Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others (19428 Views)

Amaechi’s Ally, Eze Kicks As Buhari Is Set To Honour Wike On Friday / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by chrisxxx(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2023
WIKE IS AN ENIGMA
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:

Just cos u never understand politics....

Maybe until Peter Obi return to PDP, u wil not understand Nigeria politics
I am a student of political science. Medicine after death get together. Parties can always meet and restrategize ahead of 2027 but it becomes unintelligent when you needed all hands on deck to win an election, you said G5-govs aren't important. Now you have lost. This is not your Ronaldo and Messi stuff u carry for head. grin
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by nonhuman(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2023
What about okezie ikpeazu
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by obembet(f): 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
I am a student of political science. Medicine after death get together. Parties can always meet and restrategize ahead of 2027 but it becomes unintelligent when you needed all hands on deck to win an election, you said G5-govs aren't important. Now you have lost. This is not your Ronaldo and Messi stuff u carry for head. grin

I really wish PDP well but since they are scattered for selfish interest. From Atiku to obi to wike (G5) I know they won't end well.

2027 is near sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Patosky4U: 12:51pm On May 10, 2023
There is something going on in PDP that we don't have an idea
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by gigabyte13: 12:51pm On May 10, 2023
Medicine after poison
So PDP still dey run after Wike and his boiz
Sincerely without doubt
PDP missed WIKE
PDP is brokenly broke
Dey needed, Wike and Makindes money
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Wike really peppered dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:

I really wish PDP well but since they are scattered for selfish interest. From Atiku to obi to wike (G5) I know they won't end well.

2027 is near sha
Now you are talking. One bottle of beer 🍺 for you. But personally, I prefer PDP goes down for labour to rise. Paradigm shift. Recycling old politicians under PDP is just hopeless. I am tired of hearing PDP. One man squad (Labour party) gives a sense of fresh air and hope
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by DMerciful(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2023
Rewarding treachery!

That's why with Obi, a new Nigeria is POssible
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by yusufmurry: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
Wike will not attend if Atiku will be there
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by obembet(f): 1:05pm On May 10, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Now you are talking. One bottle of beer 🍺 for you. But personally, I prefer PDP goes down for labour to rise. Paradigm shift. Recycling old politicians under PDP is just hopeless. I am tired of hearing PDP. One man squad (Labour party) gives a sense of fresh air and hope

My dear, can u please tell me the difference btw APC PDP and LP... Mentioned one person in labour party today that's doesn't belong to those Evil party before... All this people quiet and enjoy PDP APC benefit when they we re in the party... They they decamp to another party turn to saint overnight. Am not a fool Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2023
obembet:

My dear, can u please tell me the difference btw APC PDP and LP... Mentioned one person in labour party today that's doesn't belong to those Evil party before... All this people quiet and enjoy PDP APC benefit when they we re in the party... They they decamp to another party turn to saint overnight. Am not a fool Sha
I understand and agree with you but if you relax and observe, you will see that LP(Obi) stood out. If he had won, trust me that evil foundation of PDP, APC would have massively reduced. No band wagon politicians like u find in Pdp and Apc. Although he is not perfect but he needed to play along in order to get power. U see this Tinubu for instance, don't be surprised he will perform better. He acted a fool until he got to this point. Wait till we see what he has in mind. Many good leaders actually came from bad or condemned system. E.g our best president of blessed memory(Yaradua) was a product of PDP. Was he like others? No. I can give many examples. In all, there's always hope for Nigeria. Ever wondered why no politician associated with or want to associate with Peter Obi? Simple. He is almost their direct opposite. You get the idea?
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2023
God1000:
Misplaced priorities, none of them deserves any honour

Your a baby in politics. What do you know?

