Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Did You Discover Your Purpose? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Discover Your Purpose? (279 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Discover Your Purpose? by Donkogbe: 12:02pm On May 10, 2023
I have a friend that literally want to venture into anything he sees you doing.

He want to rap
he want to be a graphics designer
he want to start designing website
he want to sell perfume
hes into inverter installation
hes into import and export
hes into printing press

but guess what? hes fucking broke to the last kobo and i wonder maybe hes yet to discover hes purpose or talent that will take him far.

so the question is how did you discover what you are doing today?
Re: How Did You Discover Your Purpose? by StonedSaint: 6:11pm On May 10, 2023
Bros its not his fault, the economy is not smiling hence the need to explore his innate talents lol... Buhari don turn man pikin to Jack of all trades, master of some

As to your question on how to discover purpose, I humbly suggest u have a chat with Pastor Pelemo of CADAM. Man is genius on the topic 'Discovering Purpose', if you're lucky enough to have access to his comprehensive notes I daresay you'll have no issues as regards all of it..
Re: How Did You Discover Your Purpose? by Optimakld(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2023
Yh, it's tough to discover your purpose.

I too at a point struggled with it.

However, generally speaking one can discover their purpose by...

Trying several things at first and being observant where their strengths and interests lie thereafter concentrating on those areas.

Note that it's not something that you discover immediately. It usually takes a bit of time, patience and vigilance. But if you keep working and trying different things you'll discover it in no time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Police Command Gets New PRO / Hiring Now!!! / Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.