Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 (19490 Views)

Chelsea Vs AC Milan UCL (3 - 0) On 5th October 2022 / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (2 - 0 ) On 16th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What a man can do, a woman can do extra.
Yes Victoria, I hope you don't gamble anymore?
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2023
rolams:
City owns this year's champion league!
The same City that couldn't beat Real Madrid in their last encounter?
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by rolams(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
The same City that couldn't beat Real Madrid in their last encounter?

It's just few hours away!
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Tobijays: 6:51am On May 17, 2023
Starz825:

by God grace tomorrow, you will get to know why Madrid sits on the pinnacle of European football with 14 trophies (5 in the last 9 seasons)..

Meanwhile, May the angels struck your dirty mouth for comparing us with Leipzig and bayern!
Anofia!!
for that past 3 years, city never lose for ucl in etihad! And this is your weakest team in 3 years bro! Last season you won your home match 3-1 this season you drew! Casemiro out of Madrid killed you guys and I know all those bullshit you talking about European champions! Person wey go chop beating go chop am! Last season your home record won you the ucl! You lost at PSG and at City! But won all your home games. You played all your away Matches first! Then home matches second That gave you the edge to the final last season! Enabled your comebacks last season! If you had played PSG at Madrid first before going to France you would have lost out more so against man city! Now this season you played in bernabeu first so no time for comebacks bro! It is definitely going to be an easy win for city! Bayern was far deadlier than you outplayed city in all positions but lost to 3 nil! Leipzig did very well in ther home game shut down haaland only for him to score 5 in the etihad! most home goals on home turf record is being threatened by haaland! He score exceedingly more at home

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Mryacks: 7:06am On May 17, 2023
Emu4life:
This AC Milan na Mumu sha. How will Inter be fvcki g you Left, Right and Center?? Shey dem no get coach ni?

Terrible Milan....wonder how they got pass Tottenham and especially Napoli
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Olarewaju89: 7:08am On May 17, 2023
Nacson:

Shey he dey pain you; sorry Chelsea and Liverpool aren't in semis. Respect Italian serie a please . They will dominate Euro for next decade.

Dey play cheesy

I'm a Madrid fan not Liverpool or Chelsea and am not your mate in this tournament bro.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Moutine(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2023
Chai...
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:24am On May 17, 2023
Tobijays:
lol! You losing bro! I see no difference between you and RB Leipzig ! City drew all ther away matches in ucl in all knockout games this season! And scored over 2.5 in ther home matches! So what is the difference between you and Bayern and liepzig? City played y’all 1-1 in your home matches and going to rape you as he did Liepzig 7-0. Bayern 3-0. Ft result city 3-1 madrid
If we're to go with your logic then it means City won't win UCL because the final is an away match.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:27am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
Na so of Una Dey scream Bayern Munich back then when dem sign Tuchel lol, Tuchel collect sotey his players enter Dressing room dey fight.

Una don dey give up on Madrid already, I was expecting Madrid win, but I dey surprised cos Una don dey tip inter now. The handwriting is on the wall, that's expected tho.

Treble on our mind, you'll all cry at the end of the season as usual.
Na so una talk treble on our mind last season yet you ended up with only the farmer's league grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:42am On May 17, 2023
Tobijays:
for that past 3 years, city never lose for ucl in etihad! And this is your weakest team in 3 years bro! Last season you won your home match 3-1 this season you drew! Casemiro out of Madrid killed you guys and I know all those bullshit you talking about European champions! Person wey go chop beating go chop am! Last season your home record won you the ucl! You lost at PSG and at City! But won all your home games. You played all your away Matches first! Then home matches second That gave you the edge to the final last season! Enabled your comebacks last season! If you had played PSG at Madrid first before going to France you would have lost out more so against man city! Now this season you played in bernabeu first so no time for comebacks bro! It is definitely going to be an easy win for city! Bayern was far deadlier than you outplayed city in all positions but lost to 3 nil! Leipzig did very well in ther home game shut down haaland only for him to score 5 in the etihad! most home goals on home turf record is being threatened by haaland! He score exceedingly more at home
But Madrid have been doing better away than at home this season.
Especially in England where they have 7 goals in 2 matches
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 7:45am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
the same Madrid wey city beat home and away during 2019/2020 UCL round of 16. If you're truly rooting for city, you no need fear cos Madrid will suffer tomorrow.
If it's by that then city is disadvantaged since they couldn't win away now.
It will just be like 2015/16
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2023
I repeat, City go Pound Madrid like fufu today!
The fluke of last season will not happen again this time. Lightening doesn't strike twice u know.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Peacecore: 7:53am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
na their audacity dey amaze me sef, na why I dey pepper em in advance. This place won't contain us tomorrow, e go bloody pass world cup banter. God go keep us safe bro
I pray o. I don mark all of them waiting for d match to go my way.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Peacecore: 7:58am On May 17, 2023
Livelystone01:

Some of you don't use logic to analyze, you use emotions.

The younger players can not match City's middle my foot. Was it not Modric and Kroos who made KD looked like an amateur in the first leg? SMH.

