Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) (33552 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
No loyalty... They would have done the same if Oyetola had won. tongue
My thoughts exactly. I’m very happy the court ruled in Adeleke’s favor o but this crowd for still be dsame if Oyetola won.
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by KINGOFHEART4064: 6:14am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Bringbackmandat post=123059789]This is what they called man of the people.[/quotet

This man will make history as the best governor Nigeria have ever produce when he leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by Reference(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2023
Win, win, win....that is all the interest. The real reason for winning are deliverables. So what has happened so far in the life of the administration to justify the street parties and met gala....
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by Jsucre(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2023
vastolord4:
When you see the true people's choice, you'll know! Remember, there wasn't any jubilation when the president elect was declared winner
you go north?
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by ElValiente(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
I saw plenty brown roofs.

Yet you want their votes. Continue. Your pr*ck so small you call am wicked. Ode grin
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2023
APC and Oyetola should Just calm down
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by ComeToJesus: 8:04am On May 11, 2023
9jahotblog:
NEWS RELEASE
10/05/2023

Supreme Court: Osun Workers Give Heroic Welcome to Governor Ademola Adeleke

● Governor Adeleke: "Distractions are over, we shall not disappoint you

Thousands of civil servants in Osun state in the early hours of today trooped out en-mass to give a heroic welcome to His Excellency, Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as he resumed office.

This is coming less than twenty-four hours after the Supreme Court dismissed the appeal of former Governor Gboyega Oyetola who had challenged his victory in the July 16 governorship poll.

In a unanimous decision prepared and read by Justice Emmanuel Agim, the Apex court upheld the election of Governor Adeleke, bringing to a halt months of litigation by Oyetola.

On Wednesday, workers at the State's Secretariat took to the entrance to welcome Governor Adeleke to office, chanting different victory songs to celebrate the judicial affirmation of the governor's mandate.

The joyous workers marched alongside Mr. Governor from the entrance of the State Government Secretariat to the Bola Ige House office of the Governor, creating a scene that clearly expressed their affections for Governor Adeleke.

In their separate remarks, the State Chairman of the Trade Union Congress, Comrade Adekola Adebowale and his counterpart in the Nigeria Labour Congress, Comrade Modupeola Oyedele, congratulated Governor Adeleke on his victory at the apex court which affirmed him as the 6th Executive Governor of the State.

They commended the Governor for being workers-friendly by prioritizing their welfare, promising their continued cooperation with the administration in moving the state forward.

Former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola who also came on a congratulatory visit, felicitated with the workers for being lucky to have Governor Adeleke at the helm of affairs at this time.

He sympathized with them for the suffering they had experienced under the APC administrations in the State, assuring them that he is confident in the ability of Governor Adeleke to deliver on his promises to them and the people of the state.

The Head of Service, Mr. Ayanleye Aina in his address thanked the workers for the ceaseless support for the government since November 2022 till date date, urging civil servants to remain committed to their duties in the interest of Osun State.

In his response, the State Governor, Senator Adeleke appreciated the workers for their confidence and belief in his administration, stressing that now that the distractions are over, he will be more focused to the full implementation of the 5-points agenda of his administration, which are for the betterment of the State and the citizens.

"I want to use this moment to appreciate you all for your support, and belief in me and our administration. This heroic welcome we received is an inspiration to our government that prioritizing your welfarism is non-negotiable. We have our 5-points Agenda, which is the guiding principle for our government," he noted.

"I want to assure you that distractions are over and we shall continue to roll out interventions and policies that are targeted towards the betterment of the State and the citizens" ,Governor Adeleke reassured.

"I want to assure you that this is your government, we will not disappoint on our promises. Also, we seek for more of your support, cooperations and prayers. We cannot do it alone," the Governor posited.

Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
The Spokesperson to the Executive Governor of Osun State

E no go beta for APC and their witchcraft broom..

1 Like

Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 8:47am On May 11, 2023
Pat081:
Please 🙏 did anybody hear from Mr. OLOKOESHIN to see maybe he is still alive to see how the workers love this man more than his godfather Mr. Oletola, how I wish to b in Osun state today to enjoy with you people of Osun State
Always use good punctuations
Olodo fan plus Olodo Governor
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by Jagabanarmy: 9:24am On May 11, 2023
9jahotblog:
The Market men and women in Owode-Ede Market could not hide their joy this morning when they sighted the convoy of Governor Ademola Adeleke on his way to the Government Secretariat, Abeere.

Meanwhile, when Mr. Governor got to the main gate of State Secretariat in Abeere, Governor met the civil servants in their numbers. They gave the Governor rousing welcome to the Secretariat to celebrate the victory which the Governor and his party got at the supreme court, Mr. Governor was later ushered to the Bola Ige's where the Governor's Office is located Governor.

Former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola was part of people that made triumphant entry with Mr. Governor to the State Secretariat.
Uncommon love!! I wish him well
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by Pat081: 12:04pm On May 11, 2023
I
OLOKOESHIN:

Always use good punctuation
I love it this way, sir, you self Olodo who always follow a loser
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by Pat081: 9:52pm On May 11, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Always use good punctuation
ódé omo óle, mumu he may be ólódó governor, but none of your family will get to where he is be4 he became governor and now that he is the governor of that your state of Osun in 100 or more year's to come in your life

1 Like

Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by Pat081: 9:58pm On May 11, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
My thoughts exactly. I’m very happy the court ruled in Adeleke’s favor o but this crowd for still be the same if Oyetola won.
is a lie people come to celebrate this man but in Oletola time they force workers to go out, people are not happy with him and his party members are not happy , let him come back in 4yrs to see maybe people love him that much
Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2023
Pat081:
is a lie people come to celebrate this man but in Oletola time they force workers to go out, people are not happy with him and his party members are not happy , let him come back in 4yrs to see maybe people love him that much
Oletola 😂

1 Like

Re: Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) by press9jatv: 3:30am On May 21, 2023
fergie001:
Congrats Adeleke..... You can now lead peacefully, on to Governance.

A big congrats to press9jatv
you are welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? / Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.