Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos (55325 Views)

Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Update From . COM

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa have released their pre-wedding photos, Reports.

The Couple have had two ceremonies already as they prepare to make their way down the aisle.

They had their introduction and court wedding and are now set for their church wedding.

See Their Pre-Wedding Photos, As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
This Content Is Proudly Brought To You By

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Waakanda: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats to them already. The pastor should "handle" our Mercy in a heavenly manner o cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Righteousness2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
9ice pics. Congrats to them.
My Admonishment to them is that they should calm down on this social media show and avoid unnecessary prayer Point.
Wisdom is Profitable to direct.

214 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by kernniejay(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
They both look cute. Their children will surely be beautiful.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by kernniejay(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
This Content Is Proudly Brought To You By
You are proud of yourself wink
It's like you have repented. No more bad news?

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
All I want is to hear them after 40 years genuinely smiling and looking fresher than ever..all this papaarazi, I have seen it before and no longer intrigued by it

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Klington: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Sturdy12: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzV(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to both!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by jmoore(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pre-wedding pictures after wedding, who does that?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by abobote: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Everything about them is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Flamzey00(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
This one's don dey Bleep since before belle make am cast.. Old woman no dey abort based on old age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by chrisxxx(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
May home be blessed in all spheres of life.
May you not end like Osinachi.
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Samfloxin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats Mercy, marriage is a hard work, work hard to make it last
Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by tillaman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice but you guys should not put your business on social media oo
SM folks no dey like see marriage wey dey flourish
Make una apply o

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by NaijaCover(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is Still A Single Handsome Guy

Incase If You Don't Know

I need a Woman That Will Be There For Me To Be My Beautiful Wife, My Sunshine And Queen

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by Faber(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
One question I want ask, this pastor and this Gospel singer una mean say they no dey knack woto woto before going to the altar, just like the way I plan to be celibate with my fiancee before our final blessings for altar.

Omoh, na Christianity get hypocrites pass for this life. Many of these pastors are horrible They no dey use eye see anything way wear skirt.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by MrGistGuy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na every day we dey see them for social media.... They should learn from other celeb marriage that failed due to social media...

But wetin concern me??

Happy married life to them, see as husband handsome, wife Kon fine...just imagine how their pikin go be......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by OtunbaStixx23: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
So pastor is bleeding mercy all this while... with that her good voice she go Sabi moan @ alto voice

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos by SATANICMONEYMAN: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Who IS the bitch And WHO is the SIMP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Regina Daniels Goes Braless In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.