Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,589 members, 7,854,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

"I Never Nxck Dino Melaye I Only See Him Online Just Like All Of You" Ashmusy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Never Nxck Dino Melaye I Only See Him Online Just Like All Of You" Ashmusy (435 Views)

Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) / Lady Regrets Not Giving Her Number To A Man, Start Searching For Him Online / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Never Nxck Dino Melaye I Only See Him Online Just Like All Of You" Ashmusy by Zubby316: 9:45pm On May 10, 2023
[The popular Nigerian skitmaker and social media influencer Amarachi Amusi better known as Ashmusy as revealed that she has never and will never have sĀ£x with any man for money.

Ashmusy made this statement on one of her Interviews where she talked on how she started her journey to success, her family background, the jobs she has done before she became popular and how much she has struggled to get to where she is today.

Ashmusy said ; Read Full Story Here šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡
https://www.hafafa.com/i-have-never-nxck-dino-melaye-i-only-see-him-online-just-like-all-of-you-ashmusy-finally-replies-what-nedu-said-about-him-weeks-ago/

(1) (Reply)

Saint Obi Biography, Wife, Children , Marriage, Divorce Etc / God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) / Full Video !!! Seyi Vibez And Portable Fight Back Stage Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.