Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Groundnut Plantation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Groundnut Plantation (324 Views)

Palm Oil Plantation And Management / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groundnut Plantation by Omagafarm(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2023
I am into groundnut plantation, ask me any questions about it. groundnut is a very profitable crop that many don't understand but I am here to open your eyes to groundnut, we way of planting it, and they're many signs you must understand about it, sir/ma try groundnut plantation you wouldn't regret it.
Re: Groundnut Plantation by folmus: 10:39am On May 10, 2023
Omagafarm:
I am into groundnut plantation, ask me any questions about it. groundnut is a very profitable crop that many don't understand but I am here to open your eyes to groundnut, we way of planting it, and they're many signs you must understand about it, sir/ma try groundnut plantation you wouldn't regret it.

Develop the thread with picture analyses.
Re: Groundnut Plantation by HUMANIIST(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2023
how many months does it takes to mature?

secondly, post pictures of your groundnut plantation.
Re: Groundnut Plantation by RepoMan007: 11:30am On May 10, 2023
How many bags of planting material do you need per acre or hectare,
planting spacing and details,
suitable fertilizers,
rain level,
insecticide choice, time of use and cost,
month of planting,
popular diseases and tips to prevent them,
known favourable location for cultivating it,
expected average yields,
preservation best practices,
how to meet buyers or process it further to store and sell as products.
Re: Groundnut Plantation by fortunez1(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2023
K
Re: Groundnut Plantation by Cizarr(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
Can someone intercropping Groundnut with maizes.
People don't plant much Groundnut here in southwest because of Bush animal won't let it sustain...what do you think can be the solution to that?

1 Like

Re: Groundnut Plantation by Omagafarm(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2023
It fine to mix the groundnut with maize sure.
About bush animal we have solution for that.

You need 1&half bags to plant one hectare and one and half bags for one acre.
Groundnut plantation start from February ending and you can plant it trice a year.
Groundnut last for just 3 months
For information call 08155500159
omegafarm418@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Secret To Rapidly Increase Your Noiler Chickens' Size! / Fingerling And Juvenil Catfish Available @ Famous Farm Ilorin / Fingerling Catfish Available At Famous Fam Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.