Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude (18095 Views)

Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu / NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery / FG Orders 200 Wagons And 63 Coaches For Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by gfelo(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2023
silently Edo was developing something and nobody hear about it, nice step, if it has been announce saboteurs will have truncate the process.
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 9:48am On May 10, 2023
Then where Re the so called the Real ( Oil producing states) ?!

1 Like

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Which one is low pour fuel? The refinery doesn't produce petrol?

I think states should up their game, especially oil producing states. Build refineries and make your state selfsufficient in petrol.
They rather squander money on girlfriends than invest in the future of the states.
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Creamypie(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2023
Dodorimaaaaaaa:
Biafra kpuuf you dia
grin grin no mind these craze pipo. Once Igbo settlers dey any south state, ipob miscreants go say na their territory, with the secret unannounced motive of spreading/extending car snatching for "ipob" transport, kidnappings, robbery, and human vital organ harvesting, to southern states, under the guise of ipob agitation. I will forever be grateful to Gowon for dividing south from east, otherwise, all the vices listed above for don take over the south as well.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Waterlilly: 9:53am On May 10, 2023
Dodorimaaaaaaa:
Mumu!
idiot
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Tmex(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2023
Way to go
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by luluosas(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2023
Okay. But until Ogheghe Junction and RCC are fixed for unhindered movement of vehicles and people, the impact of ERPC won't be felt. Good job anyway
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Ogunleti01: 9:56am On May 10, 2023
Savechild23:

I wish Edo people will concentrate in the robbery and whoring prowess instead of getting lost in the pool of oil stolen from igbo
Pathetic we share same terra firma with people like u

3 Likes

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by AfonjaPriest: 10:00am On May 10, 2023
One day, all these nonsenses will stop. You take crude from my land and no tangible development I can point to. The last time I was in Oza, I was not happy. I strongly believe severe politics is at play there.
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2023
Savechild23:

Edo ain’t oil producing State

They may be answering name

Get educated child. Edo has one of the country's largest natural gas reserve, go and verify.
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2023
Savechild23:

I wish Edo people will concentrate in the robbery and whoring prowess instead of getting lost in the pool of oil stolen from igbo
I know you are not Igbo, so you plans won't work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by tiswell(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2023
Dodorimaaaaaaa:
Biafra kpuuf you dia
147 yrs old man,ya blawd too hot
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by kay29000(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2023
MasterJayJay:

I think states should up their game, especially oil producing states. Build refineries and make your state selfsufficient in petrol.

Gbam!
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by bitbillionaire: 10:16am On May 10, 2023
Nice one there from Obaseki. I actually like the idea of an oil producing state building a refinery rather than building an airport that seems to be the trend among state governors these days.

Products of refineries will be enjoyed by everybody unlike airports that only the rich can afford

1 Like

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by GeneralDae: 10:22am On May 10, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Nice one there from Obaseki. I actually like the idea of an oil producing state building a refinery rather than building an airport that seems to be the trend among state governors these days.

Products of refineries will be enjoyed by everybody unlike airports that only the rich can afford
Can't Airport help in some form of exports too or must it only be dry inland ports?
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Jagabanarmy: 10:33am On May 10, 2023
Parachoko:

https://punchng.com/edo-refinery-orders-200000-barrels-of-crude/
Every oil producing state should have a refinery with the help of private sector. That's the way to go. These are changes Nigerians will see from May 29. Radical changes in the way we do things in this country.when we functional refineries,we don't need subsidy. Money they embezzled in the name of subsidy will be use to provide infrastructure development in our country. Jagaban has come!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by FireUpNow(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2023
Low pour fuel abi oil? Shuoo
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Bigchristo: 10:35am On May 10, 2023
opalu:
Obaseki was doing all these without making so much noise. I prefer noiseless achievers to noisome noise makers
Have you tried to visit Edo state most especially Benin city and see how retarded that place is? An oil producing state for that matter, the entire South south state is in Mess most especially Delta and Edo state tueh they should be ashamed of themselves they are stealing all these funds

1 Like

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Parachoko: 10:37am On May 10, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Every state should have a refinery with the help of private sector. That's the way to go. These are changes Nigerians will see from May 29. Radical changes in the way we do things in this country.when we functional refineries,we don't need subsidy. Money they embezzled in the name of subsidy will be use to provide infrastructure development in our country. Jagaban has come!!
Every state can not have a refinery

It won't make business sense to build a modular refinery in a place like Maiduguri, oil deports can be created there

Modular Refineries should be built close to where they can easily get crude

1 Like

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by swiych(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2023
Savechild23:

U know nothing
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by global07(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Lpfo fuel is used for boilers in industries, power plants, and ships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Jagabanarmy: 10:42am On May 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Every state can not have a refinery

It won't make business sense to build a modular refinery in a place like Maiduguri, oil deports can be created there

Modular Refineries should be built close to where they can easily get crude
I meant oil producing states. Thanks for your suggestions and I totally agree with you
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Parachoko: 10:45am On May 10, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

I meant oil producing states. Thanks for your suggestions and I totally agree with you
Oh okay

You're welcome boss
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Remii(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2023
Savechild23:

edo is oil producing state,
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Maliqcious: 10:54am On May 10, 2023
Savechild23:

Igbo are more of robbers and prostitute compare to Edo. Maybe you need to ask around sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by bitbillionaire: 10:55am On May 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

Can't Airport help in some form of exports too or must it only be dry inland ports?

I see your point. Of course, airport is useful for some export/import business and air travel. But i still believe refinery is better as it not only has potential of creating more jobs but its products are used by the masses.

If the state government can afford go have both why not?

1 Like

Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by fr3do(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2023
Nice one from Obaseki and Edo state.

Sheriff and Okowa oya, replicate this.
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Menclothing: 11:02am On May 10, 2023
Let every state have one
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2023
tiswell:
edo is a b I a f r a land

Everyone should ignore this guy!
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by Bluntemperor: 11:11am On May 10, 2023
Ventura1:
Nigerians want company that will refine petrol, and sell to them cheap, and they siphon to neighbouring countries to sell at higher price, and starve local consumption.
Diesel and other products of this refinery are not subsidize.

Good to know!
I m yet to see,if Dangote will do the needful and make Nigeria great by selling lower too!
Re: Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude by jowhyte(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2023
One of the best governor Edo has ever had when it comes to governance and workers welfare and productivity.

He supposed they do show off and blow his trumpets sometimes sha because na naija we Dey. This man does not commission projects it’s build and use. All the roads in my area were built and people started using it without the governor flagging it open or commissioning them.

People around say he said projects inauguration and commissioning is waste of money.

opalu:
Obaseki was doing all these without making so much noise. I prefer noiseless achievers to noisome noise makers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In APC Ogun State Assembly Election (pix) / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo / 2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.