Wike, Fayose, Otom are the heroes of PDP and should be honored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Thegoodone13(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2023
If PDP give Obi presidential ticket and wike , Atiku supported him, he could have win the election
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Menclothing: 1:44pm On May 10, 2023
When will pdp honor youths at state level and women

FG upgrade our hospital and airport

State create jobs through food production

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by alimiadedayo1: 1:50pm On May 10, 2023
chrisxxx:
WIKE IS AN ENIGMA
you are deceiving yourself..You don't understand the game PDP are playing.. You don't know Wike will end up in oblivion in the next 6 months
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by alimiadedayo1: 1:52pm On May 10, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
I understand and agree with you but if you relax and observe, you will see that LP(Obi) stood out. If he had won, trust me that evil foundation of PDP, APC would have massively reduced. No band wagon politicians like u find in Pdp and Apc. Although he is not perfect but he needed to play along in order to get power. U see this Tinubu for instance, don't be surprised he will perform better. He acted a fool until he got to this point. Wait till we see what he has in mind. Many good leaders actually came from bad or condemned system. E.g our best president of blessed memory(Yaradua) was a product of PDP. Was he like others? No. I can give many examples. In all, there's always hope for Nigeria. Ever wondered why no politician associated with or want to associate with Peter Obi? Simple. He is almost their direct opposite. You get the idea?
obi stood out Do you understand what you are typing? obi that perform woefully in Anambra state and a political prostitute moving from one party to another but it was a yoruba or hausa that moves from one party to another. you will say a different story.. hyprocrism of igbo is on the highest level and that is why you can never become the president of Nigeria
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by alimiadedayo1: 1:53pm On May 10, 2023
Thegoodone13:
If PDP give Obi presidential ticket and wike , Atiku supported him, he could have win the election
emotional senseless talk.. how would they win?
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by chrisxxx(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
you are deceiving yourself..You don't understand the game PDP are playing.. You don't know Wike will end up in oblivion in the next 6 months
History will always remember Wike in good stead.
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

obi stood out Do you understand what you are typing? obi that perform woefully in Anambra state and a political prostitute moving from one party to another but it was a yoruba or hausa that moves from one party to another. you will say a different story.. hyprocrism of igbo is on the highest level and that is why you can never become the president of Nigeria
I am not here to argue or join issues. The point I am trying to make is that he stood a better chance in most ramifications to reduce the band wagon effect of Apc and Pdp. Apart from Justice and equity, if you read my post you should know the angle Iam coming from. To humble Nigerian politicians, we needed a surprise package like Obi did. Yaradua didn't turn his state to El Dorado but tried as a president. In all, I am more concerned about how to humble our politicians not hating on someone. Thanks for understanding. Bye
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by deeva2: 2:34pm On May 10, 2023
God1000:

You be mumu.

Because non of them supported your Naanu abi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by VTJN(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2023
victorazy:

Your a baby in politics. What do you know?

Wike, Fayose, Otom are the heroes of PDP and should be honored.
makinde not fayose. Fayose isn't that relevant
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by fortunez1(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2023
I don't think Wike will attend , he Wike is unpredictable but yet a very good political Jileganaut.
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by excel101(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2023
Since the wound Wike & Co. inflicted on Atiku is still fresh they should please not attend.
Moreover, when the snake (Tambuwal) himself is the chairman of the forum.
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by alimiadedayo1: 5:40pm On May 10, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
I am not here to argue or join issues. The point I am trying to make is that he stood a better chance in most ramifications to reduce the band wagon effect of Apc and Pdp. Apart from Justice and equity, if you read my post you should know the angle Iam coming from. To humble Nigerian politicians, we needed a surprise package like Obi did. Yaradua didn't turn his state to El Dorado but tried as a president. In all, I am more concerned about how to humble our politicians not hating on someone. Thanks for understanding. Bye
yaradua did not turn Kastina to what did u just typed? yaradua is still the best governor in kastina till date.. how can package a theif like pandora that is not different from Tinubu and Atiku you call theif.. Dont be an hypocrite, Peter obi is a pathetic liar who is not worthy of becoming the president of the country
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by victorazy(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
makinde not fayose. Fayose isn't that relevant

I mentioned PDP ppl that deserves accolades.
Makinde try too.
Re: PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2023
God1000:
Unfortunately your god the baba pandora, going by records of performance while in office, can rub shoulders only with the failure Samuel Ortom himself.
Otherwise all the other governors mentioned above are miles ahead of him.
Unfortunately the failure obi is who they attempted to foist on us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door / FCT Council polls: APC wins all polling units in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.