Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 (19529 Views)

Chelsea Vs AC Milan UCL (3 - 0) On 5th October 2022 / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (2 - 0 ) On 16th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Nacson(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
keep dreaming. Man utd fan sighted. How many Inter's seria match did you watch so far this season? I watch em all, Man City "second-11" go beat inter conveniently.

Dey play
Negative! I don't watch premier league, I prefer watching cremonese vs Hellas Verona than any premier league games. I don't like the league. I know what inter can do in final. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AZControversial(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
nah Man utd fan. Dream is free

grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by LoveJesus87(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2023
Sanchez01:
As it stands, UEFA Champions League final: Inter Milan vs Real Madrid

Winner: Real Madrid.
that panadol you are using is expired. Check it properly.

Which inter Milan vs Madrid. Where u put man city.

Well, dey play

4 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by LoveJesus87(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2023
greypencils:
You can be rest assured that Madrid is winning it this year.
wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:03pm On May 16, 2023
Nacson:

Negative! I don't watch premier league, I prefer watching cremonese vs Hellas Verona than any premier league games. I don't like the league. I know what inter can do in final. Enjoy
If you want to lie atleast make it attractive, do you know what's called "beautiful lie"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by bizhop01: 11:10pm On May 16, 2023
Inter will be champion
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by blowjohn(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2023
Starz825:

after I finish up man city tomorrow...people like you, will still come up and tell me inter will beat Madrid....na this season all of huna go respect Madrid....that respect wey Madrid deserve ..he na go give am by force

We go see na
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:18pm On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
I don mark all of una monikers, when we are done with Madrid tomorrow, try to stay off NL tomorrow night cos I go make most una regret the day wey sign up here. πŸ“Œ

I'm king of banter on this forum.

Good night.

Guy I just dey follow your banter grin grin grin e too hot for dem. I never get mouth to talk sha till after tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Nacson(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
If you want to lie atleast make it attractive, do you know what's called "beautiful lie"

Funny you, you don't have to believe me; it profit me nothing. I tell you yea, I only follow Italian football. Do you know there are people in Nigeria that watch Portuguese league and nothing else? That is what we call passion. Italian league is joy to watch . Have fun

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Livelystone01: 11:36pm On May 16, 2023
Reference:

But Madrid has never been a defensive team. The have hardly kept clean sheets in the last decade of UCL.

Their strengths have been in the centre of the park and upfront. But since Casemiro left for United the team has relied on wing play because Kroos is no longer able to link effectively with Luca. Then there is Benzema. He is clearly not at his best for now.

As for those younger players, I cannot see them matching City for experience in the middle.
Some of you don't use logic to analyze, you use emotions.

The younger players can not match City's middle my foot. Was it not Modric and Kroos who made KD looked like an amateur in the first leg? SMH.

You can accuse Madrid for anything but the experience and effectiveness of their midfielders in the first leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by GABRIEL6036: 11:43pm On May 16, 2023
Madridstar show here... We are winning this UEFA Champions League regardless of what f**k what πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:45pm On May 16, 2023
Peacecore:
Guy I just dey follow your banter grin grin grin e too hot for dem. I never get mouth to talk sha till after tomorrow
na their audacity dey amaze me sef, na why I dey pepper em in advance. This place won't contain us tomorrow, e go bloody pass world cup banter. God go keep us safe bro
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:54pm On May 16, 2023
Livelystone01:

Some of you don't use logic to analyze, you use emotions.

The younger players can not match City's middle my foot. Was it not Modric and Kroos who made KD looked like an amateur in the first leg? SMH.

You can accuse Madrid for anything but the experience and effectiveness of their midfielders in the first leg
it obvious you only watch the highlights and the main match on livescores. Modric n Kroos made him look like an amateur yet he won the MOTM, at Madrid's backyard, after almost removing Courtois arms with one shot like that, before scoring a powerful goal, if the keeper touch that ball, he will be stretched.

