Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ocampo/hague Kenya Case - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case (15986 Views)

Laurent Gbagbo flies to Hague as first ex-head of state taken into ICC custody / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2011
"KIKULACHO KINGUONI MWAKO"

Idiomatic expressions help spell out issues in context. Why are the outlawed vigilant penetrating the whole republic of Kenya? Response is the above. "Its what is linked or associated with you or within you that will usually tax you.

Sautiyakenya.com
sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2011
"All kenyans know him as Maina Njenga."

I am a Kenyan but never knew MAINA NJENGA till I followed the Hague issue under prosecutor OCAMPO 6

sautiyakericho.com
sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2011
kenyaman:

I am a Kenyan but never knew MAINA NJENGA till I followed the Hague issue under prosecutor OCAMPO 6

shocked really? even the madman by the roadside knows him. Every school kid knows him. That dude made headlines for weeks during his dramatic arrest,release and later conversion in church.His wife and bro were shot as they were driving to Nakuru and was buried when he was released from prison almost a year later.He repented went to church and thousands upon thousands of mungiki youth denounced the group after Maina converted to christianity. Hes never gone back.He's a pastor and takes care of thousands of idle young people who were his followers. He feeds them and they work on his farm as casual labourers with their families.
You never see or hear him in public anymore.

But those mungikis are cowards.Without a leader they are weak and useless. That is why you hardly hear them
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by rudia(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2011
Thread nzima ni nyinyi wawili tu!! Hamjambo kweli, bado hiyo hali gani!!!!
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2011
rudia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

maze karibu.Huyu msee amenitoa jasho na sina supporter! kutupa mbao!!
grin
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2011
2 things could possibly happen in hague;

1.The case could go to full trial and ruin their political chances. This will only be known in 3 months.
2. If it fails to go to trial,the political atmosphere will be highly charged.It will ruin Raila's chance. No that he stands any this time but hes a heavyweight in his own small way.

How do we know app these facts including the opening of an office? Is this privileged information?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2011
maze karibu.Huyu msee amenitoa jasho na sina supporter! kutupa mbao!!

Explain this in Kiswahili sanifu. Use the book Kiswahili to explain your statement. Sheng is foreign to me.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2011

Rudia, karibu sautiyakericho.com or sautiyakenya.com

Sasa sio wawili tena, wewe ni mtu wa tatu kwa sasa. Karaibu

Hebu niambie, umeona kesi ya hague? TAZAMA kwa, sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2011
"maze karibu.Huyu msee amenitoa jasho na sina supporter! kutupa mbao!!"

Kaki ya Mungu, nadhani Rudia atashika ubao upande wa pili na nyote wawili mrudie kutupa mbao.

Karibuni sana na muende mlete menzenu hapa. Thanks again for coming. Please visit and invite all Kenyans, Nigerians, and Africans generally to visit:

Sautiyakericho.com
Sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2011
eally? even the madman by the roadside knows him. Every school kid knows him. That dude made headlines for weeks during his dramatic arrest,release and later conversion in church.His wife and bro were shot as they were driving to Nakuru and was buried when he was released from prison almost a year later.He repented went to church and thousands upon thousands of mungiki youth denounced the group after Maina converted to christianity. Hes never gone back.He's a pastor and takes care of thousands of idle young people who were his followers. He feeds them and they work on his farm as casual labourers with their families.
You never see or hear him in public anymore.

But those mungikis are cowards.Without a leader they are weak and useless. That is why you hardly hear them

Kuteleza, si kuanguka. Vile sikuwa karibu, si kwamba, uzalendo wangu ni duni pupita kiasi. Churuchuru si, ndondondo
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2011
rudia (f)
KENYA

I am the Kenyaman, wewe waniambia eti, rudia kenya? ama ni rudia kenya?

Sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2011
thread nzima ni nyinyi wawili tu!! Hamjambo kweli, bado hiyo hali gani!!!!

MIMI NA YEYE KUZUKZ KUZAMA!!

kenyaman

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2011
"All kenyans know him as Maina Njenga."

THE ABOVE STATEMENT NEEDS QUALIFICATION, MOST KENYANS KNOW MAINA NJENGA. PERHAPS THOSE NEAR A RADIO AND NEWSPAPERS. mgingu people may not knoe Maina Njenga as you do, and never forget me.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2011
kenyaman:

Kaki ya Mungu, nadhani Rudia atashika ubao upande wa pili na nyote wawili mrudie kutupa mbao.

Ok what exactly do u mean by the above cz it doesnt make sense. It's Haki not Kaki.
You need a refresher course in swahili. grin

kenyaman:

MIMI NA YEYE KUZUKZ KUZAMA!!
kenyaman
Now what is that? I give you a D in swahili.you are really trying anyway.

kenyaman:

2 things could possibly happen in hague;

1.The case could go to full trial and ruin their political chances. This will only be known in 3 months.
2. If it fails to go to trial,the political atmosphere will be highly charged.It will ruin Raila's chance. No that he stands any this time but hes a heavyweight in his own small way.

