Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor (24071 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Ododo, Drinks Garri To Celebrate His Election Victory / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor / KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by fergie001: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
THE KADUNA ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT IS A CLEAR AFFIRMATION OF THE POPULAR MANDATE GIVEN TO ME BY THE PEOPLE OF KADUNA STATE

I am extremely delighted and humbled by the ruling of the Election Petition Tribunal affirming my victory in the 2023 Kaduna State Governorship Elections. The judgement is an unequivocal affirmation of the popular mandate graciously given to me by the good people of Kaduna State. I commend the Tribunal for their thoroughness and lucidity. They have enriched our jurisprudence and practice of electoral democracy.

I also commend my dear brother, Hon. Isah Ashiru Kudan for approaching the Tribunal to ventilate his grievances. This is a clear demonstration of his belief in the principles of democracy and the imperative of civility in the conduct of political actors.

I call on Hon. Isah Ashiru and members of the opposition parties in Kaduna State to join hands with us as we strive to move our dear state to a higher level. We are all stakeholders in PROJECT KADUNA. It is not about personal glory. Our people want all hands to be on deck to address the myriad challenges confronting the state. If political actors are united, a clear signal will be sent to our people that the quest for peace, security, progress and development of our state are the driving forces of our participation in politics.

I call on our party faithful to moderate their celebration of this victory. They must individually and collectively extend an olive branch to our brothers and sisters in other political parties. Instead of celebrating, we should bow down in prayers to the Almighty God for His continued guidance and protection. Let us focus on the tasks ahead.

Senator Uba Sani,
Governor, Kaduna State.
September 28th, 2023

SOURCE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by seunmsg(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations to him and the party.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Another sad news for Simon Ekpa’s Subjects

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by HNICEARTH: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news! It was declared inconclusive

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by inoki247: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lol which one we go believe like this one news dey frontapage telling us issa rerun....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by CilicMarin: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why the other FAKE News Still on the front page?

Nairaland Moderators, you can do better.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by kokoA(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Which one we go believe now?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by tuoyoojo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Where did I see that they declared it inconclusive and ordered a rerun

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
uuu
Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Cantonese: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hmm.

He’s not celebrating. No victory for him. Election declared inconclusive, as reported.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Dubetex96(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news as usual

courtesy of APC propagandist wing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Manny21: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
As if he did not know the outcome before hand. Hypocrites
Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by jumich1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
What a confusing Kaduna judgement day! First we heard "Tribunal orders a rerun" and now this?

Meanwhile, are you ready to unlock the secret to Creating Multiple Facebook Accounts for your business?

If you're tired of wasting money on buying ad accounts or paying graphic designers for potentially ineffective ID cards, then you need my comprehensive video guide.

It will teach you how to create and verify your own accounts for just N5,000.

In this video guide, you'll learn everything about creating and verifying fresh accounts, including:

•How to create new Facebook accounts that are long-lasting.

•How to verify your Facebook ad account and Business Manager with a Free AI-generated ID card.

•How to prevent your account from getting disabled or restricted by Facebook.

•I'll also delve into safeguarding the 'Boss Account' that holds your Pixels, data, and other vital components within Business Manager.

This course is essential for anyone who wants to run Facebook ads without limitations.

Get my comprehensive video guide now and start creating and verifying fresh Facebook accounts for your business.
Chat me up on WhatsApp: 0 9 0 7 1 0 6 6 3 3 8

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by UncleKoboko: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin
Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by slivertongue: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
why are you guys in a hurry to break news which turn out to be false?

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Millimann: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why are they confusing us?

First it was declared inconclusive and now this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Searchingvictor: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
undecided
Confusion

One thread says, calls for rerun
This says he's confirmed
Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by dydx2020(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Now now... Then don change the news

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Aolfooties(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria media laws no dey kúkú work, smh..

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by bigdammyj: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by BOSSkesh(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Don’t worry the leperous hands of. Pdp and lp cannot touch your mandate
You shall complete your four years and no Mumu your will do anything
Apc for progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by 02Kebreal(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
What kinda conflicting news is this one today?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Isokotolopia: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Propaganda everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by fergie001: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
garfield1, it was declared inconclusive but the tribunal went to that fundamental error during pre-hearing.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by Cj4charles(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
fergie001:
garfield1, it was declared inconclusive [b]but the tribunal went to that fundamental error [/b]during pre-hearing.

Which fundamental error is that

Was it declared inconclusive or Uba Sani affirmed

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor by iCauseTrouble: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.