Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

“without Your Curses, I Wouldn’t Have Come This Far In Life” – Judy Austin.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “without Your Curses, I Wouldn’t Have Come This Far In Life” – Judy Austin.... (213 Views)

Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“without Your Curses, I Wouldn’t Have Come This Far In Life” – Judy Austin.... by AfricanGlitz(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2023
“Without Your Curses, I Wouldn’t Have Come This Far In Life” – Judy Austin Expresses Gratitude To Haters(Video)

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin has finally addressed her haters and critics.

In a Facebook video posted online by her husband, Yul Edochie, Judy appreciated her critics and haters for their insults and curses.

According to the actress, their insults and curses is the reason why God is blessing her as they don’t know the real her.

Without their curses, she stated that she wouldn’t have come this far in life, so she is making it a duty to thank them for trolling her every day.

Unlike them, she doesn’t harbor any Ill feelings toward them and loves them wholeheartedly.

Judy also expressed gratitude to her fans and friends for standing by her during her tough times and for defending her without knowing her personally.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/05/10/without-your-curses-i-wouldnt-have-come-this-far-in-life-judy-austin-expresses-gratitude-to-hatersvideo/

Re: “without Your Curses, I Wouldn’t Have Come This Far In Life” – Judy Austin.... by Cuntface: 4:58pm On May 10, 2023
Edochie and his wife are making money off these haters on Facebook grin
They should keep hating

(1) (Reply)

PSC Head Congratulates AIG Umar On His Appointment As Security Advicer To Buhari / You 'peppered' Nigerians, Archbishop Ibezim Chides Buhari / LP Leadership Tussle: NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.