How do we know app these facts including the opening of an office? Is this privileged information?

What is privilege in the above? Its a fact.And yes an ICC office is opening in NBO.
Kenyan man are you in nigeria? and if so what exactly are you into? journalism? just asking
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:35am On Oct 10, 2011
What is privilege in the above? Its a fact.And yes an ICC office is opening in NBO.
Kenyan man are you in nigeria? and if so what exactly are you into? journalism? just asking
Posted on: Yesterday at 08:25:57 AM Posted by: kenyaman

NO IAM NOT IN NIGERIA BUT I CONSIDER MYSELF A TIVU(TIVI) FROM NORTH EASTERN NIGERIA. A VERY SMALL PEOPLE GROUP LIKE MY OWN GROUP IN KENYA. I all I have wanted to accomplish is to unite all Africans in doing away with greed, injustice, flashing open the Co-operate greet. 2% like the tea party in America using the wall street dollar. FAIRNESS, JUSTICE, EQUALITY is needed in Kenya as in all the rest of the worlds. We cannot endure on going suppression of the poor and middle class.

sautiyakenya.com, sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:37am On Oct 10, 2011
Opsi, wall street greed, or corporate greed

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2011
Now what is that? I give you a D in swahili.you are really trying anyway.

I give myself an A for understanding Swahili idiomatic expressions. Do you know what "Mimi na wewe kuzuka kuzama means?

Its okay to ask me rather than assigning me a grade D for that which you do not understand. Let me ask you differently,"Do you know idiomatic expressions in English?

kenyaman
sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:26am On Oct 10, 2011
Pendo, your concern for Wangari reflects Kenyaman desire to have her in her new life have more Kenya women gain rights.

Sautiyakenya.com

Sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:19am On Oct 10, 2011
"KIKULACHO KINGUONI MWAKO"

sautiyakenya.com
sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:21am On Oct 10, 2011
Tadhali unisameha mimi sina karani

what exactly do u mean by the above cz it doesnt make sense. It's Haki not Kaki.
You need a refresher course in swahili.

Sawa ni haki ya mungu sio kaki ya mungu hayo ni makosa yangu. Sina utetezi wowote.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:29am On Oct 10, 2011
waswahili husema, asiyekuepo, na lake halipo. Hivyo basi, hufanya makosa. Wahenga wa hapa wanasema asiyesikia la mkuu, atasikia la mdogo. Mimi nasema asiyesikia la mkuu, huvunjika mguu.

Haya amukeni wa swahili.
nenda
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 4:30am On Oct 10, 2011
sautiyakenya.com
sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2011
ut Mr Jirongo drew support from PNU vice-chairman George Nyamweya who branded the G7 Alliance “an assembly of politicians pursuing their presidential ambitions.”

“It should never be about individuals but parties and policies. G7 is just a collection of seven or so individuals who have expressed interest in the presidency,” he sai

WHEN A PARTY HAS NO POLICY PLATFORM EXCEPT TO REMOVE ANOTHER POLITICIAN, SUCH ORGANIZATION IS NOT HERE TO HELP KENYANS, BUT TO SUPPORT TRIBAL AMBITIONS OR REGIONAL AMBITIONS.

SUCH IS THE UHURU, RUTO, WAMALWA, KALONZO, THE COASTAL MDIGO, ETC, THE G7 THE MOST TRIBAL GROUPS GREEDY TO RULE, put their interest as number one. NO LEGITIMATE POLICIES

a) Despite the kenyatta dynasty having been here for years and doner absolutely nothing, they still believe they can buy themselves to power.
b) when has Kenyatta talked about raising the standard of the ordinary Wananchi? When has he suggested Ksh 8,000 a day as minimum wage?

c) But he things MP's need an increase every year? Why? Is this justice?

d) VOTERS, BE Warned why they rally against Raila Odinga

e)YOU NEED FAIRNESS, JUSTICE, EQUALITY, make your vote count in 2012.

Sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2011
"the roe to be 80/usd. Livable wage for citizen varies depending on lots of factors. eg where you live,shop,etc. A well to do Kenyan living in Runda lives differently from the poor dude in kibera. They may both eat flour but one eats superior quality flour than the other. A livable wage could therefore be any amount that makes you able to afford your daily needs"

Pendo, the Politicians should never pay a Kenyan worker today $3.00 because they live in the country, or they are from the country. The payment of Ksh 8,000 a day should be the minimum wage. THIS IS AN ISSUE OF EQUALITY, JUSTICE, AND FAIRNESS.

No politician should wish their wage raised, but not wish the people who vote them to OFFICE 0% raise, year in year out.

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2011
That aside' you sound like the voice of one crying in the wilderness

WHAT CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND?

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2011
Resting power with parliamentarians is also not good. They adjust it at will. But they are leaving.

Will Kenya allow this dynasty minded G7 rule Kenya? Tribal politicians whose main aim is not to raise the standard of living for Kenyans, but to enrich themselves by raising their wages, and to make sure that RAILA does not become the president. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2011
I want to help you.

