Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police (1509 Views)

Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) / Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by hollandis(f): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2011
I just heard the Minister of youth say that there is no enough evidence to deal with the situation.Foolishh man ,he should resign

I just saw this on the net,if you have more solution pleae post to apprehend this bastardsss

[size=18pt]From the video certain information can be obtained to arrest the situation.
Voice pattern of suspents.
Back traceing the path of the video on the internet to locate it source (same way the originators/origin of virus on the internet or phone calls are traced back to their source)
The video can be made clearer to have a very clear picture of the victim.

All the above information is then used to locate the young lady as her picture will be somewhere in record (facebook is a good place to start.) As without her testimony convicting the perpetrators (this is where the voice patterining will help) even when they are arrested will be very difficult.
[/size]

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8249:abia-gang-rape-victim-feared-dead&catid=3:newsflash
Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by hollandis(f): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2011
The names of the rapists are : UCHENNA , WISDOM, ZAKI, CHISOM, and IFEANYI / UGBAANYI !"

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/five-boys-gang-violation-female-student-of.html?commentPage=2

Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by Johndoe100(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2011
Why are you trying to find the boys? Are you from Abia state? All these busybodies sef.
Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by htajz: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2011
op go and rest , you people are jobless as your writting this a lot more people are being raped wherever you are, abeg let the police do their job ,since the victim cannot come out and report to the police why are u drinking panadol for another person.

hollandis:

The names of the rapists are : UCHENNA , WISDOM, ZAKI, CHISOM, and IFEANYI / UGBAANYI !"

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/five-boys-gang-violation-female-student-of.html?commentPage=2

you must be crazy suggesting to find someone from their first name in a country of over 150million people.
Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by Rhino5dm: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
Those guys aren't rap[b]i[/b]st. There was a mutual agreement and things went out of hand. IMO

What ever happens to proving beyond doubt? Or have you blindly raptured that phrase out of your brain? . . .SSMH at hypocricy at its peak.
Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by hollandis(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
and the mutual agreement entailed having to beat her and serious death threat.May devil allow r.a.p.i.i.s.t.s defile all your sisters,bloody he goat angry
Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by Seun(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
@hollandis: leave his innocent sisters (if anything) out of it. They didn't do or say anything bad.
Re: The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police by charlsecy4(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
htajz: .....you must be crazy suggesting to find someone from their first name in a country of over 150million people.

The sample space here is not the Nigerian population, but the number of MALE students in ABSU.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Fulani Attacks: A Call For National Response Against Communal Crisis. / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (p / Boy Kill Married Woman Selling Plantain, Rap*s Her Dead Body In Aboh Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.