Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) (55374 Views)

Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by JaskanFactor: 4:31am On May 11, 2023
nobody in thier right mind should want to be seen in a place like that, instead they arguing who snubbing who.
A race to the bottom of the bullshit.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Ofunaofu: 4:35am On May 11, 2023
haybhi1:
Tinubu snubbed them too. Fayose trampled them when he entered a fracas with them too. Every reasonable progressive personality would snub that unbridledly myopic, biased, partisan, mudslinging and selective media outlet.

Their defamatory tendencies are a threat to the reputation of any such personality. I wouldn't grant an interview to an outlet that rides on controversy to bring down whatever I've managed to grow down the years, especially with their headless, fascist mob always waiting to drag people down their level.

Are you trying to imply that Tinubu, a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker who engages in criminal state capture is a progressive individual, How?
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Global2000: 4:45am On May 11, 2023
On behalf of all the sane, patriotic, people that holds Nigeria for heart there by commend Arise tv for their true journalism at the same time. Want to remind that boy called Burna boy, we dey wait for the down part of the ladder.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Medalb: 5:24am On May 11, 2023
Arise and fake news are like 5and6,abati posted about pastor adeboye last week on tinubu and rccg members said it fake, arise news always carry unverify news

Hurbashola:
Moment Burna Boy Snubbed Arise TV at Met Gala, Video Goes Viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUdIMc-uPI8

Nigerian superstar Burna Boy made it to the frontlines of blogs again over his Met Gala experience.

A video captured the moment when an Arise TV reporter tried to interview him on the red carpet, but his attention was called from inside, and he could not spare a second for them

In the clip that has gone viral, Burna was seen with the British-Nigerian rapper Skepta as they both walked up the Met Gala red carpet and granted a couple of interviews until, when it got to the turn of the Arise TV crew, a white man and a lady walked up to them to request his attention inside.

However, the Arise TV reporter persisted by calling for his attention; Burna Boy replied and pleaded that he needed to go inside at that instant
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by sheldonbbt: 5:27am On May 11, 2023
mannobi:
Honestly speaking that station lacks any merit to be called a professional journalistic station they are only good at ranting and badmouthing the country and tinubu such a toxic station doesn't deserve a normal human being to listen to them apart from the regular nattering nitwits who enjoys being fed with poisons on air.

What have they talked about that is not true?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:33am On May 11, 2023
If everyone is like Me, these Mf's won't make a dime with their crappy music.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by colestephan86: 5:35am On May 11, 2023
Hurbashola:

Nigerian superstar Burna Boy made it to the frontlines of blogs again over his Met Gala experience.

A video captured the moment when an Arise TV reporter tried to interview him on the red carpet, but his attention was called from inside, and he could not spare a second for them

In the clip that has gone viral, Burna was seen with the British-Nigerian rapper Skepta as they both walked up the Met Gala red carpet and granted a couple of interviews until, when it got to the turn of the Arise TV crew, a white man and a lady walked up to them to request his attention inside.

However, the Arise TV reporter persisted by calling for his attention; Burna Boy replied and pleaded that he needed to go inside at that instant
He knows you all are retards
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:38am On May 11, 2023
Very good. Next they will not use the station to support nonsense

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 5:39am On May 11, 2023
Adetona28:
Burna no suppose snub dem na
HE DIDNT SNUB THEM ,HE WAS CALLED AND USHERED INSIDE ,AND HE TOLD THE REPORTER That HE HAD TO GO INSIDE . There was no way he could have stayed longer there ,all these oyinbo programmes have events have timing for everything
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2023
5thcolm:
This comments really shows why Nigeria is where we are right now.
A typical American will respect/regard his/her own people before anyone else. How can we demand respect from other countries when we don't take our own serious.
After all the odogwu hailing, burna should at least acknowledge.
I try to show special treatment to anything Nigeria anywhere I am. Any foreign person near me respect Nigeria cause they know how much I see it as important

I biliv u are not aware how Trump treated CNN.

Oga no be by force to love individual or organization, hating or love arise tv not necessarily translate to hating or loving Nigeria ok.

Talking as if arise tv love his own people back home.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:57am On May 11, 2023
Felabrity:
Only people wey no get data to watch the video go say Burna boy snubbed them

He clearly did not see the TV name before his attention was called for something else, which to him was probably more important

He did snub them. I watched the video.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58am On May 11, 2023
This one and snubbing are 5&6...
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by kestolove95(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2023
Rufai killed ariseTv I pray Reuben leaves
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Chucks13: 6:08am On May 11, 2023
Good for that Arise TV shit. Very useless crew.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 6:16am On May 11, 2023
Miracood2:

He did snub them. I watched the video.
This one na olodo, maybe you are db to know the true meaning of "snubbing", I wonder why most of you Nigerians are very shallow.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2023
Hurbashola:

Arise TV should go to court how can Burna boy ignore them after they wasted money to travel just to interview him.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Badonasty(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2023
Lol…he didn’t actually snub them
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Jsucre(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2023
Arise don loose guard.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:32am On May 11, 2023
Burna boy is like Tinubu. He is hated by the street and Nigerian masses although popular and pompous
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Faposky95: 6:48am On May 11, 2023
Toluwanise247:
He did not snubbed Nigerians he snub Arisetv

Wats the diff....
It's clear....
Try snubbing CNN for starters......
They still all fall down.....
...I'm sorry
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
My father na olodo, maybe you are db to know the true meaning of "snubbing", I wonder why most of my family members are very shallow.
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2023
Good for arise tv.

Burner boy burnt them to sleep
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Seagodess(f): 7:04am On May 11, 2023
ahnie:
The christian Ronaldo of yoruba land.
The breakfast crooner.
who told you he's Yoruba? Ode
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2023
Arise tv is a very useless tv station.
How can their anchor ( one elderly black man like that) come on air and be gossiping about like a hair dresser.

U tell the contestants for an election to mind how they talk, yet to go on to use insulting words to describe how dey talk.

Everytime i happen to be where that station is live, it's nothing but gossip and more gossip.

Very useless set of humans on that station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Obuma149: 7:16am On May 11, 2023
I Love arise TV because they always stand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 11, 2023
Hurbashola:

So what's the big deal
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2023
Agbado supporters are happy at this news grin

Well, tell your Guinean drug lord that arise TV will pepper him till eternity until he drops the stolen mandate
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:27am On May 11, 2023
Mildren:
Later they pretend as if they care about Nigeria

funniest comment on nairaland 🤣
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2023
LoL, he didn't snub them na, see him leaving an apologizing to them that he needs to leave
Re: Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:37am On May 11, 2023
it a shame on nairaland we dont even have one voice everything na tinubu or obi, one thing is sure they are rich we are poor.continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.