I don't know if Una think say this place na your family WhatsApp group where Una fit dey drop lamba

Wayreh lopo ju ninu yin. Man utd fan

You can start crying now cos Madrid will suffer tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Starz825(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2023
Tobijays:
lol! You losing bro! I see no difference between you and RB Leipzig ! City drew all ther away matches in ucl in all knockout games this season! And scored over 2.5 in ther home matches! So what is the difference between you and Bayern and liepzig? City played y’all 1-1 in your home matches and going to rape you as he did Liepzig 7-0. Bayern 3-0. Ft result city 3-1 madrid
by God grace tomorrow, you will get to know why Madrid sits on the pinnacle of European football with 14 trophies (5 in the last 9 seasons)..

Meanwhile, May the angels struck your dirty mouth for comparing us with Leipzig and bayern!
Anofia!!
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Livelystone01: 12:04am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
it obvious you only watch the highlights and the main match on livescores. Modric n Kroos made him look like an amateur yet he won the MOTM, at Madrid's backyard, after almost removing Courtois arms with one shot like that, before scoring a powerful goal, if the keeper touch that ball, he will be stretched.

I don't know if Una think say this place na your family WhatsApp group where Una fit dey drop lamba

Wayreh lopo ju ninu yin. Man utd fan

You can start crying now cos Madrid will suffer tomorrow
Gutter attitude but I'll respond to reduce your piggery.

Debryne scored and because of that he played well? It is obvious who watched on LiveScore between us.

Go back and watch the match properly and see how Debryne was a shadow of himself in that match. His only highlight was the goal, nothing else.

By the way, I can't talk about your family because I'm not a gutter person.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:09am On May 17, 2023
Livelystone01:

Gutter attitude but I'll respond to reduce your piggery.

Debryne scored and because of that he played well? It is obvious who watched on LiveScore between us.

Go back and watch the match properly and see how Debryne was a shadow of himself in that match. His only highlight was the goal, nothing else.

By the way, I can't talk about your family because I'm not a gutter person.
Mumu, I didn't even insult family. Just stop trash you dey type, it's either you watch the back of the TV or na livescores, abi na highlights. If you talk say Haaland was muted I no go respond, but saying KDB was a shadow of himself make you sound like a dumbassssss..

You never even see gutter, my initial response was kinda normal, send one more rubbish mention, I'll send you home straight. Awon Omo get inside forming analyst on nairaland.

Have you ever see a "shadow of himself" win a UCL MOTM before, when it's not a friendly. Kroos n modric play the dem no give em.

Otiyawere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2023
If you've not watched inter play do not come here to riducle them..

They play a very compact style of game to even crack..

The 3 back line.. Damian, Acerbi and Badstoni are very solid at the back..

With scattered wolves as midfielders.

INTER is well formidable team to grab a surprise here I must say.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by geoworldedu: 12:14am On May 17, 2023
Starz825:

after I finish up man city tomorrow...people like you, will still come up and tell me inter will beat Madrid....na this season all of huna go respect Madrid....that respect wey Madrid deserve ..he na go give am by force

Me don respect Madrid tey tey o. Na dem den create UCL for but I'm still rooting for Man City this year sha.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:15am On May 17, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
If you've not watched inter play do not come here to riducle them..

They play a very compact style of game to even crack..

The 3 back line.. Damian, Acerbi and Badstoni are very solid at the back..

With scattered wolves as midfielders.

INTER is well formidable team to grab a surprise here I must say.
Don't even stress yourself, and stop the pipe dream, Man City v Madrid na the real final.

City v Inter final will be so boring to your man utd fans cos na City go dey play, y'all gonna flip the channel or vex to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:17am On May 17, 2023
geoworldedu:

Me don respect Madrid tey tey o. Na dem den create UCL for but I'm still rooting for Man City this year sha.
the same Madrid wey city beat home and away during 2019/2020 UCL round of 16. If you're truly rooting for city, you no need fear cos Madrid will suffer tomorrow.

