because they think Kenya is just central province. What do you think of this hegemony for decades, and still using even the Kenya forces and their own local vigilant to fulfil their agenda.

NEVER AGAIN WILL KENYANS FALL TO THIS TRIBAL governance.

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2011
Have you had of the private maneuvers to privatize the Port of MOmbasa?

What do you think is in Kibaki's mind? Even as the MAJIMBO formation continues to be worked out?

Twahitaji Sauti ya Kenya

sautiyakerichoi.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by nolongTing: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2011
kenyaman:

Every time I click a link on Sautiyakenya.com it crashes

Now it is okay. Sorry for the inconvenience

Cool, I'll check it out later wink
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:26am On Oct 05, 2011

Mimi ni mkazi wa Kenya kama wewe.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:24am On Oct 05, 2011
To be honest I do not know what your website is all about because its too shallow.Nothing much to see or read about.
Or am I missing something here?

What you told me about your gender and the race and the picture you post, are like north and south. Ukifika miaka tisaini na nane, meno huanza kutoka. Huwezi kuandika tena. What is going on?

Shida hii
sautiyakenya.com; wait till saa sita usiku kama hupati habari.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2011
MAMBO YA DUNIA

Why? you ask? Effort to clean Kenya of the vice of corruption and greed for power.

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2011
Upendo is never the image I saw here. Shame on Kenya to have such an image attached to our Country. You can do better. Very hard to believe you even exist among the tribes you claimed.

Safisha hiyo sura na rangi na miaka.

Sautiyakenya
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:39am On Oct 05, 2011
"nolongTing",

Upendo, or Pendo, are you familiar of the above who sometimes writes like you? Sema, Nisaidie

Sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:58am On Oct 05, 2011
Kenyans are relieved the matter is in hague.They await the outcome so theres no need to stir up hatred at all.People are trying to unite and I love that.

a) Before this case moved to hague why were Kenyans not relieved?

b) Why is it that the hague case reference is seen by you as stirring hatred?

c) Which people are trying to unite? The G7? The group that mostly said no to the new constitution?

d) Is this what you love most?

The blocking of the Kenyan new constitution?

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:03am On Oct 05, 2011
Please look carefully responses to your questions and attempt to answer them. You appear to have two or more sight names. Confirm how you choose to be hiding. What is this you fear. The Mungiki?

Sautiyakericho/Ocampo wako huko na kule. Maneno ya mzee Moi.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2011
Opsi, site
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:12am On Oct 05, 2011
Twende mbele

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2011
No am not a Kamba.But yes I belong to the BIG 5

i)Kikuyu
ii)Kalenjin
iii) Luya
iv) Luo

Are you a Kikuyu?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:29am On Oct 05, 2011
If yes, why are you white and male when you are upendo in your alias name?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:35am On Oct 05, 2011
nolongTing

Upendo, Pendo is the above also your true alias name? I am wondering why you are white elderly, nearing 100. University graduates are not that old. why?

Sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2011
As we enter the phase of trial involving the Kenya police:

Here we see what has been happening in LAMU, abduction of tourists from our resorts. How can you guard the island without a plan? Where is the Kenya naval authority of the current government?

Kenya ntv, investigation saw no legitimate funding for the dynasty of Kenyatta on protecting the borders in the coast. BUT Kibaki uses the Port money which could help protect Mombasa coast on other uses. The finance Minister has to answer to the Wananchi if more wages to the hands of government is the way forward?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2011
"Raila is only kingmaker.You know guys who smell. Upend0"

What do you mean by this? Sounds like hate language. Is this the case? Not a Kamba, Luo, or Kalengin. Are you a Kikuyu or Luya?

a Kikuyu
a Luya

sautiyakenya.com- site will open in 3 or 4 hours. Technician at work
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2011
DO NOT PLACE KARUA with the G7

Sautiyakenya
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2011
You sound like somebody who is still living under the moi era

Why the above? Explain in detail!
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2011
My fellow Africans, I have focused much effort in the kenya case in hague. Have you the larger community benefitted in watching that important case live. Have you seen the "sautiyakenya" videos beneficial?

kenyaman
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2011
Please give us feedback for future cases such as this in terms of Issues related to education of our public at large.

kenyaman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zambian Minister Suspended For Slapping Lawmaker During Plenary / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.