You can accuse Madrid for anything but the experience and effectiveness of their midfielders in the first leg
It's obvious that it's either you followed the match through livescore or your TV is blurred grin grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by kals4luv990(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
I don mark all of una monikers, when we are done with Madrid tomorrow, try to stay off NL tomorrow night cos I go make most una regret the day wey sign up here. 📌

I'm king of banter on this forum.

Good night.

boss make I go buy sniper in advance because yu go need am
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2023
[center][quote author=Shattuck post=123176430]city no fit knock out Madrid [/quote grin grin. Uncle pls tell us a story..... Madrid go bleed bros
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Peacecore: 8:05am On May 17, 2023
Livelystone01:

Do you know he wasn't the player with the highest rating on the field in that match?
SMH

... And you think if you threaten insults it will make me balk? I may not be among the gutter arrangements you and a few have on this forum about players but it's important I let you know that it won't change anything.
What was his rating, and also tell us that of Modric and Kroos
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2023
Shattuck:
city no fit knock out Madrid
grin grin. Uncle pls tell us a story...
Madrid go bleed today bros
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by kals4luv990(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2023
Tobijays:
by my calculations it took yu maybe 15mins to write this shit.nawa oo so from your prediction even if man city wins today,dey will not win the final cause it's going to be an away match and boss abeg this is the deadliest madrid team in 3years.watch their matches nd yu will know wat m saying
If yu can hold haaland yu hv prevented 3goals from man city but who yu wan hold for madrid leave the other ni..e go hard mancity today ni
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by DaveHarry(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2023
Nacson:

Negative! I don't watch premier league, I prefer watching cremonese vs Hellas Verona than any premier league games. I don't like the league. I know what inter can do in final. Enjoy
Make inter meet mancity first; many people go confirm am say final na different ball game entirely. Inter will finish mancity in a final.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Shattuck(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2023
yomi531:
grin grin. Uncle pls tell us a story...
Madrid go bleed today bros
ok na so una talk for first leg, I"ll always say" if Madrid plays well, Madrid wins, if Madrid doesn't play too well, Madrid still wins"
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Dollywood(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
Just like your miserable father, he fuuuuckk outta every good things that came his way. Tell him I say hi

He also bleeps the hell outta ya mama uncircumcised kitten.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Nehyooh(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2023
Emu4life:
This AC Milan na Mumu sha. How will Inter be fvcki g you Left, Right and Center?? Shey dem no get coach ni?
Dem get but e no sabi grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by ogbe88(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2023
It's only Kids that think the Premier league is Champions league.

They will learn, Unlearn and Re-learn after the man city vs Real Madrid Match.
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by GABRIEL6036: 9:53am On May 17, 2023
Shattuck:
ok na so una talk for first leg, I"ll always say" if Madrid plays well, Madrid wins, if Madrid doesn't play too well, Madrid still wins"
Brain dey your head boss, I tell them no matter how average Madrid plays M. City is a no match to Madrid. Madrid play a dangerous decisive ball. It will be hard for city to brake that bond. Let us watch....

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Shattuck(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2023
GABRIEL6036:

Brain dey your head boss, I tell them no matter how average Madrid plays M. City is a no match to Madrid. Madrid play a dangerous decisive ball. It will be hard for city to brake that bond. Let us watch....
so true
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Jemidan: 10:11am On May 17, 2023
UNLIMITED E-BOOKS BUNDLE!!!

Are you in need of E-BOOKS on personal development, finance, business, sales and so on? Look no further, our UNLIMITED E-BOOKS BUNDLE is here with over 250+ E-BOOK that you can Edit, Add your name and sell for any price you want and keep 100% of the profits for just #1000 yes #1000
In addition, an audio reader app will be given to you for easy and effective reading. With the audio reader, you will be able to read the Ebooks in audio version on your smartphones, tablets, iPhones, PC and laptops
After purchase, the link to download them will be sent to you on WhatsApp and also you will be added to a private WhatsApp group where more latest Ebooks will be uploaded for FREE on a weekly basis
For access call/WhatsApp 09076700692 or click the WhatsApp link below

https:///KQxqGUIzN8UJJFU3X85hwM
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2023
Shattuck:
grin grin grin Madrid go hear word by force...
City no be anybody mate for ball right now. Forget How many Cl madrid has. We are talking of present Squad. Madrid no reach abeg.....
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by Vado2: 10:16am On May 17, 2023
All the numerous Premier League fanboys disrupting the tranquility of this forum by engaging in impolite insults under the guise of banter. It's important to note that banter does not equate to insults. Madrid will silence any you all!

Hala Madrid!
Re: Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 by geoworldedu: 12:36pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
See bro, nothing like that football na 90 mins on the pitch, normally in the UCL, win your house and I win my house, if you loseguard you get flogged. I'll mention you later today after the match, that I told you. Madrid will suffer!!! Madrid no dey form like they used to be. Even last season final against Liverpool, a lil bit of luck dey involve, but you see this time they're unlucky.

They played liverpool hands down in that final o. They would ha even scored more than one goal. But as for today's game, we are on the same page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Swansea (0 - 1) oN 11th May 2015 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 20th August 2018 / Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.