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by geoworldedu: 12:23am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
the same Madrid wey city beat home and away during 2019/2020 UCL round of 16. If you're truly rooting for city, you no need fear cos Madrid will suffer tomorrow.
Fear dey always catch me watching Madrid play semi finals and finals o. I no go lie you. For them to win the UCL again after C R 7 and still gets to the Semi Finals this year, they should be respected. However I humbly support City to win them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Dollywood(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
are you scared of mentioning his moniker. I've been making mouth before the match with Bayern Munich, I still dey make mouth now cos I watch a football on TV not on livescores like some of you retaaaaaards

Bleep outta here, Dork. Glory Hunter.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:26am On May 17, 2023
geoworldedu:
Fear dey always catch me watching Madrid play semi finals and finals o. I no go lie you. For them to win the UCL again after C R 7 and still gets to the Semi Finals this year, they should be respected. However I humbly support City to win them.
See bro, nothing like that football na 90 mins on the pitch, normally in the UCL, win your house and I win my house, if you loseguard you get flogged. I'll mention you later today after the match, that I told you. Madrid will suffer!!! Madrid no dey form like they used to be. Even last season final against Liverpool, a lil bit of luck dey involve, but you see this time they're unlucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:27am On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

Bleep outta here, Dork. Glory Hunter.
Just like your miserable father, he fuuuuckk outta every good things that came his way. Tell him I say hi
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:28am On May 17, 2023
Ege14tgtdf:
:-
get a life, this no be hustle. You'll end up miserable and broke for the rest of your life
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Livelystone01: 12:37am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
Mumu, I didn't even insult family. Just stop trash you dey type, it's either you watch the back of the TV or na livescores, abi na highlights. If you talk say Haaland was muted I no go respond, but saying KDB was a shadow of himself make you sound like a dumbassssss..

You never even see gutter, my initial response was kinda normal, send one more rubbish mention, I'll send you home straight. Awon Omo get inside forming analyst on nairaland.

Have you ever see a "shadow of himself" win a UCL MOTM before, when it's not a friendly. Kroos n modric play the dem no give em.

Otiyawere
Do you know he wasn't the player with the highest rating on the field in that match?
SMH

... And you think if you threaten insults it will make me balk? I may not be among the gutter arrangements you and a few have on this forum about players but it's important I let you know that it won't change anything.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by AImiron: 12:38am On May 17, 2023
Livelystone01:

Do you know he wasn't the player with the highest rating on the field in that match?
SMH

... And you think if you threaten insults it will make me balk? I may not be among the gutter arrangements you and a few have on this forum about players but it's important I let you know that it won't change anything.
goto kid.

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by yemmit90: 12:41am On May 17, 2023
Bahamas95:
If Manchester City doesn't win it this time Pep should just pack his load and leave......Cityzens want more than the EPL.

They have no reason not to knock Madrid out tomorrow. If they can do it Inter Milan is just a walkover. They can't stop City or Madrid, dem nor get that liver.

This current inform Inter is no walkover for attacking team like City, they will just keep defending and launch counter attack that will lead to goals. Only Real Madrid can easily beat them with experience.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by ceematics: 2:48am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
goto kid.
The way u dey hype this Man city team hope u no go off data when Vini n Benz start scoring..remember its gonna be 4-4-2 this time therefore De bruyne go turn spectator for midfield or go join stones for back 😫
Na fear of Modric Vini n Benz make Pep no gree do sub .That fear of losing dey him DNA and thats y he will continue losing because he doesn't trust his bench.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Lucasinho(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2023
Archworld:

That's because everyone knows that this match is a complete waste of time. It's just to complete number in the name of semi final. Nobody is expecting Inter or AC Milan to win UCL. Our main focus is tomorrow's match and Madrid being the favorite based on UCL record. However nothing will gives me more joy than seeing Pep lifts the UCL cup with City

I see inter Milano lifting it....

This I have seen
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by rolams(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2023
City owns this year's champion league!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 20th August 2018 / West Brom Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) oN 17th December 2017 / Middlesbrough Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 17th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.