Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May (2356 Views)

PEPT Has Awarded Cost For Filing Frivolous Election Petition / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by DeShineShine(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2023
On the request of Lawyers to petitioners, the Presidential Election Petition tribunal has adjourned to next week Wednesday, May 17, on the request for adjournment by parties to the petition.

Too funny! Obidients and their supporters want the petition to be finalized before May 29, 2023 and the Senior Lawyers are seeking for adjournment of the case that has not even started. Kontinuuuu!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Exc2000: 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
Lack of evidence.... Obi playing mind games with his followers and their donation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by oyebanji44: 4:18pm On May 10, 2023
Let them continue dreaming. .. grin grin

May 29th will be the judgement day..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Jennymine(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2023
Well done

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by raskymonojendor: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
After all the noise, they said they weren't ready.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by seanfer(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2023
I don't blame the supporters who think the case can be done with in 2 weeks, I blame the lawyers who go to media house to lie to the supporters instead of telling them what it takes to run this type of case... Falana said it on channels that lawyers are the ones giving wrong information to the public....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by DesignMaestro(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2023
They can adjourn till December if they like. May 29 is all we care about not ejó wéwé

Those whose hobby is ejó wéwé should continue with their fruitless endeavour at the tribunal.

Ati digbo, ati wole

God bless the incoming president!
God bless patriotic Nigerians!!
God bless federal republic of Nigeria!!! 💚🇳🇬💯

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by 001Lagos: 4:24pm On May 10, 2023
No doubt that mandate thief will be sworn-in but I trust the stolen mandate will be retrieved

It's just a matter of time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by ProphetM0hammad: 4:33pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
No doubt that mandate thief will be sworn-in but I trust the stolen mandate will be retrieved

He can't win primaries
The north will betray him for Atiku
Buhari doesn't want him
He will drop out of the race
He can't win the election
Tinubu can't be declared as the winner
Tinubu can't be sworn in.
Blah blah blah

Don't you get tired?

Most of your fellow okoros have accepted their fate and moved on, they are only wishing now that Tinubu tenure will be bad for them so that their choice can be justified

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by opamoses1: 4:34pm On May 10, 2023
Bunch of clowns.

4 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by CasNova(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
Not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by ORIAYO70(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2023
seanfer:
I don't blame the supporters who think the case can be done with in 2 weeks, I blame the lawyers who go to media house to lie to the supporters instead of telling them what it takes to run this type of case... Falana said it on channels that lawyers are the ones giving wrong information to the public....

All those ones you called lawyers r house agent lawyers, with all this noise

I thought dey said dey r bringing lawyers from China.

Obident

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Barrywilly(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2023
That's how it is going to be adjourned until the swearing in of the President-elect.

5 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by ORIAYO70(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Ok

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2023
This thread is for agbado wailers, if you're not, keep off. Keep laughing as the dying drug demon keeps going to hide in UK and France hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Jogs1900: 4:55pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

He can't win primaries
Buhari doesn't want him
Blah blah blah

Don't you get tired?

Most of your fellow okoros have accepted their fate and moved on, they are only wishing now that Tinubu tenure will be bad for them so that their choice can be justified
North won't abandon their son for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2023
No wonder obi thought court is a sleeping place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Epistasis(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2023
Why would anybody take those clowns seriously!!!

1 Like

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by PoliticalUpdate(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2023
Ikpeazu SAN has played a fast one on APC. I expected him to make a smart move based on the lessons from OSUN SC verdict. APC shouldn't take this lightly, they have been outmaneuvered. The guy knows that based on the antecedent of the case yesterday, Obi may be won on technicalities - this adjournment is to restrategize based on INEC's game plan in OSUN STATE.
Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by seanfer(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2023
ORIAYO70:

All those ones you called lawyers r house agent lawyers, with all this noise

I thought dey said dey r bringing lawyers from China.

Obident

And they know how gullible most of US the youths are in this country......

1 Like

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by Melagros(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2023
Justice delayed is Justice denied, but we won't give up!
Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by seanfer(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
Ikpeazu SAN has played a fast one on APC. I expected him to make a smart move based on the lessons from OSUN SC verdict. APC shouldn't take this lightly, they have been outmaneuvered. The guy knows that based on the antecedent of the case yesterday, Obi may be won on technicalities - this adjournment is to restrategize based on INEC's game plan in OSUN STATE.

Please calm down and read what you wrote and see if it makes sense..... How can a petitioner be begging the court that he is not ready to start a case he brought to court? and you are calling that been smart...
I hope you know there is limited number of time each party can ask for adjournment?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by waledeji(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by ProphetM0hammad: 5:29pm On May 10, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

You welcome to interpret it to whatever you like.

You can even say it's because the lawyers from Belarus are not yet around and you'll still be right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by chidiokay: 5:39pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos post=123053826[b:
]No doubt that mandate thief will be sworn[/b]-in but I trust the stolen mandate will be retrieved

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... dem don dey change mouth

Don't worry even if dey inaugurate Tinubu he is not our president, we will just relocate under Peter obi roof as our president erect undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by ORIAYO70(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2023
seanfer:

And they know how gullible most of US the youths are in this country......

Yes of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by pandoragirigory: 6:35pm On May 10, 2023
just few days to the inauguration
Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by SenatePresdo(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

He can't win primaries
Buhari doesn't want him
Blah blah blah

Don't you get tired?

Tinubu's Tenure is already bad.

Match never start, he don dey drink water.

Na all of use go hear am.
Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by ProphetM0hammad: 6:37pm On May 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu's Tenure is already bad.

Match never start, he don dey drink water.

Na all of use go hear am.

Obu will reclaim his mandate
Re: PEPT Has Adjourned LP, Obi's Petition Against Tinubu To 17th May by tinsel: 6:55pm On May 10, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
Go and sit down with this nonsense you wrote.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chicago University Denies Knowledge Of Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC -PG / Ilorin,kwara,kogi Where Part Of The Southern Protectorate Rule By George Goldie / Electronic Voting Likely In 2015 - Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.