Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today (1657 Views)

What Will Make Someone To Give Another Person This Number Of Missed Calls? Pics) / Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by fineboynl(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2023
I was really not happy today and alot of things going through my mind as I was in contact with many people this morning.

I got a flash from this number 0912 992 2913 so I was thinking it might be one of the people I'm talking with so I called back and the number was busy. I just wait a bit and call back again. The guy from the other end was calling me sir. He mistaking sent me recharge card that he wanted to send to his brother. I told him I didn't receive any airtime. He said he sent it incase I received it I should let him know.

I ended the call. The same minutes I received SMS from the number with same numbers as the test. I just ignored it as I was already contemplating this must be a bad omen and a bad day for me.

As I suspected my car engine packed off. As I was running around I got a call. I picked the call and the guy was saying good day sir, My brother said he load the card and it entered. I said the card didn't enter? He said no the card entered. Then I replied why are you calling me then? he said baba want to pray for you. The minutes he said that I just end the call and blocked the number.

It's a bad Omen and attacked from the enemies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Oyomesiile: 11:44pm On May 10, 2023
This format still dey work?

12 Likes

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by tecnolad(m): 1:18am On May 11, 2023
Whatever you do, no let baba pray for you. You fit sell your car and dash baba the money. 😂😂

dragnet, lalasticlala may need to push this to its right place, so that people who don't already know this scam can be enlightened.

11 Likes

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Nobody: 2:24am On May 11, 2023
No be only attack from enemy. Fear go kill man before anything. The earlier una realise say all these trash na just to put unnecessary fear the better. Una dey bother over wetin no dey. That's a scam call!

This is how it works. The scam baba go pray for you, em go ask which work you dey do, come still give you lies. After that he will probably say you should get local sponge and soap, bathe with salt, and all those trash that you will experience good business, health, so on.

If you Don do the trash finish, na direct billing for em service, or you go do am out of good mind!
No dey fall for these lies, you don grow pass am. No body go hypnotise you over the phone!
No make religion/spiritism turn you to zombie. So if you get appointment,you go cancel am talk say na bad omen because of that occurrence?🤣

8 Likes

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Westerhoffe(m): 4:39am On May 11, 2023
Those guys are fraudsters.
Don't ever let their Baba pray for you o!
If their Baba pray for you, only you will know the story.

I used to lambast them whenever they call me.

I even asked some of them why they don't send real airtime and let's see what happens…
Wicked people everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Westerhoffe(m): 4:40am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No be only attack from enemy. Fear go kill man before anything. The earlier una realise say all these trash na just to put unnecessary fear the better. Una dey bother over wetin no dey. That's a scam call!

This is how it works. The scam baba go pray for you, em go ask which work you dey do, come still give you lies. After that he will probably say you should get local sponge and soap, bathe with salt, and all those trash that you will experience good business, health, so on.

If you Don do the trash finish, na direct billing for em service, or you go do am out of good mind!
No dey fall for these lies, you don grow pass am. No body go hypnotise you over the phone!
No make religion/spiritism turn you to zombie. So if you get appointment,you go cancel am talk say na bad omen because of that occurrence?🤣

People get bad omen in various ways… so I won't doubt the OP.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Nobody: 6:09am On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

People get bad omen in various ways… so I won't doubt the OP.
Bad omen, what's that?
Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by blaquemyc: 6:41am On May 11, 2023
Na format Dem want use for the op, thank God he dodge am.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Westerhoffe(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Bad omen, what's that?

I personally get some signs of bad omen if something bad is about to happen.
Some people today just move about doing their things without observing anything.
Try to notice signs, signals, omens. Some tell you of good things about to happen while some of bad things.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by udemzyudex(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2023
Lol..old scam tricks grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Nobody: 7:25am On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I personally get some signs of bad omen if something bad is about to happen.
Some people today just move about doing their things without observing anything.
Try to notice signs, signals, omens. Some tell you of good things about to happen while some of bad things.
Not in the spiritual sense, right?
Sight an example!
Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Blackskinman007(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=123062778]No be only attack from enemy. Fear go kill man before anything. The earlier una realise say all these trash na just to put unnecessary fear the better. Una dey bother over wetin no dey. That's a scam call!

You are right...
Same called to my mom's line that he mistakenly sent an airtime,,I told him that I didn't receive any message, telling him that I will send it back immediately I saw the text...
I sent it back to him and told me that baba wanted to pray for me..
The old man prayed though and asked me to get a white candle,1 coconut and a sachet of salt which will be used for one special prayer..I was listening until he asked me to get 3 bottles of honey that was sold for 1k each which will be delivered to him..
He asked me to waybill it or send the cash...that was then it dawn on me that it scammers..
He mentioned my mum's name but I know he must have seen it through Truecaller...

How on Earth will you asked me to transfer 3k...
No be everything be bad omen,,you must be street-wise and make use of your head...

Na greed go make you dey hypnotized..

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Generalwoodz(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2023
Yo! Stop attributing happenings to so called attack from enemies. You went to school for a gad damn reason
Yo! Emancipate your sef

I've received and treated this scam before.

I even allowed the Baba pray for me... I played all along because I wanted to do it.

Nobody can hypnotize you through the phone.

It's all belief system.

In other news: I'm searching for LinkedIn account to buy
Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by brain54(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2023
Your car engine finally pack up…

We go hear word small now.

No more driving and looking at fine women yansh…

Hard luck!
Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by verygoodbadboi: 12:11pm On May 11, 2023
Lol. True true, the guy no gree make we hear word since he bought his camry

brain54:
Your car engine finally pack up…

We go hear word small now.

No more driving and looking at fine women yansh…

Hard luck!
Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Kimiso(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2023
fineboynl:
I was really not happy today and alot of things going through my mind as I was in contact with many people this morning.

I got a flash from this number 0912 992 2913 so I was thinking it might be one of the people I'm talking with so I called back and the number was busy. I just wait a bit and call back again. They guy from the other end was calling me sir. He mistaking sent me recharge card that he wanted to send to his brother. I told him I didn't receive any airtime. He said he sent it incase I received it I should let him know.

I ended the call. The same minutes I received SMS from the number with same numbers as the test. I just ignored it as I was already contemplating this must be a bad omen and a bad day for me.

As I suspected my car engine packed off. As I was running around I got a call. I picked the call and the guy was saying good day sir, My brother said he load the card and it entered. I said the card didn't enter? He said no the card entered. Then I replied why are you calling me then? he said baba want to pray for you. The minutes he said that I just end the call and blocked the number.

that's how they do,you won't realise anything until you disappeared to there coven for ritual purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by Omoboricash(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2023
fineboynl:

I got a flash from this number 0912 992 2913 so I was thinking it might be one of the people I'm talking with so I called back and the number was busy. I just wait a bit and call back again. The guy from the other end was calling me sir. He mistaking sent me recharge card that he wanted to send to his brother. I told him I didn't receive any airtime. He said he sent it incase I received it I should let him know.

The same format was also tried on me like 2 years ago. As smart guy i told the guy to copy the number from his sent mesaage. Im not interested to load any card. He said one baba would like to pray for me, i called it bluff

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From This Number 0912 992 2913 Today by fineboynl(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2023
Omoboricash:

The same format was also tried on me like 2 years ago. As smart guy i told the guy to copy the number from his sent mesaage. Im not interested to load any card. He said one baba would like to pray for me, i called it bluff
I wasn't really interested in what the guy was saying.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Alternative For Snaptu / Gorrila Glass 4 Announced. / Huawei Honor 5X With Fingerprint Scanner, 3GB Of RAM Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.