Go to kenya and join a human rights group. There's freedom of expression nowadays its not like the moi era.
join the likes of kibunja whose work is to watch out and prosecute politicians who spread hate message. no one is spared.
real patriots face the giants. See what mathari endured? she did not fight from her office.she went to the ground and was humiliated and tortured by moi regime.
Did you say ur aim is to unite Africa? oh God when we are still engaging in tribal politics?
Tribes is one huge barrier to a united africa. I prefer biting what i can chew and it starts by influencing the environment you are at.
If everybody did something positive in their environment change will come. but is that what we do? no.we are jealous of each others's progress and greedy.
US of Africa will always be a dream.

your guy raila will not make it cz hes America's puppet > the obama's connection. they will use raila to rule kenya and people know that already.
Do you know fidel odinga? dd u read about the maize scandal tht caused prices of flour to shoot up? how can maize be a scarcity in a country like kenya?
a 1 kg packet of maize flour going for usd 3? ask him before u talk of votes.and hes joined politics as well.
my candidate is karua. all these others are stale politicians.they need to retire and go home.

on what grounds would you pay a worker 8,000 per day? so you want the minimum wage for every kenyan regardless of job group to be ksh 200,000 per month? shocked shocked do you know what that translates to? high cost of living and in the end it wont make any difference. for me to pay you that amount it means i got to cut down on production and labour costs ans sell at a very high price. Now when talking about production costs you must factor in mind that there are things you have no control over! you go by the price set. If I decide to cut down on labour then who suffers?

Remember also that in this technological era every company is trying to cut down on costs by employing the most advanced technology to make things effective and cheap. It therefore means that any citizen aspiring to earn good money must be well versed in technology. Not everybody has that privilege and so we shall always have people who provide labour but earn slightly less.

I told you its illegal now to pay a housemaid less than sh 5,000. But what if ur take home is 7k after many loan deductions? you pay ur maid 5k, but u still have to buy food,pay other bills. you will go mad!
can you be realistic please.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2011
now about fairness and equality in Kenya

1. We will know there is fairness when Pendo gets ksh. 8,000 daily as minimum wage. If its that expensive to earn a first degree the minimum wage should reflect in Kenya.

2. We will know there is fairness when all bribes under tribal lines, and kuhonga ends. When people are hired or paid for what they are worth not on how much power they have in the country.

3. A PhD, professor should not be paid very little money in Kenya like the senior employee in the government with a Bachelor's degree. To retain the talent in Kenya, Kenya has to attract the Kenyan educated. One does not attain Permanent , head, Damage(PhD) for nothing.hence Kenya must pay the educated handsomely to retain them.

3. PUT HANDS OFF THE COUNTIES, play by the same rules everywhere in Kenya.

4. If you have no idea how counties are governed, visit the United States, Germany, or Canada.

sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2011
"our guy raila will not make it cz hes America's puppet > the obama's connection. they will use raila to rule kenya and people know that already."

I find you the most an patroitic for the following reasons.

Why should the President of the most Powerful nation, whose father is a Kenyan not support Kenya?

Why do the Kikuyu's want Uhuru Kenyatta?

Why are upset that Obama married an American woman? You should marry an American too, rather than showing envy and ignorance by sleeping in the Kenyatta dynasty.

What is wrong with spreading the Presidency around. Are you among those who feel they have sworn an oath for KIKUYU dynasty for life? We need more Moi's and more Raila.

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2011
If everybody did something positive in their environment change will come. but is that what we do? no.we are jealous of each others's progress and greedy. US of Africa will always be a dream.

When Raila stopped Kibaki from choosing the Asian for chief justice and finally we had Tobiko and Baraza, this was something positive. When Raila saw that Kenyans had beenj betrayed by Kibaki by electing to work with minority small groups to take over power and Raila stood as a man and champion for the minority this was positive. ANY TIME A POLITICIAN STANDS FOR THE MINORITY, THE HELPLESS, THAT IS POSITIVE.

SAURIYAKERICHO.COM
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2011
sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2011
told you its illegal now to pay a housemaid less than sh 5,000. But what if your take home is 7k after many loan deductions? you pay your maid 5k, but u still have to buy food,pay other bills. you will go mad!
can you be realistic please.

Five thousand a month is less that a day's wage for a folklift driver. A skill that takes a week to acquire.

Were you thinking that I would jump for Ksh5,000 which translates to $56.00 a month. REALLY?

As I have said before, I will say it again, when you are paid Ksh8,000 every hour as a minimum wage earner, this is when all Kenyans in Kenya and abroad will know there is fairness in Kenya.

WEALTH SHOULD NOT BE THROUGH POLITICAL DYNASTY ONLY. No wonder all KENYANS want to be politician? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced / Saudi Arabia Seeks $6-8 Billion Loan To Shore Up State Coffers / Putin Warns NATO Of World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.